pre un, deux, trois.

[drabbles] pre un, deux, trois.

 

1.

Changmin grows into his years, all sharp angles and s-lines and a model frame, seventeen and going. The girls flock; he casts them aside for taunting him of his gangly proportions and baby face and awkward knees from young.

Yoochun says, “You’re breaking their hearts.”

Changmin presses a kiss to Yoochun’s lips and murmurs, “You rather I break yours instead?”

-

2.

breath touchtouchtouch gaspjaejoong twists his fingers hard,harder, into yunho’s hair and draws him in for a long kiss, needy and desperate and just. yunho can’t bring himself to pull away, can’t bring himself to do his job as leader and prevent something bad from coming out of this.

skin breathe mmm.

jaejoong whispers, “don’t betray me.”

“i won’t,” breathes yunho. heart thumping painfully in his chest. “i won’t.”

(he does. jaejoong doesn’t cry.)

-

3.

“You betrayed us,” whispers Changmin furiously. He presses the tip of the gun harder against Jongyoon’s head, cold sharp metal on skin. “You betrayed me.”

Jongyoon whispers, “I had no choice.”

“Shut up! Shut. Up.” Changmin’s grip falters slightly, and he growls, “ you.”

“Changmin,” breathes Jongyoon. “I love you.” 

the words go right through changmin’s heart like a stake.

“I love you, and I’m sorry, an—”

“You don’t get to say that!” Changmin blinks back his tears furiously. “You don’t ing get to say that. Not anymore.”

-

4.

“changmin’s had one too many baileys,” says yunho softly, glancing over at the table currently occupied by said drunk maknae.

“he can deal with it. he’s a big boy.” yoochun takes a sip from his glass and lets his fingers trail across the marble tabletop. “where’s junsu, anyways?”

“outside.” yunho tilts his head a bit. “besides, it’s not changmin i’m worried about.”

across the room, jaejoong’s sidling up way too close to changmin, hand skirting over changmin’s thigh, breath hot on changmin’s ear.

“mm. dangerous,” comments yoochun, and yunho snorts softly.

nobody says anything when changmin pulls jaejoong in for a messy kiss.

-

5.

Running away is never as easy as it seems.

Jaejoong knows this oh too well. He’s tried (and failed) many times over. But it doesn’t stop him from whispering, “run away with me,” as Junsu curls his fingers into Jaejoong’s sleeve and sings to him in soft tones.

“But where would we go?” asks Junsu, voice small. He’s got too much in life to run away. Responsibilities, family, friends, school.

But then Jaejoong closes his eyes and leans against Junsu. “Anywhere.” Jaejoong murmurs against his jaw, “as long as you’re with me.”

There’s Jaejoong. And Junsu figures, that’s worth more than anything else.

-