First Night (extra)

Married Just For 3 Days

 

Sun Hwa POV

Kwang Hee is down stairs. I sneak down stairs to look what is he doing. He’s in the kitchen drinking something. Suddenly, my stupid cat make a noise and he look at the back. I quickly hide behind the stairs. After that, he continue to drink his drink.

Than i saw he crush the can that he drink. I quickly enter my room and grap my phone to text my beloved boyfriend.

>Oppa ottokhe? He just drank a can of energy drinks and crush it-Sun Hwa<

>i’m in the same situation. Just use the thing that i gave to you-Siwan<

I use  the sleeping pill and put it in the water. A few minutes later, Kwang Hee enter the room.

SunHwa: I just make a green tea for you. Drink it.

Kwang Hee take the glass and drink it. I peak at him while he drink the water. He drank it all. He put the glass at the table and suddenly his eyes turn blurry. I was wearing a facial mask.

KwangHee: is that you Sun Hwa? You look so beautiful.

He was drunk i think. He get up and chase me. I ran and fell on my bed. Than he came closer to me. He move unsteadily and fell on top of me. I close my eyes.

SunHwa: Ahh!

I scream in lower tune. I open my eyes and saw him already pass out. I sigh deeply. I was wondering about Siwan’s plan. He is smart.

Siwan POV

I’m in the kitchen. This after noon, i bought a fruit from Malaysia. I herd that the fruit has a very bad smell. I took the fruit and ate the fruit and rub it on my body. Kimchi, rotten fish, expired  milk also added.

I went in my room. My wife smell so sweet. When she smell something unpleasant, she cover her nose.

Siwan: sorry! I wasn’t feel good.

SeolHyun: Yeobo are you okay? You should ..ulg.. you should go to sleep.

She said that and looks like she wants to vomit. She hold my hand and went to our bad. I lie on my bad, so is she. Wow! I was impressed. She can afford a man that stinks like me. Even i want to vomit a couple of times. I close my eyes and went to sleep. She did it to.

I can’t take it anymore. I smell like this an hour now. I got up and take a bath. I was in the bath tub. I’m so relaxing. Than a pair of legs walking to the tub. The legs look so soft and silky. They got in the tub.

 I was pretty comfortable with it. I take a look at the person infornt on me and i was shock to see a fat man looking for a tower. I scream loud and wake up from my dream. Thank god it was just a dream.

Siwan: Arghh!

SeolHyun: Yeobo, are you okay?

Siwan: oh, Seol Hyun-ah! Sorry to wake you up.

SeolHyun: Its okay! Lets go back to sleep.

Siwan: Okay!

I lie back on my bed and went to sleep.

-----end of extra-----

-----------------------

this is it. thanks for who read my fic. :D