PARK SISTERS

Crossed Paths

St.Luis International Hospital

Paris France..

 

“hey baby you ready?”

 

“hmm..” she just nod and continue pack her things in her bag..

 

*ring..ring* I was looking at her when suddenly I heard my fon..

Calling: Bom

 

“don’t tell me you’ll ignore her again.. I don’t want someone bothering me later just because you didn’t answer her calls” she said as I smiled apologetically this girl is really getting on my nerves she’s sending me a tons of mails which obviously I didn’t bother to read since I know its all about her and her problems towards joongki and jae. .

.

“arasso…arasso..” I said as I tap my phone..and set it into loudspeaker

 

“Hey you bastard… what took you so long, you didn’t contact us yourself and now that we are the one whose trying to reach you, you cant even lend us your time..”

 

I saw Dara’s teasing look as we both heard Bom’s nagging voice..

 

“I told you..” Dara whispered as Im cursing Bommie deep inside, of course not in front of Dara.. how dare this girl shout on me.. Im older than her..

 

“Huh.. huh so .. hello is Chunnie there? What now? Answer the phone but not bother talking?? Ohh your voice.. is that precious that you don’t want your cousin hearing a bit of it??” damn I composed myself and answered..

 

“You how dare you shout at your oppa?? Is that what LA teaching you?? Better be good or else I’ll inform aunt and uncle about your manners.”

 

“huh.. you know they cant do something.. im their precious daughter..so how ..

 

“hi Chun.. ahm..just don’t mind her..are you with Dara?” Joongki butted in..

 

“Hi joongki.. hi bommie.. I miss you both” dara said..

 

“you..why butted in..im the one who’s talking to them.. you shoo!” we heard bommie.. probably telling joongki to go away..aist I really pity joongki

I saw my fiancée giggle.. she really loves my cousin..i never thought they will click.. I know Bom or Jenny as what some call her.. shes stubborn, has a very classy personality and her friends where mostly boys, though she has few girl friends she’s not that close to them and mostly she’s just being friendly to them because that’s what her parents want..i never saw Bom being openly to a girl, but Dara is an exception.. they had met when Bommie left LA on her last vacation and temporarily live in our mansion.. there she pester me to introduce her to my girl friend which is Dara.

 

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 “tell me..what kind  of girl she is? That my cousin fell head over heels to her..? I heard aunt said she’s in and out in the hospital.. so you want someone that weak?? Are you sure its not pity??”

 

“are you kidding me? What did you just said to her?? Don’t you talk like you know her..you..how dare you” for the first time I sided into a girl and that what made her more curios.

 

“so when will you introduce me to her.. you know.. I might as well see if shes deserving..and ill tell you as a girl she will love you even more  if you’ll introduced her with your relatives and friends” shes really persistent..

We wait for almost half an hour..

 

“first impression is really important you know” bom said..this girl she’s driving me crazy she never told me that Joongki is here too in Paris as for joongki he was looking at me intently sipping his juice and then smirked..

 

‘’huh first girlfriend huh” he said which didn’t escape my ears as I glared at him..

 

“why is this bastard here?.. you..” I question Bommie

 

“well . im SONG JOONGKI.. Song Joongki you know the one  who can guess the color of a girl’s just from the scent of her makeup powder”

 

“you shut up.. I let you come with me because you said you want to be with me” bommie glared at joongki..

 

“that’s what I mean..but you know I wanted to see if that girl is not like others.. nothing is impossible with this cute face of mine..” he winks with his girlfried  aist this love birds..

 

“don’t you dare introduce in us a .. you .. I can sense a girls manners with just the look of them” he said as he taps my shoulder..”nothing is impossible with me..and I will not let you be with her if shes not deserving brother..”

 

Where are you?i hope nothing bad happened..i thought as I check my wristwatch..

 

“ill just go in the bathroom.. haist that girl is a waste  of make up” bom said..shut up i thought

Minutes later…

 

Me and Joongki saw Bommie nearing us..and what the ..how come

 

“really?? You have that?? Its from etude too?”

 

“neh it is..wait.. I need.. I think..there..ohh my boyfriend chunnie is there” she wave at me Dara is with Bommie..how come? They know each other??

 

We both look at each other bommie and me..

 

“WHAT??” bommie said .. totally shocked..”so you’re telling me youre in the bathroom all this while because you are shy seeing your boyfriend’s cousin..and it was me??”

 

“so you are her cousin?? Kyaa!!” they both jumped in glee.. while me and joongki are shocked seeing Bommie with her expression..

 

“whats happening” Joongki asked Bommie “and who is that girl??”

 

“she’s my..” I was about to tell Joongki when Bom beat me to it..

 

“she’smy future cousin.. Sandara Park, shes really pretty eeh?” Bommiyahh..what are you doing..

