Final

The Slasher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Their feet pounded against the cement. They were practically running for their lives. One of the girls fell, causing the other to stop for her. "Go without me unnie!" The older girl shook her head furiously. "I'm not leaving without you!" She bent down and extended her hand, urging the other girl to take it.

The younger girl laid frozen, eyes wide. "What? What is it?!" She lifted her hand shakily and pointed to a figure behind her. The older girl turned around and saw the person. She shrieked at the top of her lungs and she fell, backing up next to the younger girl. He walked slowly towards them, a maniacal smile on his face. He lifted his knife up and chuckled softly.

~Earlier that day~

The two girls happily walked down the street, hand in hand while chatting about clothes and boys and typical girl things. "Unnie, so did you get a boyfriend yet?" The older girl scowled, "Whether or not I get a boyfriend is none of your business." The younger girl, Park Yena, pouted. "Oh come on! I know you have a boyfriend."

Kim Hyera, the older girl, caved in. "Fine! So what if I have a boyfriend?!" Yena squeezed the other girl's arm, "So tell me the details~" The other girl blushed, "Well, he was the one who asked me. You know that guy I was telling you about? Byun Baekhyun? Yeah, he asked me out and it's been about 2 months."

Yena squealed in delight. "Oh my gosh unnie! That's so cute!" Hyera slapped her arm lightly, "Stop it, you're making me blush!" She touched her red cheek and looked away. The younger girl nudged her and the two continued walking down the streets of Hongdae.

Hours passed and it was soon night. The two girls walked out of the subway station and started down the dark street. While the two chattered away, someone was following them. Warily, Hyera turned around and the person hid behind a pole. She turned back around and she furrowed her eyebrows.

Yena looked at her, "What's wrong, unnie?" Hyera shook her head, "It's nothing. I thought someone was following us for a second." The two continued walking and the person came out, following them again.

The person's steps matched the girls' steps. This time, Yena turned around. The person hid in the darkness, watching over them carefully. She took in a deep breath and exhaled loudly but shakily. "Unnie, I think someone is following us." she whispered.

Please log in to read the full chapter