we finally meet...

Hate or love?

 

 

Since then, Tiffany has been accompanying Taeyeon around wherever she goes to. Because she knew that she had to be there to protect taeyeon. 

 

 

--------- at the drama club ---------------

Taeyeon was resting in a corner because she wasn't feeling well so her instructor allowed her to rest.

" tae. wake up.. " tiffany said  to her girlfriend.

" eh? " taeyeon woke up and to find only her girlfriend and herself in the room.

" drama ended already. but you were sleeping so cutely that i couldn't bear to wake you up " tiffany pouted and gave taeyeon a kiss.

" uh. how long have i been sleeping ? " taeyeon said as she got up.

" just 20 mins " tiffany said and smiled at taeyeon.

" eh. so late already? aish. next time just wake me up okay? " taeyeon replied back.

" heh. tae tae lets goooooooo " tiffany chirped as she interwined her hands with taeyeon's.

 

When they were outside the school, tiffany was searching for her keys in her bag but she could'nt find them.

" fany ah. what are you looking for? " taeyeon asked as she peeked into tiffany's bag.

" my keys... i think i dropped them in the foyer. i'll go get it. wait for me here and don't run around okay!" tiffany commanded.

" yes umma ! " taeyeon grinned as tiffany gave her a kiss and went back into the school.

 

 

Suddenly, someone wrapped her arms around taeyeon's waist.

" oh fany. you're back so fast? " taeyeon giggled as she could feel the person's breath on her neck.

However , taeyeon sense that something was wrong. the person wasn't tiffany. it wasn't tiffany's scent.

" fany ? " taeyeon called out again.

The person then kissed taeyeon's neck and whispered into her ears , " taengoo~~ "

 

" n....na....natalie? " taeyeon suttured as she pushed the person away.

The person was indeed natalie.

 

However, natalie pinned taeyeon against the fence.

although taeyeon is a taekwondo blackbelt, but in this situation, she was too scared to fight back.

" FANY AH !!!!" taeyeon screamed.

" oh. who is she? " natalie hissed.

Taeyeon ignored natalie and continued yelling for tiffany.

" I ASKED WHO THE HELL IS SHE !!! " natalie yelled at taeyeon and taeyeon started to cry.

" ohmygosh. sorry taengoo. " natalie said as she let go of taeyeon and tried to caress taeyeon's face but she moved away.

" tae tae !!!! " tiffany screamed as she came running over to taeyeon and hugged her.

" fany... she... she's here... " taeyeon cried.

" shhhhh. tae tae i'm here... " tiffany whispered into taeyeon's ear and broke the hug and held her hand.

" and who are you ? " natalie retorted.

" i am tae tae's girlfriend. " tiffany said as she held onto taeyeon's hands  even tighter.

" and do you know who i am? " natalie said arrogantly and took a step forward. Taeyeon was scared so she hid behind tiffany.

" you're just a who doesn't knows how to cherish tae tae !!! " tiffany yelled at natalie and grabbed taeyeon's hand and went off.

Natalie just stood to the ground dumbfounded.

 

 

 

" fany ah. sorry... " taeyeon said

" eh?  why? " tiffany asked as she stopped and look at taeyeon.

" cus.... natalie.. look for me... " taeyeon whispered and hung her head low.

" tae tae . look at me. you don't have to be sorry. its not your fault! " tiffany said as she hugged taeyeon.

Taeyeon then broke the hug and stared at tiffany.

Tiffany then pulled Taeyeon closer to her and kissed her passionately until they were out of breath and pulled away again.

They then stared at each other and giggled.

 

Little did they know that there was someone watching them....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLOOOOOOO. NATALIE IS HEREEEEEEE!

hmmm. actually i haven't thought of what natalie would do next ><. any suggestions? maybe you can dm me? ahhhhhh.

But yeah. I'll try to think of somethinggg :)))

 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!