Suho's ''Cottage''

Where The Magic Is

T   h   i   r   d     C   h   a   p   t   e   r   ~ 

''Run,'' he mouthed. Hwan Hui nodded slowly, getting down from the tree in a slow manner, not wanting to make a sound.

''You're not supposed to be feeding on others.'' the guy stated, obviously trying to distract the wolf. ''And if I do, what are you going to do about it? Besides, it's not like the Leafers would put me in lock-up.'' Taecyeon smirked.

''We all used to be in peace. It's because of people like you that our magic is fading.'' he said, narrowing his eyes at him.

Hwan Hui finally got to the ground, tip-toeing to the opposite direction. Unlucky for them, Taecyeon is a wolf, meaning his hearing is more sensitive than others.

His head snapped towards Hwan Hui as soon as she stepped onto the ground, ''Now where do you think you're going?''

''Dammit!'' she cussed. The other guy protectively ran in front of her, ''Don't harm her. She's innocent.''

''Harm? I just want to eat her. I'll kill her in a second and feed, she won't feel a thing. Unless.. you want to be my lunch instead?'' Taecyeon said, taking a step towards them.

''Go the other direction, okay? Don't stop running and don't look back till you reach a tiny cottage. Go,'' he whispered to her. ''Thank you..'' she said in a tiny voice and turned, running away just like he told her.

''I guess i'll just have to feed on you then,'' Taecyeon said and then pouncing onto him.

~~

Hwan Hui kept running and running, she didnt know how far she went into the forest but she ran for about 10 minutes and the road nor the tiny cottage was in sight.

She turned and looked back even though he told her not to. He wasn't there either. 'Did.. that wolf guy eat him?'

She was still running and bumped into someone. She stumbled back but an arm pulled her back. ''Woah, careful.'' the voice said.

She looked up and it was another male. ''You okay?'' he asked. She nodded. ''I'm Baekhyun. A poppy.'' he said.

''And yes I know, a poppy is usually a girl's flower symbol but.. yea.'' he smiled cheekily while rubbing the back of his neck.

Hwan Hui stared at him. 'A poppy? Flower? Why are people here obsessed with flowers and such? Not to even mention i'm still confused about how the hell that guy turned into a wolf.'

''How about you? What's your name?'' he beamed. 'He.. could be like that Taecyeon guy, suddenly turn into a wolf and try to eat me too.' She warily stepped back. 

''Ah dont worry. I dont bite.'' he joked. ''Are you going to turn into a wolf and try to eat me too?'' she asked. ''Wolf? Me? No, why? Was there a wolf?'' he asked, curiously.

'W-wait, the guy is still not here yet, maybe he's in trouble.' she thought, worried.

''Can you.. help me? There was a guy and he saved me from this wolf guy. I-I think he's in trouble now,'' she said, looking back, checking if he was back.

''Sure, let's go- SUHO HYUNG!'' the guy, Baekhyun, gasped. I turned, my eyes widened, it was the guy who helped me before!

He was limping and his arm was bleeding yet he had a bright smile on his face. ''Baek! Did you come visit me?'' he asked, smiling while his left hand was holding his wound on his right arm.

''HYUNG! YOUR ARM! You need to get that healed, and fast. Man if only Lay hyung was here, the process would be much faster.'' 

''You're uhm.. bleeding. Ahem, you okay?'' she asked, rubbing the back of her neck. She felt uncomfortable knowing that she was probably the reason why he was bleeding.

He noticed me, ''Oh yes i'm fine. Are you alright now? I'm sure the wolf wont bother you again.''

'This guy is crazy. His arm is bleeding and he's worrying about me??' she said, staring at him. ''You should really get your arm checked, maybe there's a hospital around.''

''Hos..pedo?'' Baekhyun asked, confused.(LOL REALIZED IT SAYS PEDO.)

''...Yes a hospital. Why? Do you not have one around? Probably not since we're surrounded by forest.'' she said, looking around. ''Wait what are you talking about? What's a ... hospedo?'' Baekhyun asked, scratching the back of his head.

''Hos-pi-tal. Get it right, and you seriously don't know what a hospital is? It's where there are doctors who fix up sick or injured people. Are you.. stupid?'' she asked, raising a brow.

''No I am not. And oh you mean a healer? Well like I said before, if only Lay was here it would have been better, he's a healer. But I guess we'll just have to create a potion you help you, hyung.'' Baekhyun said, softly looking at his dear hyung.

''Don't worry, I know how to fix up a healing potion since I know you don't know.'' Suho smiled teasingly or as the Baekhyun guy called him, Suho. ''Hehe, i've been focusing on creating more inventions and just tinkering around.'' Baekhyun said, smiling.

''Tinker bell.'' Hwan Hui suddenly blurted. Suho and Baekhyun looked at her weirdly, ''What?''

''You guys don't know Tinker Bell? I thought all kids knew about her.. anyways, you remind me of her.'' she said to Baekhyun. ''Hyung, what is she talking about? She's kind of weird..'' Baekhyun whispered to Suho.

Suho laughed, ''Anyways.. let's go into my cottage first because I think my arm is starting to sting a little.''

''Cottage? You mean house or an apartment?'' she said, following behind Suho and Baekhyun. ''Hospedo, dotors, Tink-something, and now a.. house? Is she creating new words on her own or what?'' Baekhyun murmured.

Hwan Hui walked with them and spotted a a little cozy house under dirt. 'Woah.. this is definitely not a house! I've never seen this before.. cool.' 

Hwan Hui's lips parted in amazement as she stared at the little home. ''C'mon, don't just stand there. We still need to heal up your knee as well.'' Suho smiled.

Hwan Hui hesitated, 'I just cant go into his house(even though it looks SO cool!), I don't know both of them and as nice as they are, they could be crazy. I mean, healing? What the hell..'

''Okay, I know you're shocked about the wolf thing but it's kind of your fault for wandering in the forest. Everyone knows wolves linger around in them.'' Suho shrugged.

''Hyung, just stop talking and go in! Your leg is bruised and your arm is bleeding!! She'll come in if she wants, it's not like she'll stay out here with a WOLF still alive.'' the Baekhyun guy said, emphasizing wolf.

She gulped. 'Even though I don't know them, being with them is better than that wolf guy.'

''W-wait up.'' she said, stepping over the plants and following Baekhyun and Suho into the cottage-looking thing.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh and if you didn't know, Suho does not wear cloaks and those robes. They wear normal clothes, well kind of normal clothes so don't think they are in grass skirts or something. xD

-FattyPandi