Kim Jongin

Something Forgotten

Kim Jongin

 

The sky was getting dark outside. Sparkling city at night still didn't fade away. In between cold weather, dozens pairs of leg were still walking along the road. Jongin stood on the rooftop of building, a cold-night through his light jacket. He looked down to the sparkling road. Imagined what it felt when he fell down there. Would it feel like fly to the sky? He just smirked.

He then lost in his thoughts about life. Life was strange, sometimes we just looked at what other people achieved and wanted to be in that position. Though noone ever knew what was hidden behind what others saw.

"Kai. Eoddieya? "

He turned to the source of the voice that called him. It did not sounds clear. Perhaps only one of EXO's staff. He did not answer. Just kept silent and  stared at the night sky again.

"Jongin-ah. Are you there?" Someone called again, from the front door to the rooftop of  building. He turned. Kyungsoo was there, he put both hands on his knees with panting breath.

"Jongin-ah, we have to go back to the dorm now. What are you doing here? "

He just nodded. Answering to himself.

I did not know. I just wanted to see myself in the dark. What I wanted the most.

"HYA! Kkamjong, Jongin-ah, hurry up! "

And I found it. I just wanted to be Kim Jongin.