try to seduce him

ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU

 

Seohyun snorted annoyed wait for Yonghwa, who not come home yet. after their marriage and went to honeymoon, nothing particularly has changed in their relationship. Not as husband and wife as she imagined.

Are Yonghwa just think her just a friend, or a sister at least?

This has been a week since their back from honeymoon. They had moved to their home as Yonghwa parents gift for them.

Seohyun was pacing back and forth looking at the clock in their room.

"What the reason for he not going home tonight?" Seohyun grumbled irritably.

Every night since their back from their honeymoon until now, Yonghwa are always made an excuse for not come home, or if he came, he had come home late at night, almost midnight, when she had fallen asleep, exhausted waiting him. look like Yonghwa try to avoid her.

Seohyun grab her phone, dialing Yonghwa number who now  has become her husband.

"Oppa.." Seohyun immediately speak when she heard  Yonghwa  pick her phone.

"Hyunnie, wae? Mianhe i-"

"Oppa.. huk.. huk.. " Seohyun cut him, pretend to cough "I was not feeling well, huk.. huk.. Can you go home earlier tonight..  if it- huk.. if you're not busy, but if you're busy, I am.. I-"

"Okay, I'll be home soon"

"But if you're busy, I.. huk" seoyun pretend feeling miserably and guilty for making yonghwa suspend his job

"No, I'm not busy. I'll be home soon..! "

"Okay.." Seohyun shut the phone later. She grinned mischievously. Although lying is something she realy hated, but to make him go home, then she willing to do it.

*****

 

Yonghwa looked blankly at the phone.  Seohyun already cut the line few second ago.

his seohyun is sick?

is this was his fault?

He did not pay attention for her in these past days. truth be told he was tried to avoid her.

why?

He feel seohyun just thinking of him as an brother, no more. and it's easy for him to act brotherly for her too before their marriage. and now, after all happen, he was afraid he want more than that.

when he back home, he can't control his heart for not beating so fast when he near seohyun. when he sleep beside seohyun in their bed. altough he has right to do anything, to do more, to touch more of seohyun, but he also know seohyun was not ready for that one. and he don't want to force her. one way to escape is avoid here as more possible.

 

now, what he got of his stupid act?

seohyun got sick.

that's all was his fault.

What if she sick because not eating regularly, he knew she was very spoiled girl, she cann't cook for themselves. then she wait for him to bring her food when he is tried to avoid her, she starving and....

what if....

Yonghwa shook his head, erase the bad thoughts in his head.

He stepped out from his office, the hell with his heart. ready or not, strong or not, he must go home immediately. Seohyun health is more important than his desire.

He then took a deep breath, preparing to go home.

*****

They ate in silence. on the way back home Yonghwa took time to buying food for them. Yonghwa still upset kowing Seohyun lied to him, this is the first time Seohyun had lie to him.

 

after dinner, he decided to going to their room, opened his laptop to continue his work that was never end.

He had to endure. He must control  his heart beating. He had to control himself. No matter how big his desire to have Seohyun for himself, he must stay. He did not want to hurt Seohyun.

He took a deep breath, looked at the bathroom door in his room. there Seohyun were changing her clothes, getting ready for bed.

 He gulped, imagining the scene that as going on in there.

Focus Yonghwa.. Focus..

He tried to calm himself.

*****

After encouraging several times, Seohyun quietly stepped out of the bathroom, she saw at Yonghwa who was busy with his laptop.

'Huh.." Seohyun swore to herself. "is he really busy or pretend to be busy just for avoiding me?"

She remember their honeymoon trip, it's not like a honeymoon trip she had dreamed before, it was just a trip with a friend, a brother. She wants to protest at Yonghwa, but she also do not want to ruin their holiday with a quarrel. This time he can not help it anymore. She thought.

"Oppa ..!" She called

Yonghwa just glanced at her, swallowing hard at the sighting in front of him. He looked at her from head to toe. Seohyun with a y lingerie, very seductive, which makes any sane man going crazy. Made he want to pull her into his arms, pinned her in bed and have his way in her body.

“Stop it now Jung Yong Hwa.!”  he scolded himself.

