All I Want For Christmas is YOU

All I Want For Christmas is YOU ♥

 

*Yamamoto Jass --- Point of View*

 

I used to sat beside him but sudden changes happened

I confessed to him last week

But it didn't turn out well

Liking a guy like him is like taking your own life

Or should I say - committing suicide

 

The bell rings and sensei enters the room. She checks the attendance, sensei looks at Jass direction, Jass feels nervous about it."Jass-san..." sensei said Nakajima Yuto interrupts and raise his right hand. ''Sensei, anou... I'm not comfortable to sit there, so I asked Jass if we could exchange seats. Besides Jass can feel a bad aura near the window'' he's saying it while looking at Ryosuke. He tried to cover up Jass, ''please let us exchange seats.'' he continued.

 

 *Yamada Ryosuke's Point of View*

 

Baka! Why are you looking at me?

I didn't do anything

 

''Yuto-kun'' Jass whispered to herself. ''Hai! Hai! You can sit down now Nakajima-san, you two can exchange seats.'' the sensei approves. Jass takes a deep breath as a sign of relief.

 

*The bell rings and it's lunch*

 

 Chinen tapped Yuto's shoulder ‘‘a heroic deed.'' Chinen teased Yuto. ''Bad aura ha?'' Ryosuke said. ''I can't think of any better excuses, the only thing I can think is about the thing that happened last week.'' Yuto replied without looking to Ryosuke. ''Oi! Oi! Let's go to the cafeteria I'm hungry.'' Keito interrupts to cut the tension between the two.

 

 Jass waited outside the classroom to say thank you to Yuto. Keito and Chinen passed by next to them is Ryosuke, he looks at Jass causing for them to have an eye contact. Jass feels cold about it; she looks at the other direction. Yuto finally went out the room. ''Yuto-kun'' Jass called Yuto. ''You're welcome.'' Yuto smiled at her, Jass eyes widen after all Yuto knew what she was thinking, and she bows as a sign of being thankful. From a far Ryosuke looked back at Yuto and Jass' direction. He saw Jass bowing to Yuto. Yuto lifted Jass' shoulders, ''Anou... You're welcome. You should grab some lunch now.'' he smiled and followed Ryosuke, Chinen and Keito.

 

*Yamada Ryosuke’s Point of View*

 

Baka, why do you need to do that?

 

Ryosuke bumped in the cafeteria's door ''awww...'' Chinen and Keito looks at him, luckily they are the only people who saw it. Keito bursts with laughter, Ryosuke looked at him as if he's going to stab Keito anytime. Keito tried to control his laughter. ''What are you thinking?'' Chinen smiled.

 

“Finally the class is over.” Keito yawned. Jass can’t stop looking at Ryosuke’s direction. “Jass-chan.” Yuto called Jass, this caught everyone’s attention and Ryosuke’s attention. Ryosuke turn his head in Jass and Yuto’s direction.

 

*Yamada Ryosuke’s Point of View*

Did he call Jass? Jass-chan?

 

*Yamamoto Jass’ Point of View*

Did Yuto-kun call me Jass-chan?

 

 

“Oi Keito! Did Yuto-kun call Jass? Jass-chan?” Chinen asked Keito who is staring at Yuto with a smile “Surprisingly” he answered. “Why?” Jass gave Yuto a smile. “Let’s go home together.” Yuto said cheerfully. Ryosuke continued to look at them and his eyes become bigger. “Eh?” Chinen exclaimed, “Aren’t you going home with us?” Chinen continued. “No he’s not.” Keito smiled at Yuto and Yuto smiled back.  The entire class is looking at them.

 

*Yamamoto Jass’ Point of View*

 

Yuto, you did save me earlier, but going home with you is going to be an issue to this close-minded creatures. But if I say know they are going to think that a Nakajima Yuto is rejected by an ordinary girl.

 

“Okay.” Jass replied and Yuto smiled. Ryosuke picked up his bag, he walked in front of Jass and did his killer look, and he exits the classroom. That look made Jass feel cold for the second time on that day. Chinen and Keito picked up their bags; Keito tapped Yuto’s shoulder “Good luck.” He said and they said goodbye to the two and they followed Ryosuke.

