Final...

Love Bloomed in our WORLD

“Oppa!”

“Oh… Late two minutes!” Kai joked me.

 

 

“Oppa~~ I’m too tired but you’re still counting times to trap me?” I said with anger. To know my sulking, my lips slightly formed into pout.

“To trap you in my room?” Kai joked me again. Nowadays he’s funny and sometimes ertic whenever with me unlike past, he’s so cold and staying with a little sadness squatting in one corners of his beautiful and seductive eyes.

 

 

“Oppa!” I hit his shoulder with my hand. I’m a girlfriend of him but sometimes I shocked with his ert jokes.

“Wae? Should I level up the place?” Kai continued to tickle my sensitive nerve.

 

“Without someone’s permission, it’s called ‘’!” I blocked his jokes.

“IF someone enjoys that, it is not called ‘’…?” Kai broke my blocks.

 

“So let me see who is the first one enjoyed that… Start!” I started to stare into his beautiful eyes. When we first dated, we competed about who will fall in whose eyes since both we denied ‘MINE is beautiful’ ‘MINE is seductive’. But we started to become lovers, we realized that is not important whose eyes attract the other, the precious one is how much we treasure other’s eyes.

“One second…” I counted before Kai seduced and stole my soul from my body. I was frowned because his eyes made my nerves stop to move on. NO! I can’t lose here easily. I also have beautiful eyes.

“Two second…” Kai counted before I seduced and hugged his soul from his warm body. He seemed dumbfounded because he realized he fell into my eyes. Hehe… after three seconds, I will hear loser’s begging pitiful words.

“Three sec-c…Mmph!” What the hell… in public?! Did he ki-kiss me??!!

 

“ARE you OUT of MIND?” My tone went down and up because of his sudden attack. Oh… I blushed. My cheeks were turning into red tomatoes.

“That’s you out of mind, even can’t say lines properly” Kai trapped me into struggle again. Urgh! My boyfriend is really changed! When could I see his cold and charisma face again, Um? I missed that face… not this ertic face.

 

“Here loser! If you’re sure about to kneel down in front of me, please say ‘I’m lost’ to me, staring at me with puppy eyes…” I must grab him tightly or he will be freed and could make me uneasy again.

 

“YOU’re the one lost here… blushing like red tomatoes gonna explode!” KAI OPPA!! I’m sitting on my angry fire.

“YOU’re the one lost one even kissed me!”

“YOU’re the one who gonna kneel down!”

“YOU”re the one attacked me first!”

“YOU’re the one who decided to deal…”

“YOU’re the one makes me always cry…” Suddenly I felt little teardrops forming in my big eyes. But he said;

“YOU’re the one who ever love me and care me… right?” Kai soothed me with his true confession.

 

“Oppa…” I felt guilty as I was the one serious with his pranks but in the end, he made me laugh and feel funny in my stomach along with his heart with his cheesy words.

“Don’t cry, OK? You don’t have the right to cry!” Kai palmed my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumb softly. I like the feeling of my skin beneath his soft palm.

 

 

 

“Even you’re the one makes me happy forever, so why should you have the right to cry? Tear is the bad sin! I cursed but don’t cry in everywhere, OK? Just come into my embrace… Always welcoming you… Only you…” Only you… I was happy. I WAS HAPPY!

I lingered an agreeing smile on my face and suddenly my wet eyes turned into sparkling eyes filled with too happiness. He smiled back to me. I’m the happiest one on world who possessed him at this little a short  while. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and dragged me to somewhere I don’t know.

 

“Oppa… where?” I said in exhausting voice as I was dragged and forced to follow behind him and trapped with his hand.

“Will you trust me? Wherever I drag you and always be with you…” He replied back.

 

 

“Here…” He introduced this place where both we were at now.

“Wah…! So beautiful!” A beautiful garden surrounded with colourful roses and a green glittering pond.

“Let’s date here… Today’s headline of date is ‘Please remind our memories…’” He smiled. I smiled. And we took place beside of big stone resting near the pond.

