her marriage become mess

ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU

 

"Appa..!" Seohyun ran toward his father's room. Yonghwa followed from behind.

"Appa.. What's wrong with you?" Seohyun shook her father. She was very worried with her father conditionr. That was when she was choosing a wedding cake with Yonghwa, suddenly her phone rang, tell about his father's suddenly collapsed after a messenger of from the groom's family come to her house.

"Omma, what happened?" She asked her mother who only bowed down, sat quietly beside her father.

"Seohyun" He called Seohyun. Patted the mattress next to him, asked Seohyun approached.

Seohyun immediately ran up to her father.

"Appa ..”

"Oh .. my poor daughter" he reached out to caress Seohyun’s face " My poor little girl" he repeated again, tears slowly melt from his eyes.

"Appa, what's wrong?" Seohyun asked anxiously, her father was crying, her mother sobbing softly. unconsciously she also crying with them.

"Appa.. Omma..!"

"Yonghwa .. ottoke?” Seohyun ‘s father attention now turns toward  Yonghwa, who had been silent saw parents and children are crying.

Yonghwa walked over "aboji ..  what is it?"

He was used to call Seohyun parents with aboji and ommoni.

"Yonghwa, ottoke?"

Yonghwa is now also confused. Seohyun Mother  still bowed down, silent than before, as there are heavy burden on her.

"Aboji, do not think too much, you have a lot to rest so you can to health as usual" Yonghwa tried to calm him down.

"Yonghwa, ottoke?" he repeated the question again, ignoring the advice Yonghwa " this .. This is a humiliation for my family, especially my daughter.. "

"Aboji .."

"They canceled the engagement.." he continued, without hearing  Yonghwa plea

"Ne?"

"What do you mean Appa?" Seohyun was surprised by the news.

"Oh my poor little girl.." He stared at Seohyun "they asked to cancel the wedding, your fiance run away, and this is an insult to our family.. I can take a revenge to them .. but .. but what do I do for you? It is monstrous humiliation for you?"

"Appa.."

His mother who had been silent, inching towards Seohyun who sputtered "uri hyunie.." she Seohyun hair, trying to calm her, or rather to calm herself. What her little girl would do. This is she would he be okay. the frantic mind that haunted her from earlier.

"Omma .."

"Ottoke, I can destroy them, but I could not lessen your shame who will be gossiping  by people, how a daughter of seo family's  be abandoned by her husband a week before her wedding day.. I felt failed as a father to protect you, ottoke?"

Seohyun just quietly listening to his father's words. She looked down in her mother's arms. do not believe with the news she had just heard.

And Yonghwa stood silently listening to all these explanations.

"Yonghwa" Mr. Seo then call Yonghwa as he thought for a moment.

"ne Aboji.."

"Please, marry my daughter .."

"Ne??"

*****

Seohyun sighed, staring out the window in her room. It's so sudden, her father request to marry Yonghwa. Yonghwa are her friends, childhood friend, her bestfriend, also her brother, her oppa, full in one package. He is also like a real son by her parents. For them Yonghwa are son and too Seohyun's brother they never had.

Seohyun sighed, staring out the window toward his room. It's very sudden, his request to marry Yonghwa. Yonghwa are friends, childhold her friend, her bestfriend, her brother, her oppa, in one package. He is also like a real son by his parents. For them Yonghwa are son sakaligus Seohyun brother they never had.

Seohyun think in, so far their relationship was no more than just a friendship, even once she had wished that their relationship is more than that, but that never come change, and she never makes an effort to make her ralationship with Yonghwa more than a friend zone, Oppa and dongsaeng at least. But now, at their father's request to marry. Seohyun starring absently, as her soul already taken from her"Ughh" Seohyun complained, staring back garden under the window of his room.

"If you keep sighed like that, then be prepared that you will look to more old in the next few hours" a voice came from behind her. Make Seohyun surprised

"Oppa.." Seohyun looked at the man who had entered in with annoyance. Yonghwa just walked casually towards her.

"Get out..! I'm want to be alone" she said, staring out the window again.

"What's wrong with you? Is it because this chaotic marriage problem?"

Seohyun silent.

True, her marriage become mess. chaotic marriage as yonghwa say.

before, Her father set her up her  with one of son his business partner, she not have a boyfriend, so ehy not to try out. she met him, several times of dating, and he was seen as a good man. She like her, and agree to married with him. Yonghwa also agree with her choice.  But now, a week before their wedding, her husband disappeared, leaving only a letter, asking to cancel the wedding. tell to stop when everything is ready, after the wedding preparation was 90% clear.

"You're daydreaming again.." he hissed. Seeing her like that make Yonghwa feel guilty  "Mianhe.." was all he could say later

"Mmh .."

"Seohyun" Yonghwa now standing in front of him, cupping her cheek, making her look at him.

"Then, what are you going to do?" Yonghwa ask.

he was worried with Seohyun

"do you want me to find your fiance and dragged him here?"

Seohyun just smiled softly, looking towards Yonghwa. she shook her head

"No need oppa, I'm sure Appa had already destroyedhim earlier than you"

"anyway,   not good to force someone who does not want to marry me, it will only bring a misery .."