 

“Anou, you too go ahead. I’m heading to the soccer field.” Rysouke said to Chinen and Keito. “Eh? Okay, you take care.” Chinen said. “So we’re left alone. Two love less people. Poor us.” Keito said while wrapping his arms around Chinen’s shoulders. (a/n: lol BroMance) the head to the arcade shop.

 

“Yamada-kun.” A familiar voice called him. Ryosuke looked back and saw a familiar face, “Mariya.” He said, the two sat on the bench in front of the football field.

 

Yuto and Jass are walking heading to Tokyo station. Jass saw a mobile ice cream store “I want an ice cream, wait here Yuto-kun I’ll buy for us.” Jass smiled and head to the mobile ice cream store.

 

“Here” Ryosuke gave Mariya a can of soda. “So you turned her down?” asked Mariya “She’s a very nice girl, the two of you were very close. Why did you do that?” she continued.

 

“He turned me down because he thinks that Mariya’s strawberry cupcakes are better than me. He doesn’t want to commit in a relationship because he just broke up with Mariya-san” Jass said to Yuto with a half smile.

 

''baka! I didn't even bake those cupcakes! And you lied, we broke up almost a year ago.'' Mariya scolded Ryosuke

 

"Eh?! Mariya and Ryosuke broke up almost a year ago. Their relationship is not working.'' Yuto said at Jass' who's eating her ice cream sundae. ''Maybe... Maybe he doesn't like me.'' she said

 

''Maybe, I'm not ready to fall in love with a girl like Jass. I don't deserve to be love by a girl like her. I don't want to hurt her, she's one of my closest friends.'' Ryosuke said while looking at the green field. ''Or maybe you're just trying to hide what you truly feels.'' Mariya said and patted Ryosuke's shoulder ''After all, Yuto-kun likes her.'' he sighed stood up and threw the soda can he's holding.

 

*Nakajima Yuto's POV*

 

Jass, I wanted to tell you how much I like. But all this time you like Yama-chan. He's very lucky, I want to make you happy. I'll help you forget him. I'LL DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY.

 

''Yuto-kun! It's snowing.'' Jass said while she held Yuto's wrist. ''hai!'' Yuto smiled and they looked at the snow that are falling from the sky. ''Jass---'' Yuto wanted to say something but Jass cut it off ''I wont give up on Yamada Ryosuke!'' she continued ''I just realized that my love for Yamada-kun is like a snow.'' Jass said while Yuto is looking at her ''Like a snow?'' Yuto startled, he didn't expect that Jass is not going to give up, he felt that there is something that is smashing his heart. '' Hai! There are millions of snow falling, we can't measure all of them. Like my love for Yamada, it's unmeasureable.'' Jass explained to Yuto.

 

*Nakajima Yuto's POV*

 

Haist, Yamamoto Jass, I didn't regret that you're the girl I admire. Well, Yuto-kun you're defeated by Ryo-chan. Oh well after all it's Ryo-chan. I'm too late to confess my feelings for you.

 

The next day, ''ohayo'' Jass greeted everyone with a big smile on her face while she entered the room. ''Ohayo Jass-chan.'' Yuto said to Jass as if nothing happened yesterday. ''Eh?! Keito-kun and Chinen-kun are sleeping?'' Jass wondered while looking at Keito and Chinen who's heads are resting on their respective desks. ''Hai, they played at the arcade shop the whole day.'' Yuto smiled. Ryosuke entered the classroom and passed by Jass' desk ''Ohayo Yamada-kun.'' Jass greeted him cheerfully, Ryosuke gave her a half smile.

 

*Lunch time*



Jass is heading to the rooftop, she hold the rooftop's doorknob when she heard to familiar voices, he slightly opened the door ''Eh?! Yamada-kun and Yuto-kun.'' she whispered. "Jass likes you!" Yuto yelled at Ryosuke. Jass was surprised to here this from Yuto. "Oi! I'm talking to you! what can she do to make you like her.?" Yuto asked Ryosuke. "I like strawberry cupcakes" Ryosuke replied. "Baka! you want her to make strawberry cupcakes?" Yuto exclaimed. Jass heard some foot steps coming to the roof top, she immediately went down and saw Keito and Chinen. "Oh, Jass-chan, you went to the roof top?" Keito asked her. "Anou--- I'm planning to eat atthe roof top but I decided not too." she startle and went immediately to their room. "I hope they will not tell Yuto and Yamada that I went to the roof top." she thought.

