Spending Time With You

Spending Time With You

Spending Time With You

 

 

You were at the airport waiting for INFINTE to come back from Japan, since myungsoo told you to. When you got there they just arrived, and you waited with the fans outside for them. Their van pulled up to the drive way. Then the fans started screaming, so you obviously knew they got to the door. You moved aside from the van, it was raining hard when they came out, you smiled at myungsoo but he didn't notice you since he was he was all covered up by the bodyguards trying not to get wet from the rain. As they walked by (luckly there was no guards blocking you from him) you felt a hand swiftly touch yours. As the hand swayed by yours you notcied it was myungsoo trying to reach out for yur hand, but by being pushed into the van he couldn't grab your hand. Sunggyu had noticed you were there and being the last one to get intothe van. You felt as if someone had pulled you into the van. you noticed it was sunggyu that pulled you in.

" yah, take better care of your girlfriend."

sunggyu said to myungsoo as myungsoo grabbed your other hand and pulled you down to sit next to him in the van. As you sat down myungsoo wrapped one of his arm around the back of your waist and pulled you in closer.

"Sorry about what happened _____-ah , I was getting pushed, i couldn't grab your hand."  Myungsoo apologized, you smiled him " It's okay, you dont have to be sorry. Do have anything on your schedule for the rest of the day?" You asked him he said no, " But I do have to go some where for awhile." You felt sad that you couldn't even spent an hour with him. " Ahh, hyung do you mind dropping ______ off before taking the members home" Myungsoo asked his manger.

You were so heart broken because you couldn't do anything to help myungsoo and espicially since you haven't seen him for a month because they were in Japan, you just wanted to spend sometime together but you couldn't.

Soon you noticed that you guys have already arrived at your apartment. You didn't want to let go of myungsoo's  hand at all. The manger stop the car. As you got out myungsoo followed you.

"See you guys later hyung" Myungsoo said to the members and the manger.

"what!? I thught you had somewhere to go" You asked him as the van drove off. He smiled at you and gave you a big tight hug. "I missed you so much while I was in Japan, I couln't wait to come home and hug you like this." You pushed him away " You didn't answer me, where do you have to go, they left already." He giggled and grabbed both of your hands. "Here, to spend my time with you was what I had to do today."

You let go of his hand and wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist, lifted you up,and pulled you into a tight hug. Despite the misty rain, you guys stood there for a minute, before you let go and dragged him inside your apartment. As you guys got into the apartment, went to the closet that had your towels and grabbed two, one for you and one for myungsoo. You gave the towel to him and walked back to your room. You opened the closet to get a set of dry clothes,myungsoo followed you into your room and grabbed his clothes that was being hung in there for time that he was at your place and needed to change. When you two were done changing you went to the kitchen to make two cups of warm tea to warm you guys up. When you called myungsoo to have tea he went and got something out of his bag. As he came to sat down at the chair across from you, you asked what was in the box.

"You remember how you wanted a couple necklace." You nodded in response to his question. "Will here I got a matching pair of necklace for you and me." He opened the box to reveal the necklace. " It's beautiful." was all you could say to him. It was a sliver necklace with two hearts on it. Myungsoo  took it out of the box and showed you the back of the necklace.

 "Myungsoo Loves _____ Forever" was engraved into the back of the necklace.

You stood up alomost tipping over the table to wrap your arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. He unwrapped your arms from him and walked around the table to stand behind you so he could put the necklace on you. He removed the hair that was covering your neck to one side. He put his arms around you so he could put the necklace around your neck. When the necklace was in place he kissed you on the neck and placed his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. Your hand reached up to feel the necklace around your neck.

"How do you like it?"

"I like it very much."

He turned his head to kiss your neck again before lifting his head off your shoulder

"Where's your necklace?" you questioned him. He went to grab another box that had his necklace in it and handed it to you.

"Put it on me" He said.

You took it out of the box and as you were about to put it around his neck you stopped. You walked around him so you could face him.

