He's cute

In love with a gay korean guy?

DAY 1 AT THE NEW SCHOOL:

You (suzy) as Iam walking down the hallway of my new school everything seems so refreshing and newer than my old school but one thing was missing, the knowledge of this place. Just great... I have to start all over again!

One moment you thought it was all great and amazing then the next it's all annoying..EVERTHING IS! The people around doesn't wanna even say Hi back to you, smile at you, or even show you around. But as you were walking there was this pretty girl who had long brown hair smile brightly at you. you thought to yourself  She must be really popular and get lots of plays. Immedialtely you were pushed and whatever that dude was, he walked to that beautiful angel. aww how cute they must be a couple but that guy is funny looking with that pink bookbag of his.

"Yo kikwang, whats up with the pink bookbag?" sally let out a giggle.

"What do you mean, gay guys wear wear pink thats normal..kikwang let out a smirk.

"Oh really? wait untill you meet a pretty girl and lets see how gay and you are.

"Oh please...Everyone knows that you're the iest at this school and I didn't fall you yet missy, get that straight.

"ha...I wish you were straight, FORREAL. By the way, enough of that lesbian and gay , I heard wooyoung and taecyeon goes out.

" They do and what make it even more special is taeyeon asked him out. I'll tell you later sally, it's time to go hit up with the guys.

smh...Kikwang, really? sally rolled her eyes.

You as suzy, In class was a pain in the ."Why is my art class so boring here?" ugh you thought. You were daydreaming when suddenly your teacher talks about Romeo and Juliet. scarch that, when the boy with the pink bookbag you just saw walks in.

"Kikwang, you're late again!"

"of course, but this time it's unexcused, here is your note.

He handed the teacher the note and picked  the desk beside you, and you're like "Dammit, I knew I should have fixed my hair and makeup in the bathroom."

In Art class today everything seemed so fun and exciting because of that one feeling that a Hott as guy who in your art And sitting next to you. Beside that, you weren't so talented at drawing anything, there weren't a single partner to talk to and the teacher mouth is like blah blah blah in your mind. But one thing is that, that dude can't even draw a thing and likes to use Doodoo colors for everything in his journal. You were like a mute the all class period.

Class ended and it was time for lunch,

You looked for kikiwang to see if you could caught a glimpse of him, but sadly no. One of this Vietnamese girl asked you if you wanted to join her and her friends so you agreeded.

"Hey, you guise heard the news that wooyoung goes with teacyeon right?" the girl with the red hair said.

"Yeah, but I don't think the make a good couple, wooyoung is so perfect and smart how could he date a annoying brat like her? awhhhh... poor oppa.

You took a bite of an apple on your tray and continue listening to their conversation... Today you have heard of those names billions of times, they must be really popular and then you wonder how they would look like.

"Hey guise, do you know anyone name kikwang? you whisper.

" Dude, hes one of the most popular guy in this school, everyone knows him haha.

"Why, you like him? I mean of course you do...He's cute. Another girl said.

"No...I was just wondering..It's seems odd that he hug every guy he see's and wearing a pink bookbag. you said shyly.

"thats because he's gay..But thats just rumor, I guess hes trying tpo get away from girls by being gay.

"Omgggg, there goes my babe Junhyungg!" one of the vietnamese friend got up her seat and went to him.

"Suzy, you know who that is right?

"Nope. Not at all." You replied.

"He's also one the cutest guy her and the most nicest one or you can say most outgoing. He nice to everyone and helps you if you need it. Also, he's the lead that get most girl hearts here.

"Ahhh..I see... I'll go to the restroom for a moment."

In the bathroom you stared at yourself in the mirror and in your head all you could think of is this school isn't so bad after all, it's nice to have crush on someone, you mean isn't it th 17th times already? out of those crushes you never even dare to confess to either one of them, you were to scared to be rejected and embrassed, but this time it will change right? "Kikiwang you'll be my 18th crush for now...

End of the pov

Author Note: Thankyou to my subscribers.. The 2nd chapter will be better I promise.