She Need Someone To Told Her To Stop Moving

The Girl Who Always Move

 

“Jeon Jiyoon.”

A pretty girl with a blonde short wavy hair lifted  her head up from the magazine on her laps.

“Yeah jagiya?” She blinks cutely to the boy who sat right beside her in the couch of her apartment.

“I’ve been here for an hour and you don’t even say anything and keep your eyes on the magazine. Do they more important than me, your boyfriend?” The boy asked.

Jiyoon, burst in laughter, while the boy; who called himself as Jiyoon’s boyfriend just stunned in the moment. Trying to figuring out what the hell makes Jiyoon laughs?

“You asked me? Seriously?” Jiyoon wiped the tears on her eyes. “Of course you’re more important.” The boy smiled and about to pulled the girl to his embrace before Jiyoon added “But for now I want to be alone. Cant you just go home? Because I’m not in the mood.”

The boy, blinks. Once. Twice. Jiyoon still on her innocent smile, smiling to her boyfriend without any guilts on her face.

“Okay if you need time to be alone noona. I will leave now, kay?” The boy get up from the comfy couch that he bought to the girl a month ago. He’s been in relationship with Jiyoon for 2 months, but it’s still confusing sometimes to understand what’s on the girl’s minds. Does it because he’s younger than Jiyoon? No, it’s not because of the age differences.

Sometimes the boy even thinking, do Jiyoon really love him? Do Jiyoon date him out of pity? (Because the boy confessed his love to Jiyoon in front of streets with a bouquet and big teddy bear; She called him childish but she accept the boy anyway).

Because Jeon Jiyoon was known as a girl who always move.

Jeon Jiyoon have a countless boys who confesed to her, she had dated a few of them, and then leave just like nothing happened.

For a month, their relationship was all lovey dovey, there were no days without Jiyoon holding the boy’s hands and smiled brightly to him. There were no days without Jiyoon leaned a kiss to the boy’s cheeks and whispered “I like you the best jagiya!” back then. They were once a happy and unbreakable couple.

But everything has changed after they got into the second month.

 

“Jagiya, I’m sorry I cant go today, I have to go to the bookstore with Gayoon unnie.”

“What? Why did you came? It’s too early! I’m still sleepy!”

“Jagiya, what do you think when you wear that jacket? Do you think it’s suits you? You looks better in a casual style not like this. I don’t like it when you tried to looks older than your age. Change it immediately tomorrow or I wont go out with you anywhere.”

“I cant go tonight also, suddenly I catch a cold, don’t need to come visit me, it’s not serious and I’ll be okay after a few hour sleep”

 

And there was still many things that make it obvious that Jiyoon don’t interested in him anymore. It’s so obvious that Jiyoon, the girl who always move, choose to move on from him soon.

“Noona..” The boy, turned around when he’s about to walk home and saw the girl he loved still sat on the couch with comfy position.

“Yeah?” The girl, without even lift her head from the magazine answer.

“Jiyoon-ah, look at me.” The boy called again.

Jiyoon tsked before he lifter her head. “What are—“ And her lips shutten by the thick lips that belong to her boyfriend.

It just a chasted kiss.

The boy broke the kiss and caressed his girlfriend’s cheeks who still look puzzled. “If I asked you to stay, would you stay and stop to moving around so carelessly?” The boy asked. “Will you noona?”

Jiyoon with all his shockness, blinks and flushed in dark red. She turned her head and her lips and stuttering answer. “Th.. There are no one who ask me to stay before. Why..” She turned around to her boyfriend. “Why did you?”

The boy smile, hugs the girl he loved from behind and smelled his girlfriend’s scent happily. “Because I want you to. Because I’m different than the other boys.” This time he turned Jiyoon’s body so they were face to face, he stares at Jiyoon’s eyes and smiled.

“Because I love you.”

And Jiyoon cracked into tears. The boy panic, he looking for the tissue but Jiyoon hold his wrist and placed her head to the boy’s chest.

“Why did you told me just now idiot? I’ve been waiting for that for all this time” Jiyoon sobs. “Pabo!”

The boy blinks his eyes, he felt confused. Didn’t he never said it to Jiyoon before? That he love her?

“I’m sorry noona, I just felt that you’re supposed to know it the best.. I..”

This time Jiyoon was the one who steal the kiss.

But this time their kiss not chasted anymore but with more passion and feels.

Both breath heavily when the kiss broke.

“I love you too pabo” She chuckled. “And yeah, I’ll stay”

And with that words all of the fear about the girl who always move has dissapeared from the boy’s minds.

Because the girl who always move has found a person who asked her to stop and stay. So she won’t be moving anymore.

 

 

END

 

 

a very short one shot tsk tsk