Amusement Park Pt.1

"Umma,When Can In Ho See Appa?"

 

Junhyung's POV

Later,Yunho hyung came along with the twin and In ho, came rushing to me "UMMA!" I take him and hold him."umma*hiks* don't cry*hiks* anymore,In ho promise*hiks* will be a good boy*hiks*"

"Umma promise will never cry again" I hug him.The Yunjae couple just stand there holding their twins."Oh..hyung sorry,shall we eat now" I said "okay,come let's eat then"

 

At the table...

We were eating silently,I'm feeding In Ho while Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung feeding their twins untill Yunho hyung said "Hey,since I don't have any show or practice today,what if we go to the amusement park today?" asked Yunho hyung and we all turned to him "hmm..that sound like a good idea besides,the twins and In Ho never went there before right Junnie?" Jaejoong hyung said

 "Yes,In Ho never went there before" "Yesh,Umma we never went to amusement park before" said Changmin. "Umma,what is an amusement park?" I smiled at his silliness "amusement park is where there are a lot of games like roller coaster and ferris wheel and lots of lots of other games" Kibum explain it to In Ho eyes sparkling

"Umma can we go there?" he looked to me while showing his puppy eyes "Of course we can angel" "Yay,we can go the amusement park" I chuckeled seeing his excitedness "now finished your breakfast and go take a bath" I said and he grabbed his bowl from my hands and dug into it "Yah, eat slowly" I chuckeled so as the Yunjae couple.

At the amusement park....

As we arrive at the amusement park In Ho and the twins run to the games booth."Umma,In Ho wanna ride that thing" while pointing at the ferris wheel "we wanna ride that thing too can we uncle?" I nodded and they jump in happiness.

End Of POV

Somewhere in the country....

Two brothers were getting ready to go the amusement park. "Hyung,come on hurry up" said the boy to his hyung "Yah,be patient will you!I'm coming" his hyung replied "Ah~ppali hyung~~" he stubornly pushing his hyung "Yah,Yoon Yoseob!be patient!" the older scold his brother "Okay,just hurry up" the boy pouted.

At the amusement park....

"Yah,In Ho come here" he heard Changmin called him "Okay...what is it Changmin hyung?" he asked pouting because he have to leave the clown show "Let's go and buy some ice-cream" his face lit up but later frown,seeing In Ho frowning Kibum asked "Why you frowning In Ho-ah?"

He looked at his hyung and said "I don't have any money" Changmin and Kibum laugh at at In Ho's cuteness and innocentness "Yah,hyung why you laugh!?" In Ho stomped his feet "dont worry In ho-ah,appa already gave us the money and we already asked uncle Junnie's permission" Kibum said "Jincha!gomawo hyungie" In Ho hug his two hyung.

"So,In Ho what flavor you want?" Changmin asked "I want strawberry flavor" "I want vanilla"Kibum said, Changmin nodded "Okay,chocolate for me,vanilla for Kibum and Strawberry for In Ho".

They walked to the ice-cream parlor but they saw too many people were buying the ice-cream so Changmin decided he will go there alone and asked Kibum to looked after In Ho.

Suddenly,Kibum feel like he want to pee "In Ho-ah Hyung wanna go to the toilet,so don't go anywhere and sit here untill I come okay!" In Ho nodded,he sit there like what he were asked to,suddenly he saw a group of clown were doing some show,and went to see the show.

After,the show ends he want to go back to the bench where he sitted before,but he can't find it,in short he lost,so he started to walk trying to find the bench

At the same time Changmin and Kibum were panicked by In Ho's sudden missing.