Costa encounter

What If...

My 2 friends and I decide to meet up in our regular meeting place, costa coffee at noon to just chat and chill, I walk from my house on the hill to the costa in town and find that I'm early so I order a strawberry iced lemon drink and a caramel short bread cake (my usual) and take a seat on my own. I feel slightly intimidated as other people look at me on my own with my headphones on listening to my Kpop through my skull candys and my hood up to keep myself warm. After about 10 minutes my friend come in and I see them straight away as I am facing the door, we say hi and sit chatting about past events that has happened to us but halfway though my story I look up to see two men come in to the cafe...
 

One man is a little shorter than the other but both taller than me by the looks of then, one man has bleached blond hair with his fribge at an angle, his face sharp and handsome with a strong jawline and his body is thin but buff as he wears a skin tight black vest top and a red and white checkered open shirt used as a jacket, his bottoms are black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and red and black shoes.
 

The other man with caramel hair and again with his fringe to the side at an angle, his face is not as sharp as the other but still well formed with a very dominant dimple on the left cheek, his body not as thin as the other but more buff as he wears a plain white T-shirt and light blue jeans with a black and white studded belt.
 

Both these men where walking towards us but stopped and sat at a table just before us so I have perfect view of them, at this point my heart is pounding with dis belief and my stomach fluttering with nerves, its them, they are here! But why? Holiday maybe? Lee Hyukjae a.k.a Eunhyuk and Park Jungsoo are here! In my town and I can't take my eyes off of them.


"Hannah... Hannah!" I can hear my friend calling me and trying to snap me out of it but I don't want to incase its a dream...
Instead answering them I just look at them both and motion for them to look and when they do they also can't believe there eyes...
For a few minute we stayed quiet, just look at eachother and trying to contain our excitement but now and then I couldn't help but glance over but soon eunhyuk noticed that I kept glancing over and as soon as he glanced back I looked away in an instant soon realising that I just made it obvious I excused myself to get another drink but as soon a get up and start walking to the till I notice leeteuk and eunhyuk whispering and the eunhyuk stood up!
I walked quickly to the till and stood in line my heart thumping as eunhyuk came and stood behind me, for a few minute we both stayed silent, I didn't look at him or talk to him, I just stayed silent until itt was my turn to order, I ordered my drink and just as I was about to pay eunhyuk leans over me and give them the money instead, I looked at eunhyuk in shock for a while until my drink was ready and I snapped out of my trance

.
"T-thank you" I stuttered and moved away so eunhyuk could order but just as I'm walking back eunhyuk follows me without ordering anything for himself?! I bite my lip as I walk back to my table as he follows close behind and when I get back my jaw almost drops when I see, Leeteuk sitting where I sat laughing and talking with may and ben.
"U-umm..." Is all I can stutter
"Oh, Annyong!" Leeteuk looks at me and stand returning my seat to me, i smile nervously and bow my head a little as i take a seat and looks at my two friend questionly, the just smile back at me and i laugh as i notice them trying to contain themselves.

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk take 2 more seats and sit around our table, we start chatting and having a good time, their english better then i imagened and they even taught us a bit of korean, i smile as we have this close enconter hoping it could last and happily i finish the day by exchanging phone numbers with them both.

 

Stories like this i wish were true.