Chapter 3.

Don't Leave.

- The Next Day

 

"Yah. Are you still mad at me for yesterday?" Yunyeol pouted , pulling on Chanyeol's sleeve.

"Quit it , Yunnie." Chanyeol said coldly.

"Ah , oppa ~" Yunyeol whimpered , doing some aegyos.

That's right. Chanyeol can't stand Yunyeol's aegyo. Not at all. He would melt in no time.

*Hold it in , Chanyeol. Hold it in.*

"Oppa ~ Mianhaeyoooo ~" Yunyeol cooed.

"Aish arasso. Why must you be so cuteeeeeeeee?~" Chanyeol turned around swiftly , before pinching Yunyeol's cheeks , hard.

"Ow. Hehe. So , oppa. When are you going to fetch Wu Fan oppa's friend?" Yunyeol blinked.

"Hm. Maybe in a while. I'm not sure. But you can go to school without me , right? He's reaching during school hours." Chanyeol looked down as his lover was ...  kind of short.

"Aigoo .. arasso. Baekhyun oppa is still going to school right? He's not following right? Who knows , something might happen to m-" Yunyeol was cut off with Chanyeol's peck.

"I guarantee , nothing will happen to you. I know my baby girl is strong , keuchi?" Chanyeol tilted his head to the side.

Yunyeol just nodded.

"Okay. I'll just send you to school , then I'm off , arasso?" Chanyeol intertwined their hands together , still looking into Yunyeol's eyes.

Yunyeol threw him a slight smile.

 

-School.

"KYAAAAAAAAA ~ IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM! IT'S KEVIN WOO! KYAAAAAAAAA~" girls squealed in the entire hall.

Yunyeol was walking with Hana , when they heard the commotion.

"Hana-yah , whats up with them?" Yunyeol frowned.

"Don't you remember? It's the new kid." Hana raised her eyebrows.

"New kid? Ah~ yes , the new kid. Hm. I wonder if he's good looking. kekeke~" Yunyeol smiled.

"Yah. Are you cheating on Chanyeol already?" Baekhyun came out from behind a wall.

"Oppa! Have you been eavesdropping our girly conversation?!" Hana hit Baekhyun's arm jokingly.

Baekhyun nodded. "Nothing interesting , though. I heard the new kid's Kevin Woo. The one who was at the musical yesterday" 

"Jeongmal? Wow. Chanyeol oppa will surely be mad if he gets to know this." Yunyeol bit on her lip.

The bell then rang.

"Okay , pretty yeojas. Me and the others are going off. See you during lunch!" Baekhyun said , running off to his class.

The two other girls just walked to their classes silently.

"OMYGODDDDD! THE NEW HANDSOME GUY IS GOING TO BE IN OUR CLASS!" there goes the squealing again.

"Yah , you. Move. I want Kevin oppa to sit beside me. After all , he's going to be mine." Yunyeol heard Minri said.

Yunyeol then snickered. *No wonder Chanyeol oppa won't pick her.* 

"Everyone , please go back to your respective seats." Ms Hwang ordered.

"Mr Woo , you may introduce yourself." she continued.

"Annyeonghasaeyo , Kevin Woo imnida. Please treat me well."

"Alright , Mr Woo , you may sit with Mr Lee there. Kiseop-goon , raise your hand so Mr Woo knows you."

Kiseop raised up his arm as high as he could. He's the most handsome , yet the nerdiest in school. Gahaha.

Well , don't need to laugh. Even a nerd like him has a bunch of friends. In fact , he is a member of the second most popular group in school , U-KISS..

The cutest and the faec of the group , Shin Dongho.

 

The hottest  , AJ Kim.

Unbelieveable. The coolest , also the hottest , the player, Eli Kim.

The one with the vocals , Shin Soohyun.

Last but not least , also the cutest , the selca-addict , Yeo Hoon.

 

Off with the nerds. Back to Kevin Woo.

So yeah. During the whole 3 periods , the girls in there were always staring at him. 

The bell rang , signalling that it was lunch.

Hana and Yunyeol walked side by side , to the cafeteria. Yunyeol just can't wait to meet her Chanyeol.

Before she could even exit the classroom door , a guy stopped them.

"Found ya." he said. 

Yunyeol looked up , meeting eye-to-eye with Kevin.

"Ah , so you remember me." Yunyeol smiled.

"Of course. You're my fan." Kevin winked.

Yunyeol blushed , and hid her face in her hands.

"Where is this yeoja? Aish .." Chanyeol's deep voice could be heard along the hallway.

"Ouk , mianhae , Kevin-shii , but my namjachinggu is waiting for me." Yunyeol bowed , before pulling Hana along , to the cafeteria.

*Namjachinggu , huh? Have your time , bruh. Cause she's gunna me mine in no time.* Kevin smirked.

"Yunyeol! Where have you been , babe?" Chanyeol asked , his voice a little pitch louder than usual.

"Hahaha , mianhae , oppa. I was just talking to Kevin Woo. Who knew he would be the new kid , huh?" Yunyeol chuckled , before pulling Chanyeol towards the line up to take their food.

*Kevin Woo? Isn't that the dude at the musical yesterday? Grr ... he's obviously trying to steal Yunnie away from me!* Chanyeol frowned , as he thought.

Suddenly Baekhyun came out of nowhere , patting Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol looked down at him.

"Chill , dude. I know what you're feeling. Relax , I'm on your back." Baekhyun smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So there goes the third chapter. ^^ Hehe. Kyaaa ~ It's UKISS <3 OMYGOD. HEHE. Anyways , have you guys watched B.A.P's 'Oneshot'? OMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. MY HIMCHANIE! KYAAAAAAAAA ~ ! >< Okay , let me stop first. Okay. Comment and subscribe , nae? ^^

xx Hana { plainhanjae }