 

“What?? “ Joongki who don’t know whats happening asked again..

 

“Sandara shes my boyfriend..Joongki..Song Joongki..”

 

“ahh neh you have a very good looking boyfriend..hello! im Sandara.. Yoochun’s girlfriend” whats happening..these two.. bom and joongki.they look stupid looking at my fiancée..

 

“Sorry..im late.. I was in here 5 mins earlier than our meeting time but suddenly I got nervous so I stayed in the bathroom to gain confidence..yay!mian!!”

 

“whats to sorry for?? Aissstt.. we are the one who should be sorry..Chun said you’re not feeling well yet you meet us, we should atleast let you rest” look who’s talking ..i glared at Bom it was new for me to see her acting so kind and friendly to a girl..

 

“ahh.. when he said she will introduce me with you I got excited..i don’t have friends in here.. just those grandfas and grandmas in the hospital..”

 

“now you have two in your age.. lets be friends and ill contact you..if you need something just call me.. and if you want to know anything about him..” she look at me “I’ll tell you everything.. I’m afraid you don’t deserve him..hes all cold you know”..what just she said?? now who’s not deserving for whom??

 

End of flash back~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Chun you know the news?? Jae will be leaving us and will return in Korea for good.” She said with a serious voice..i was looking at my fiancée who is now back at packing her things..

 

“neh he told me about it..’’

 

“You know.i think we should visit grandpa and grandma in Korea..Me and Joongki have plans in going there and if possible transfer school in there..”

 

“Dara too wants to return there..her doctor said it will be good for her health, where planning to transfer there too” I said as Dara nod at me and smile..

 

“really??is it okay with her??.. well its been years I really think she should be there to meet her bestfriend and friends..”

 

“neh.. its really been a while..”

 

“but Dara if ever you meet your bestfriend..He’s not the same now you know.. he must change from before.. when is it the last time you met him again??”

 

“Ah neh.. I remember his face.. its when we’re 9 years old..and now we’re 18 I don’t think I can recognized him if I see him again..”

 

“well.. we are here..youre friends..and..”

 

“yes Dara we are here Park Bom and me Song Joongki..Song Joongki.. and nothing is impossible to ouch..yahh..ouchh” we both laugh me and my fiancée..bommie must be picking on joongkis ears again..

 

“talk to you later..ill just teach this one a lesson..pyongg!!”

“neh pyongg!!’’ we both answered and ended the call..

 

“you know if you knew Jae..you will like him..”

“chincha?? I heard a lot of him from Bommie, hes so lucky having friends like you”

“neh.. but deep inside he is suffering.. its his fiancée.. though I really not know what happened ..he is really hurting.. you two have so much in common.”

“the thing is im hurting because of my health..but im perfectly happy with my love ..”

“huh..why so cute”I told as I pinch her cheeks and carry her bag..“so lets go home now..  our parents are waiting..”

 

 

 

LA California

Midnight

 

 BOMs POV:

We arrive at the place and I park the car as we jumped and run towards Jae..

 

“you two.. why so late??”

 

“im sorry..ha..ha…this.. this bastard.. ha..ha..i was trying to kill this bastard..”I said as I was running for my breath

 

“I told you..huh..im so..huh..im sorry..” the bastard pleaded..

 

“look I have many things to do.. so tell me whats the plan??” I glared at him as I hear him said it..

 

“so you really don’t want to be with us??” I said Don’t you answer or you really get it on me I thought

 

“im just telling to not waste time on your nonsense cat fight..hello I should be the one who’s getting the attention here..im leaving”..he said..

 

“Oh neh right..sweety.. just turn your attention to him”.. Joongki my lovely boyfriend said..

“ahh dont worry ..after this.. my attention is all yours honey” I gave him a death glare..

 

“so what now??” Jae asked again…ohh shoot..

I look at them apologetically and run towards my car they follow me too..

 

“I forgot about the plan…kyaaa.. im sorry.. i talked on the phone the whole day..”

 

“WHAT??” both of them grimaced..

 

“Im sorry okay.. I just have a glass of wine in here and.. err.. a chocolate??” i open my car’s compartment.. Thankful that I found some things on there..

 

“ha..ha.. ha..look who said its boring to just watch movies?? So your calling a picnic here a blissful day??”

You should be thankful that my plans didn’t work..i thought..as i fake a smile..

 

+++++++++

ooopss...^_^ bommie and joongki so cute..

ahhh.. and about joongki..

i love his character in Sungkyukwan scandal so i used his favorite line..

"im Goo yong ha..Goo Yong Ha..you know the one who can guess the color of a girl just from the scent of her make up powder..Im Goo Yeorim"

 

hahaha

oooppss thanks to all the readers there..it will be more appreciated if you comment and subscribe^_^

Thanks..