"Umma,When Can In Ho See Appa?"

"Umma,When Can In Ho See Appa?"

 

One day a boy around four years old asked his umma"Umma,do In ho have an appa?"

His umma gasped and stop all his work and turn to looked at the boy while forcing a smile on to his beautiful face "Of course you have one,..why you ask,In ho-ah?" he doesn't expect his son to asked about his father so soon.

"Then how did appa look like?" the man gasped hearing his son sudden question.The man tried to hold his tears as he answered his son question "Your appa was the most handsome man I've ever met..~" he paused "does appa look like me?if i look like appa then I'm handsome,right umma" as his son asked him another question that make him chuckeled over his silliness "Yes..you sure look like him a lot"he said to his son while ruffling his son hair

 "emm..umma can In ho meet with appa?"the boy looked up to his mother as his mother angelic smile faded away but he tried to force a smile in front of his belove son and change the topic "In ho-ah!why don't you go and play with Mr.Diggy at Uncle Jaejoong's house?" the boy nodded and went to his uncles house who is next door (A/N Mr.Diggy is a dog).

 

After his son went to his uncle's house, the man's tear slide down his cheek furiously,staining his angelic face.Little did he know his little innocent son have see him crying and decided that his umma need to be alone.

 

Jaejoong's POV

Ding... Dong...~~

"Yunnie!could you get the door!?" I yelled at my husband because I was too busy with my twin son. "Okay..OUCH!!" I chuckeled as I looked at him getting the door and knocked over some the twin's toys "who is it Yunnie?..Oww It's In ho,where is umma?" I asked the boy "Umma is at home.." his face is kind of gloomy, so I decided to talk to him and I asked Yunnie to take care the twins.

I approached the gloomy boy and sat next to him "Hey..why so gloomy?" I asked him, he looked at me eyes teary, I was really shocked to see him crying, because Yoon In Ho is not easy to cry,unless it's about his mother. "In ho-ah why you were crying,are you hurt somewhere?" I askd worried.

He shook his head "I'm sad.." he said to me "why you feel sad?" "I saw umma crying.." Junhyung is crying?

I hug the boy and hummed a lullaby to put him into sleep,after a while the boy fell asleep in my arms,poor little boy,he must be sad seeing his umma crying.I carried him upstairs and put him in his room, Yup,he has his own room in my house because he often sleep here when his umma went outstation."Yunnie could you take care of this house a while I want to go to Junhyung's place." "Okay" I pecked his lips before went to Junhyung's place.

I knocked on the door but no one answered it,so I knocked more and harder this time,still...no anwer.As I raised my hand to knocked more the door cracked open revealing a froggy eyed Junhyung "where is In ho?" he asked me as his eyes wandering behind my back. "it's okay...calm down ,In ho is asleep in my house." I eyed him,his hair is messy and eyes were puffy.Then it is true that he is crying.

 

"were you crying just now?" I asked I looked at him "no I didn't" he said while stand up and went to the kitchen.I followed him to the kitchen and sat on the chair."don't lie to me Junnie .. I know my brother" suddenly he turn his head to me tears in his beautiful eyes. "H-How did y-you know I'm crying?" I sigh "In ho came to my house crying saying his umma is crying" "Now tell me why you were crying?Is it about him again?" he nodded his head." I-In ho asked about him and when he can meet him" he burst into tears as he finished his sentence "It's okay...Junie let me handle him just go take some rest..hum" I pushed him inyo his room "erm..hyung can i stay at your place tonight?" I smiled at him "of course you can" he smile a faint smile.Poor him.

At Jaejoong's house...     

Junhyung went upstair to see his son.He looked at his son while caresing his hair.his mind wondered to the question his son asked him "when can I meet appa?"  a tear slipped down his face."umma,don't cry anymore" his son stirred and mutter some word,he smiled "umma won't cry anymore,kay" he fell asleep in his son's room...

In the mornig...

Junhyung open his tired eyes and met with his son angelic son face.He smiled seeing his son sleeping face.He get up and went to the kitchen to find his beloved hyung cooking breakfast while humming some song,he bet it is his husband song,yes Yunho is a singer,a very famous one...

Junhyung's POV

"Can I help" I asked nd he turned to me and smile his angelic smile to me "Owh..Junnie you're awake already?..you can help setting the table" Oh-kay" I said as I went to the table and put the dishes on the  table.

Later,Yunho hyung came along with the twin and In ho, came rushing to me "UMMA!" I take him and hold him."umma*hiks* don't cry*hiks* anymore,In ho promise*hiks* will be a good boy*hiks*"