He then looked back at the laptop "go to sleep, I'll sleep later" he said quietly. He had to endure this.

"Oppa, are you still mad at me?" Seohyun asked "Do you not like me?"

she was disappointed, her act to seduce her husband jung yongwa was unsuccessful. Before, she had gathering all her courage to wear this y lingerie. The type of clothing that she thought she will never wear it.and now everything seems useless, Yonghwa not even look at her.

"Hyunnnie, is not.."

"Then why i feel you like avoiding me? not like Yonghwa oppa I used to know?" He immediately agrue.

"Do not ever think like that .."

"Then what is it? you never touch me ever since we married, even when our honeymoon, you just act like my brother? Is am I so not worthy to be a wife?" she talking. fighting back for her tears that did not fall. Was she was unlucky when it come a men. Even her Yonghwa oppa reject her

"Are you also marry me just because you had to? because you ever you promise to me?"

Yonghwa gawked in silence hearing seohyun word, he then put his laptop on the table, then walked over to her. He can not stand to see her cry like this.

"it's not like that and never thinking like that. you're very pretty, very loveable.. " he carresed her face

"Then? why you avoiding me? You do not want me?" She cried harder, feeling loss of confidence.

"Hyunnie .."

"Are you in love with someone else?" She strafe him with questions. she was afraid to ask, but she should make it clear this time.

He shook his head

"Are you.." she hesitated "are you a gay?"

Yonghwa chukled listen Seohyun's innocent question, then immediately shook his head again. "No, I'm a normal man"

"then why?" Seohyun asked frustrated. How can a normal man would resist this tempting offer.

"Hyunnie.."

Without saying anything, Seohyun immediately attracted yonghwa towards her. grabbing his neck, tiptoe, kissed him right on the lips.

Yonghwa staring motionless toward Seohyun,  like a statue, he see her moves like an slow-motion. Seohyun whom he knew from childhood, Seohyun has grown into a beautiful woman with him, Seohyun who sometimes come into his imagination as a grown man, Seohyun who has now become his wife. attacking him.

Quick as a flash, Seohyun has advanced to kiss him. Yonghwa was stood paralyzed, he closed his eyes, feeling the warmth that flowed in his lips. He was silent, but seohyun kiss make him drifted. He then let his instincts take him. Until finally he pushed forward, holding her nape with both his hand, this kissed so intoxicating.

Seohyun automatically closes her eyes. Gentle kiss was going into a possessive and demanding kisses. She knew he was kissing her back. his lips crushed in her lips smoothly. Feel  her, her and she loved it. it's not her first kiss, and this is also not his first kiss. But this was their first kiss after a formal kiss in their wedding. and this feel so different.

Yonghwa then pulling out when he was out of breath, if this continues, he don't know what will happen. He think his defense will collapse. He is not a god, he was not an angel, he was just an ordinary man who will lost by his lust anytime.

"Seohyun, please.. Do not tease me.." he pleading

She smiled faintly, approaching towards Yonghwa, tighten her arms around his neck. Make their bodies more closely.

"Seohyun please.." he said quietly.

But Seohyun just ignore it, once again foving foward to close the gap between them.

"Oppa, make me as your woman..."

"........"

"Oppa, I do not want to feel rejection again, not from you and not now" Seohyun now asks. Her lips seeking back for his lips.

Yonghwa was silent listening  Seohyun request. Half his heart thrilled with this request, but he was afraid would hurting her.

She was feel rejection from her ex fiance before, if he now also refused to grant her wish, she will feel rejection again in two adjacent time. She will be broken. However, if he is granted her wish, he could no longer be jung yong hwa she used to know. Being jung yong hwa keeping her as a sister.

Yonghwa froze, feeling his way in a complicated intersection. Devil in him led him to take a path of it,but his angel told him to stop,ran away from her immediately. tempting devil who were standing in front of him. who will take his sanity.

He stared at Seohyun who'd stared unblinking at him.

"Hyun .."

"Oppa, please.."

 

He was realized, Seohyun will beat the angel inside him.

 

*******************

A.N

How it is??

Awkward right??

This is the first time a make a story like this.. I hope you not find it boring.