Having fun

Unexpected
As you and zelo were dancing to b1a4 target..you began to feel tired as it wad the 6th song you were dancing to..seeing you panting away,zelo said"why don't we rest for awhile?"after hearing his request you nodded your head and immediately sat down on the floor."you know after you exercise and you immediately seat down your will grow bigger,"zelo said...you gave him a are-you-serious-look"you know that's a lie right??"..."are you calling my brother a liar?"he said..you sighed and had no idea how to explain to him."ok but if I listen to you and not seat but stand..I will be more tired you know so I rather seat,and let my grow big"..zelo placed his finger thinking of a way and he suddenly said"you can ride on my back for awhile"you were quite taken aback at what he said but decided to go for it..hey when's the time you got piggybag by someone..right,when you are hurt or sleeping and you certainly weren't in any of these conditions"hey you need a red carpet and a invitation or what,get on"zelo said.you climbed onto his back and he began walking around the studio..THAT CERTAINLY MADE AMY ANGRIER.... As you were on his back you inhaled his scent and it was really a pleasant smell.."hey did you eat a cow or what why are you so heavy?"zelo teased you..you didn't know what to say so you just flick his forehead Soon it was 6 and you had to go.."bye see you tomorrow."you said...zelo was busy packing his stuff so he just raised his hands as shook it *better hurry it seem like it's gonna rain*.."hey "a voice called out.you turned around and you saw Amy looking angry as she was clenching her fist and her eye staring right into your soul.and there she was holding another penknife....*seriously what's the girl problem with knife* -zelo pov- As I was going out of the studio I stepped onto something and realize that it was a bracelet*guess it's jaena since no one was here just now,well guess she couldn't have gone far I should go and return it to her*