baby it's cold outside.

[oneshot] baby it's cold outside.

 

He wakes up, face pressed into his pillow, and he blinks sleepily. It’s only after a few seconds that he realises his pillow is rumbling softly. Snoring. 

Yunho pries his nose away from Changmin’s shoulder and hums. The maknae’s still curled up in the plain white shirt and boxers he fell into bed with last night. Yunho’s lip quirks up slightly at the sight of the young man sleeping so soundly, and he carefully gets out of bed, tip toeing to the door.

Fingers are on the doorknob when a voice comes, “Hyuuuuung.”

He glances behind, and Changmin is smiling drowsily at him, hair swept into his face. “Come back to bed.”

“We have practice soon,” says Yunho, but he’s smiling anyways. “Hey there.”

“Hey,” says Changmin, stretching out, all long and lean, and he curls out over the edge of the bed lazily. He tilts his head up in a ridiculously attractive way and murmurs, “A few more minutes won’t make a difference.” 

Yunho just leans against the door, slightly amused by this kittenish side of Changmin that he’s seeing. “Says you.”

Fingers tap against a smirk. “Mm.”

Yunho shakes his head. “Something’s up with you, Shim Changmin.” He grins. “You’re usually never this… interesting, in the morning.”

Changmin melds back into the pillows and murmurs, “It’s a nice day today.” He slides one leg up his left knee and dangles it there, toes drawing odd triangular shapes into the air. “Very nice day. Besides. I’m always interesting.”

Yunho just observes. Seduction according to Changmin. 

He pushes himself off the doorframe and takes a few steps over. “Oh, really now…” He leans over the bedpost and smiles at Changmin. “You haven’t even left the room yet.”

The corner of Changmin’s lip quirks up. “I can feel it.” He props himself up on his elbows and leans in, grinning. “Don’t need to go outside to know.”

Yunho just looks at him, smiling still. “Sixth sense?” He lets his finger trail over Changmin’s foot, up and down and over his ankle, skimming little patterns into his skin.

Changmin just smirks softly. “Mmhmm.” He lets Yunho’s finger dip under his ankle, and trail up his calf, and he says, “Heard it might rain today, though.”

“You a weatherman now?” chuckles Yunho, skirting his fingers under Changmin’s knee, curling up and over the inside of his thigh. 

Changmin his lip. “Maybe.” His eyes meet with Yunho’s, but Yunho knows Changmin’s attention is diverted to the way Yunho’s fingers are sneaking up to his hips.

Yunho just hums softly. “Mind telling me tomorrow’s forecast?”

“Maybe.” Changmin’s eyes are playful. “Mind coming back to bed first?”

Yunho takes a moment before deciding that a few more minutes really doesn’t hurt after all, and he crawls on top of the bed, pressing Changmin down into the sheets with a small “rawr”, making Changmin giggle softly.

He traces the inside of Changmin’s wrists, murmuring, “So.”

“So,” repeats Changmin with a scrawled smile, eyes mismatched as ever, and he hooks one leg around Yunho’s waist, letting his toes skirt up and down the small of Yunho’s back. “Glad you decided to come back here. I was getting a little cold.”

“Maybe I should warm you up a little.”

Changmin smiles. “Maybe.”

-