 

"Oi, we saw.." Chinen said but Yuto is shouting tat Ryosuke. "Oi! Butta tell me," Yuto said. "Matte, stop that." Keito said. "I'm eating this yummy cupcakes. I really like this cupcakes." Ryosuke replied. "You're such a pig." Yuto said.

 

*Jass House*

''Two more days and it's Christmas!'' Jass' mom said while putting the gifts under the Christmas tree. ''Nee-chan, a mail for you'' said her ototou. ''eh? Mail?'' Jass was surprised.



To: Yamamoto Jass

PLEASE SEE ME TOMORROW NIGHT AT THE SCHOOL ROOFTOP. 9:00pm I WILL WAIT FOR YOU
-Yamada Ryosuke

"eh? Yamada-kun?'' she said.



The next day, "Mom, I'm going to meet Yamada-kun later at 9:00pm" Jass told her mom. "But it's late." Her mom replied. "She's going to meet nii-chan, her boyfriend." Jass younger brother . "Okay, after all it's Christmas. Just take care of yourself." her mom let her meet Ryosuke. She hugged her mom tightly and gave her a kiss

*Yamada Ryosuke's House

Ryosuke's phone is ringing, "Moshi moshi." he answered. "Eh? Yuto-kun? Why?" he asked and Ryosuke nodded


Jass is lookin at the wall clock, It's 8:00pm "Mom, I need to go now!" Jass said, "Okay, take care." her mom said before she left she gave her mom and ototou kisses. She's heading on the school holding a paper bag. "Eh? it's scary here." she thought. She went to the rooftop but there's no one there.

Ryosuke received a phone call from Nakajima Yuto "What? what is she thinking?!" he ran out their house and immediately went to Horikoshi. He headed directly on the rooftop and he saw a figure standing in the corner. He saw Jass, he went towards her direction, he grabbed her and hugged her "What are you thinking?" Ryosuke hugged her tightly. Jass heart is beating fast, "Anou.. Yamada-kun I can't breath." She said and Ryosuke released her.

"What are you doing here?" Ryosuke asked her "I received a mail from you." Jass handed him the mail she got the other day. "Baka! this is not from me. what if this person is bad person or a killer or a ! you shouldn't went here alone." Ryosuke exclaimed, he's very worried about Jass. "Sorry" the only word Jass told him. Ryosuke received a text message from Yuto "Don't yell at her! It's my fault! (^_^)v I'm the one who sent her the mail! Good luck! Make your Christmas memorable!" "Baka Yuto!" Ryosuke said.

The rooftop lights opened, and it's beautiful. Ryosuke received another message from Keito "Isn't that sweet? Me and Chinen made that lights all day long :D You're welcome!" there's an awkward silence until.. "Ymada-kun." Jass said and handed the paper bag she was holding. "That's my Christmas gift for you. I made it myself." Ryosuke accepted the bag, inside is a box, he opened it an saw strawberry cupcakes "Anou.. I hope you'll like it." she said.

Ryosuke didn't say a word, the snow is falling again. "Yamada-kun." Jass said while looking at the sky. "I will stop loving you." she said. Ryosuke was shocked, he can't explain what he feels, something is squeezing his heart, the only thing he knows is it's painful. "I will stop loving you..." she repeated. "... when you found the last snow that will drop from the sky." Jass smiled.

Ryosuke wanted to cry, hearing these words makes him wanted to cry. Jass turned her back, she feels she's been rejected for the second time. Ryosuke step forward, he walks towards Jass direction and he hugged her from the back. Jass eyes became wider and her heart was beating fast.

"Jass..." Ryosuke said. "Thank you" he continued. Tears from Jass eyes fell. "Sorry if I said those stupid words. I love strawberry cupcakes. I may not be the sweetest guy, but I want to be your guy." He said. "I don't want strawberry cupcakes for Christmas.." he paused and hugged her tighter "...all I want for Christmas is you." he said

 

 

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YAMADA RYOSUKE!!!! ♥

Happy Holiday!!

Sorry for my Typo errors and grammar ♥

Please leave a comment -- I accept requests for my next year stories