------

Flashback

“Here…? What are you doing?” I asked the unknown guy squatting near the exit. That day, weather was so cold and rain were falling down heavily. I was about to go home from music class but suddenly I noticed the guy sitting down on floor beside me.

 

No response.

 

“HEY! What’s going on?” I asked again but in this time, I started to worry about that stranger.

 

No response.

 

“HEY! Are you alive or ple-e… OH!” I hit his shoulder not roughly but he collapsed onto floor.

 

“HEY!!”

~~~~~~

“Don’t worry… He’s just got a cold due to rain… I think he threw himself into rain for weeks and seemed he didn’t have interest to care for his health…” The doctor explained to me while the nurses injected syringe into his wrist.

 

“So did he hurt himself  mentally…” I said to myself while staring that stranger guy lying on bed.

“After a few hours, he will wake up…” The doctor continued.

“Nae… Thanks a lot on you, doctor” I bowed to doctor and said thanks to him.

“You’re welcome…” The doctor replied back before he turned around and watched another patients waiting for him.

 

 

I went to his bedroom and took chair to look at him. Why don’t he interest in health? Did he hurt of his past memories? I palmed his cheeks and made sure about his temperature will be low or not.

“Luckily… you had less temperature…” I sighed to myself as I couldn’t understand myself at all why I rescued this guy and how much I cared him at first sight. Hoo… nowadays, youths are thinking silly even haven’t try to improve themselves. Also me and him.

“Here… stranger guy… You seem the same age with me. Hm… a guy with dark and thick eyebrows” I stared at him, studying that patient who didn’t know what I have been into nonsense thoughts related to him.

 

“I’ve work to do on this day and I will leave a letter for you…” I took a pen and a sheet to write a letter for this guy.

-----

In this letter,  

 

 

“To
An unknown Oppa with dark and brown eyebrows

Hi… little stranger guy! Hope you will see my letter left on table :”) Did you remember the last day before your mind out happened? I thought your temeperature was so high and you’d been hospitalized! I was worried about you along on way… But thanks to god that you had nothing bad happened :) Here read my letter like your mother’s letter received from a couple of weeks XD I first thought that you were same age of me but a little age difference between you and me that now I knew… So let me call ‘Oppa’…

Oppa, DON’T ever think that your life was abandoned as you didn’t even care for your health… You might say to me ‘Who are you and how dare you tell me like that?’ BUT! Oppa… you have to live!… Don’t give up all! If you have some annoying double troubles in your life and I’m saying though I don’t even know your name, but even the world can say Haha to you… why don’t you think that you have right to say back? To pet your courage and strength to fight the world back, don’t forget to take care of your health and take your meals regularly… And don’t think some silly things such as suicide(?? I never think of these because I must thank to God for giving this human’s life) Please look for one happiness that will give you from heaven… I’m sure that will arrive to you… Hwaiting for you!! So let me say ‘Bye’! :DD

NOTE: The writer is unknown girl  who saved you from bad weather… XD Here the only one thing I gave you is my favourite yellow umbrella as I put it beside you since I heard today’s weather is bad and rain will not stop… You can hug him when you get bored from staying alone!… (Don’t hug it too much! I will get jealous)” Kekeke… BYE! A guy with dark and thick eyebrows, OPPPAAA! :D

From
An unkown girl with beautiful round eyes”

 

 

You got a happiness that you’ve never felt before from this letter. The tears coming out from happiness took place in your beautiful eyes. When you searched around, you saw only the yellow umbrella leaning back the table. You smiled to yourself even you formed a laughter in past like an cold-blooded devil who don’t wanted to cry and lived like an iron-hearted man. But you knew this from this now…

 

‘I found my happiness now here, little girl…’

------

A few weels later, that day, the rain was falling again. In those weeks, rain didn’t stop due to storm.

 

 

I was at bus-stop. Not waiting for bus to ride. My home was near from here, it didn’t need to ride bus and I could reach to my home with a few steps. But the rain… how could I go there? If I ran into strong rain, I would get some cold and could not attend my important class tomorrow but… if I didn’t, it looked like that rain will never stop until midnight. Would I have to wait the rain? What should I do? Or let’s just go there… No way! I would get cold anyway…

 

