Mrs Lee So Yu!

Oh...bother!

‘Mrs Lee So Yu, please come to the kitchen and collect your daughter, she needs a bath badly.’ Yelled Eunhyuk as he tried to stop his daughter’s dirty sticky fingers from getting onto his expensive suit . ‘Baby girl why are you so messy?’ He asked her, giving her daddy a clueless look she laughed as bits of mashed banana threw onto his pants. Horror written on his face Eunhyuk gasped before heading straight towards the sink hoping that it wouldn’t leave a strain.

Soyu entered the kitchen quietly to observe what had happened after leaving her husband to look after Dayoung while she went to collect the cloths from the clothing line. Rubbing her tremble Soyu cringed at the mess they left behind. Banana mash all over the kitchen sink, walls and on the ground. Not to mention chopping boards, cups and even her mobile phone was covered in what appears to be tomato sauce in their daughter’s mouth.

Waving at her umma, Dayoung giggled as Eunhyuk slipped on the banana peel sending him flying over to Soyu’s feet. Looking up sheepishly he smiled as Soyu gave him an ‘I leave you alone for ten minutes and look at this mess you’d made! You’re in big, big, big trouble mister!’ Signing Soyu said ‘I don’t care how you do it or how busy you are right now but you are cleaning up this mess as well as giving Dayoung a bath since you’re the one who is responsible in the first place, and what do you mean ‘your daughter?’ She’s your daughter as well, her daddy’s little girl, his princess!’

Turning away, Soyu walked right out of the kitchen to continue her last two chores for the day before thinking about what to cook for dinner again since her husband had just ruined dinner. Being married to Eunhyuk and a mother to two year old Dayoung isn’t always an easy thing to do, especially when her husband is away with s overseas performing and all but sometimes Soyu wish that he wasn’t always well… Eunhyuk.

Living her dreams with being Eunhyuk’s wife has it up and downs, but overall Soyu has been indeed been blessed with having a happy and healthy family. After Dayoung was born she develop a high fever that almost claim her life, luckily with the support of her friends and family Dayoung just pull through. Waking up almost every morning to Eunhyuk sweet kisses and Dayoung’s happy chatter makes Soyu’s mood lift higher, maker her warm, happy and proud. Proud to be called Eunhyuk’s special women.

Coming into their bedroom Eunhyuk collapse onto the bed exhausted. Looking up Soyu asked him where Dayoung were. ‘In her playroom, he replied back as he fell asleep. Rushing out of their room, Soyu’s heart leap as sweats began to appear on her forehead afraid that her beautiful baby girl being left by herself. But seeing Dayoung playing happily with her toys, Soyu slow down, calming down. Soyu joined in, watching her play. Soyu began to plot a way to get back at Eunhyuk for leaving his daughter unattended.

Kicking him in his stomach to wake him up. Soyu then dumped a whole bucket full of icy cold water all over his body as he lay outside the lougage chair fast asleep. He were meant to wash the dishes and clear up the kitchen from this morning breakfast. . Jumping up Eunhyuk rushed out the front  door and totally push their daughter whom were standing right in front of the door. Holding the bucket Soyu looked at him as he slam the door shut, puffing her checks Soyu rolled her eyes and shouted out to him.

‘YAY! WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY YOU WUSS! YOUR DAUGHTER IS CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU! GET BACK IN HERE RIGHT NOW!’ Receiving no reply Soyu stomp to the front door, throwing it open, Soyu’s eyes and mouth open and close in surprise. ‘Where has he gone?’ Looking around Soyu’s face darken once she figured out that he had ran off somewhere. Slamming the door in anger Dayoung started to cry, picking her up Soyu bounced her up and down till she fall asleep.

Putting her down for afternoon nap, Soyu went over to the phone where she quickly dialled her best friend and cousin- in law to rant out her frustration. Dasom had married a kind, caring and thoughtful husband who would always put his wife and twins first before his own and career. Not to mention Donghae is in the same group as her husband. Soyu envy Dasom so much that she tried to change Eunhyuk into Donghae but that had instead turned into a great big failure.

Soyu and Dayoung waited impatiently for Eunhyuk to come home. After much discuss with Dasom, Soyu had decided to spend more time together as a family , so after much planning Soyu organised a one week holiday out in Mokpu where Donghae and Dasom owned a small house and enjoy the time they have together before his group needed to fly to America for another concert. Dasom had actually volunteered to look after Dayoung for them but knowing that she, Soyu would be antsy without her little one near her, she declined the offer kindly.

Looking to his left side Eunhyuk turned the other way trying to see if anyone else could see the scar on neck. After he had finally come home, Soyu at once threw Dayoung’s boots at him as he walked in the front door. Yelling out in surprise Eunhyuk then tripped over his own feet and as he fell he scratched his neck leaving a little scar that would disappear in a week or two.

After much debate and a awful long lecture from his best buddy Donghae, Eunhyuk lifelessly drive back to his apartment ready for the scolding that were sure to came from his wife. So to make up for it, Eunhyuk had immediately agree on spending some family time together and also for knocking their daughter to the floor Eunhyuk had promise to take Dayoung to two mummy and me time, which were held the next day.

Laughing happily Dayoung and Soyu laughed along with Eunhyuk, thanking Dasom for the suggestion of spending a week away Soyu knew she wouldn’t have it any other way or till next time her husband make her mad again.

Finishing this story before the new year’! Finally done!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! butterdilys 31/12/12