"How do you think i'm going to put it on you?" He laughed  " AHH, chinja" 

He bent forward so that his head would be at your level. You smile at him, and continued to put the necklace around his neck. You hugged him which caused him to be stuck at your height level 5'1ft. You tighten your arms around him.

"yah, i can't get up"

"I know, I just want to hold you like this for a second, you've never so short to me before."

You guys stood like that for 30seconds before he wrapped his arms around you and lifted you up off the ground.

"ahh, put me down."

Myungsoo didn't listen to you and kept on spinning you around. Soon he stopped and put you down,you walked like a drunk person towards the couch. You layed down and closed your eyes to stop the dizziness. When you felt like the dizziness stop you opened your eye's only to find myungsoo hovered over you with his hands layed down on both sides of your head and his face only a few inches away from yours.

"I miss the touch of your lips on my lips." myungsoo said.

You looked at him in the eyes, with your arms around his neck, you pulled him down for a deep kiss. He moved one of his hand down to your waist.

"Let's not do this yet, I'm still not ready." You said to him breaking the kiss.

" It's okay i understand" was all he said before getting off of you. 

You two sat on the couch awkardly staring at the blank t.v 

"You want to watch a horror movie" myungsoo asked.

"sure"

He went to his bag to grab the horror movie he bought in Japan, and you know that Japeness horror movies are some of the scariest . He put inserted the movie into the DVD player and came back to it next to you. 15minutes in to the movie and you were already freaked out. He noticed that you were really scared and pulled you in closer to him with one of his arm around your shoulder. 10minutes later you were totally freaked out and you could tell myungsoo was to. You noticed that everytime you jump  he would too. You held his hand as he interlaced them together. Everytime the scary gost poped up you would tighten the grip on his hand. When the movie ended you guys both sighed in relief that the movie was finally over. Myungsoo got up to turn it off and you followed him. you looked outside the window and noticed how dark it was already. At that moment myungsoo recieved a phone call from sunggyu. You didn't talk so myungsoo could talk on the phone. When he got off the phone he told you that he had to leave pretty soon. You pouted at him which caused him to walk over to you and kiss you on the lips and hugged you.

"Really, do have to leave right after that scary  movie? I don't think I can stay here alone." You were afraid of the movie.

"I don't have to leave if you don't want me to? I can spend the night with you."

You nodded yes. He gave a phone call back to sunggyu and told him that he was going to spend the night with you.

"Thanks for spending the night with me, if it wasn't for that movie I would have been fine." You said to him.

"Will I'm hungry can you cook us something to eat before we go to bed pleaseee?"

"Fine, what do you want to eat?"

"kimchi fried rice please."

You knew that he wasn't good with doing aegyo, but you fell for his little aegyo he just did. You leaned in for a kiss before walking off to the kitchen. While you were in the kitchen cooking you heard something, that scared you becuase you were the only one in there.

"Myungsooooo, come in here" you called him because he was in the living room. " Whaaatttt" he said as he stood at the door frame leaning on one shoulder. "come here stay with me in here i'm scared" he chuckled. Myungsoo came behind you and wrapped his arms around you. "It's okay it was just a movie." 

He comforted you and kissed you on the neck. Everywhere you went he would follow you with his arms around you waist. Finally you were done with the kimchi fried rice, you were about to plate it. You opened the covers to reveal that all the plates on the bottom shelf was gone. As you stood on your toes to reach for the plates on the top shelf, myungsoo let go of one of his arms around you and grabbed it because you couldn't reach it. " thanks babe" "anything for you jagiya." You plated the fried rice and set it on the table. He finally let go of your waist to come sit down next to you at the table. Soon you guys were done eating you guys cleaned up and washed the dishes in the same position as before with his arms around your waist. You both went to bed. He pulled you in closer to him and kissed you on the forehead. You wrapped yours arms around him and kiss him on the neck. "Good night babe" "Good night to jagiya I love you" "I love you too."

-THE END-

 

 

 

Author's Note: So this is my first story ever. Sorry if you guys were confused or anything. But hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for reading. :) Comment and Subscribes!