"Seohyun.."

Seohyun just smiled bitterly

*****

Seohyun 5 years old, Yonghwa 7 years old

Ding dong.

Her bell dorr rang.

One little girl opened the door.

“annyeong hasseyo.. if your parent in home?” the guest ask her. And she just nodded shyly.

“hyunnie, who’s in door?” her mother come. “oh, annyeonghasseyo” she greeted her guest. Who they are.

“annyeonghasseyo.. we new residents of the house in front you house. we just moved from busan. We want to greet our new neighbours. I'm Mrs. Jung” the guest introduce herself.

“oh.. I’m Mrs. Seo. Please come in” she open the door wider for let the guest in. Her daughter just hidden behind her.

“he’s my son. He’s name Jung Yong Hwa” Mrs. Jung introduce  her son who follow her in to the house.  “he’s 7 this years”

“She’s my daughter. She just 5.. Hyunnie, greet your new oppa”

“Annyeonghasseyo.. Seo Joo Hyun imnida..” she greeted shyly.

“Jung Yong Hwa imnida”

 

Seohyun 10 years old, Yonghwa 12 years old

Seohyun cried louder as some naughty boy bother her.

Yonghwa immediately ran towards her

"Hyunnie, WEO??" He asked anxiously.

"Oppa..." she cried even harder, Yonghwa immediately hugged her, trying to calm her down,

"waeyo? Tell oppa? Do they disturb you?"

Seohyun Sobbing in yonghwa arms

"want Oppa to beat them, retaliate for daring to disturb you?"

Seohyun shook her head, Yonghwa mad, he wants to beat the naughty children who made his pretty hyun cry like this.

"Oppa, they said I was so ugly.. no one will want to marry me.." she told Yonghwa, sobbed.

Yonghwa looked at her, her chubby cheeks with red glasses and ponytail seem cute in yonghwa eyes.

"They lying, you're so pretty" Yonghwa cupped her face "they're just blind can not see your beauty"

"But what if no one wants to marry me?"

"Then oppa who will marry you"

"Promise"

"Promise"

 

Seohyun 20 years old, Yonghwa 22 years old

Seohyun locked herself in her room, refusing to out, talk, or eat. Her parents were very worried. Only one person who can persuade their daughter. Yonghwa.

"Do you know, you look very ugly if like thet" Yonghwa tried to . Normally she would grunt upset at him if he said she ugly.

But Seohyun just nodded, making Yonghwa surprised.

"Ne, I'm so ugly"

"Seohyun- I-.."

"It's okay oppa" she turned towards Yonghwa "if I was pretty, then my boyfriend would not cheat on me.." she hugged her knees.

"Seohyun-"

"If no one likes me, then no one will want to marry me" she hissed

"Seohyun, listen to me, you're so beautiful, everyone like you, I like you, and if no one is married you, I promised I will marry you"

Seohyun smiled listening  Yonghwa's joke "oppa, it's just a promise of a child.. later if you have a girlfriend, then you're going to marry her, and you will forget your promise" she spoke softly, but enough to be heard by Yonghwa"

"You must believe me, I would not have a girlfriend before you have a boyfriend and get married .."

"You promise" she teased.

but yonghwa answer seriously

"Promise"

"pinky promise"

They crossed their finger, signifying a promise that very precious. Seohyun know, this is just a way for yonghwa to make her smile again. she know that is a promise she never dream will be fully.

but there was no man in this world as kind as Yonghwa. Only Yonghwa, and he always made ​​her smile.

*****

"Seohyun.. then what do you want now?" Yonghwa asking.

"I do not know oppa, I do not know” she shook her head ”maybe this is indeed be my fate .. "

"Seohyun, Marry me" Yonghwa propose to her

'Oppa .. Do not tease me, just forget about this crazy idea of my father"

"I do not mind, if you want to.. then.. "

"Oppa, you've sacrificed yourself a lot for me, and is always willing to sacrifice for me.. now you have to find your own happiness.. forget this crazy idea" Seohyun cut him

"Then, you? Will you Bear and let people embarrassing you? Alone? I can’t allow it"

"This is not just about me oppa, but also about you.."

“I already thinking.. and why not, as you said, I also think why not to marry you? Except you will reject me”

“…..oppa”

 


"Seohyun, marry me?" Yonghwa kneeling before her.

 

 

***************************************************

 

A.N

Another story from me..

Mianhe if I not update my another story for long time.. my brain not working when I try to continue it, and also I have new idea.. so I write this firs before this idea gone (?) from my brain.. LOL

First, I just made it oneshot, but then when I typing it become more than 10 page in Ms. Word.

But it’s also not too long or chaptered fiction. Just 3 or 4 chapter or less.. look how my brain worked and also if you all like this.

 

and this is chapter 1.. it's is too long?? boring???

If no one like this, maybe I’ll stop here..

 

Happy Reading and Enjoy..!!! ^^

And please leave a comment.. so I can know you though..

If you not have AFF account, you can mention to me in twitter @princess3449

I’ll glad if you follow me.