While I sat down to bench and sighed to myself heavily like rains did, suddenly a stranger with an umbrella came to bus-stop and he also sat down. When I looked at him to get some help from that stranger, something feel me weird was he was looking at rain pouring happily. Is he an artistic? There’s no important thing except from me to get some help! I should do talk.

 

“Here… can you help me?” I asked him with puppy hungry tone.

“Of course…” I thought he will reply me back in confusion but he smiled. This face… a lot similar to someone to me. What had I seen him before?

 

“Can you… send me off to my home…? As I didn’t get my umbrella along with me…” I asked him for help. But suddenly I felt he was staring into my eyes. This stranger… what was he doing on me?

 

“You can take it…” He offered me that umbrella. Why did he give it to me? Didn’t he want to or go with me together? Or if he gave me that, what will he do alone not going back home? Ah… think that he’d rid-d… Hmm??

 

“Um? This umbrella… where from did you get it?” I asked in confusion. This was my yellow umbrella that I love so much! Why had it been getting along with that stranger? And wh-who is… Or he is…

“So remember me? The girl with beautiful round eyes…” He said to me. Now I remembered. YOU! You’re the only one who got my favourite umbrella.

 

 

“The guy with dark and brown eyebrows…?” I stated. I can’t believe that I could meet him again… But the destiny that I’d ever been looking forward, vindicated that my wish came true. Thanks you… destiny and unknown Oppa…

 

 

“We meet again… nice to meet you, little girl” He smiled to me instead of offering hand to shake.

“Nice to meet you too unknown oppa…”

-----

“Are you the same of thinking of me?” I asked Kai before we noticed each other was smiling like an idiot while floating into that time when we met first.

 

 

“Isn’t destiny? Some couples met for fun but we met accidentally when I saw you sitting on bench and head was down to ground…” Kai said while looked at me sweeter than sweet.

 

 

“It’s really a destiny… We didn’t meet for searching for love but the love bloomed when our eyes stared each other…” I said back to Kai and also looked into Kai’s eyes which were sparkling than the stars above the dark sky.

“So… in rain, the love bloomed in our world, right?” Kai slowly was pouring cheesy words onto my heart.

 

“The love flower, that will never wither and live for many years, bloomed in our hearts…” I said and smiled widely to Kai before we intertwined our hands together and shared a love sight near the glittering lake beneath the luminous moon.

-----

A/N?: Ah… I finally finished! Hope you enjoy this fic, Kai biased and exotics :D Your lovely comments are appreciated! *chaste kiss on your cheeks*

And today’s main character Beauty!! Kai biased who wanna them while looking at Kai’s abs XD My lovely school friend who laughs at my ert banana jokes and sometimes hesitates to give 50 kyats, enough to buy the cheapest candy XD *joking* Here the message from me related to you; … *hide face*

 

Booty~ I really admire you… It’s embarrassing to tell you but I tell it when your face only disappeared from me XD My dream and yours were a little same but now mine is different… But it’s true that I admire you! You have the courage at doing at every things and you’re sure about to become a star on world’s stage :D Sometimes I envy you ~_~ You’re the new born-to-be-star but your character is really nice! I took just the shortest while to get you close^^ You have strange laughter sounds while I make ert jokes *confession* And I’m so happy to hear when you told ‘I love this school cuz it’s too laughable’! You’re older than me but on aff, you’re a fictional fantastic fangirl Fx3 but I’m a ert otp shipper *second shameless confession* So a Fx3 girl~~! Hope you like my promise this one-shot fic and I’ll keep on writing if you want more ^^ (plz write for me~~ Ahm ahm!)

Turning into Myanglish (Myanmar+English)

buty, nga one-shot kyite yin nga ko pyan yay pay naw XD nga nint ko myanmar lot nat pae a shat khyaw htar par tae^^ ma hote yin nint nyia ma ko pay naw… nga lay ma nay naing tawtbu! Hehe… give your sister please~~ I gonna wanna marry her!    

 

Thanks to my bestie friend and all readers! *bows* (sorry for long a/n note… plz forgive me for this #)