Caught

Warmth

 

"Jae~" Daehyun s his arms around his boyfriend's waist from behind.
 
"Yes, Dae?" Youngjae answered as he continued to pack his books from his locker.
 
"You wanna come over today?"
 
"I'm pretty sure that we have an assignment due in 2 days and I really want to finish it tonight."
 
"We can do it at my house."
 
Youngjae scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Like we can get anything done."
 
Indeed. The last time they were trying to do their assignment at Daehyun's house they ended up on his bed with Youngjae having a sore the next day. Actually... it was every time they tried to do their assignment together.
 
"Aww... come on. We haven't had our y time for a long time." Daehyun nuzzled his nose against the slightly younger boy's neck.
 
Youngjae blushed at the term 'y time'. He elbowed Daehyun in the stomach making the latter release his arms around him.
 
"Don't say that out loud, you bastard. And I'm not risking getting caught by your mum like the last time."
 
Yup, the last time they had their 'y time', Daehyun's mum was on the way up the stairs calling her son and worst part was that his room was right next to the stair. The two teens scrambled with their underwear and the older kind of shoved Youngjae into the bathroom. After that he ninja-ed back under the covers before his mother opened the door since he had no time to put his pants back on.
 
"Oh... so you do want to have our 'y time'," Daehyun grinned while rubbing the now sore spot.
 
"Shut up, ert," Youngjae blushed even harder.
 
"Don't worry, Jae. Your mum and my mum are out until dinner. So we have lots of time before they get back."
 
The younger thought for awhile. He closed his locker and started walking away while mumbling a 'fine' loud enough for Daehyun to hear.
 
Daehyun had an ear to ear smile as he caught up to his boyfriend and interlaced their fingers while they walked back home.
 
-----
 
"Ah.. wasn't that unfortunate, Jinah."
 
"You can say that again, Luna. What a time for the shop to undergo renovations."
 
"At least now my Daehyun doesn't have to scavange the kitchen for proper food."
 
Luna opened the door to her house, letting Jinah to enter before her. As they entered, they saw an extra pair of shoes at the door.
 
"Hmmm.. Jae must be here too," Jinah stated while removing her shoes.
 
"Let's go call the boys down."
 
Both mothers walked up the stairs. When they reached Daehyun's room, Daehyun's mother gave a light knock.
 
"Daehyun, I'm coming in."
 
-----
 
 
The two boys jumped away from each other as they heard the door open. It was obvious that they were caught with their faces flushed and their lips swollen. Whats even worse was the fact that both their shirts were unbottoned. They were both in shock and embarassed that they got caught. They didn't miss the look on their mother's face. Daehyun's mother was fuming whereas Youngjae's was in shock. 
 
There was disgust, confusion, shock and anger that lingered in the atmosphere.
 
"What do you think you're doing, Jung Daehyun?" Luna's tone was stern. She couldn't comprehand that her son was kissing another boy.
 
"Mrs. Jung, we can expla-" Youngjae tried to interject. He was thinking that they might as well just reveal that they were dating but before he could finish, Mrs. Jung had cut him off.
 
"There's nothing to explain. I just saw what happened!"
 
"Mum, don't shout at Youngjae!"
 
"Jung Daehyun. Did you just shout at me?"
 
Youngjae's mother decided that she should really bring Youngjae home at that moment. Her friend and her son were bickering while Youngjae was in between them on the brink of tears.
 
"I think we sould go home now, Youngjae."
 
"Yes, bring your gay son home. My Daehyun doesn't need someone to taint him!" Luna was blinded by her rage that she didn't care that she just shouted at her life long friend and her son.
 
"Mum! He didn't taint me!"
 
"We're not done talking, Daehyun!"
 
Youngjae had grabbed his things and rushed out the door with his mother behind him. He didn't care if he put on his shoes properly or not before he was out the door with his mother.

Umm.. yeah.. Hi. Sorry for the y update. It's unbeta-ed too.. I bet there's a lot to spelling errors since I always tend to make then. I know I'm not as good as some of the other authors here but please bare with me... m(_ _)m 

Randomly picked names for their mothers since their names will only appear in this part I guess...

Am working on the second part right now. not sure when it'll be done but updates are going to be short for the next chapters as well.. Wanted to post it one go but decided to post them in parts because I am slow at writing and I wan't make some suspense?

so.. err.. bye.

P/S: shamelessly advertising... I posted another fic. it's Youngjae-centric but has slight DaeJae. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/339207/one-way-ticket-bap-youngjae-daejae-slightdaejae