Chapter 5

Training Days

SNSD --- "Jessica! Aren't they going to the dorms too? We could have waited for them just now.", Taeyeon asked breathlessly as she reached their dorm's door. Jessica scoffed,"We don't need to wait for them. Krystal knows the way." Then Jessica slotted the access card into to door and pushed the door open. "But Krystal is your sister! And you made Tiffany and I run all the way here.", Taeyeon protested. Jessica hesitated. She then said flatly, "Being siblings still have limits, Taeyeon unnie. Let's go in before we make a ruckus here." With that, she strode into dorm quietly, went into the girls' bedroom. Tiffany blinked her eyes and looked at Taeyeon. Tiffany said worriedly, "Sica unnie is in a bad mood... and she has split personality. I think it's about Krystal." "Its not only about Krystal... I know what is wrong with her. I'll talk to her later on.", Taeyeon whispered. She straightened up then beamed a big smile and said, "But first things first. We must bathe and eat dinner." Tiffany nodded her head and agreed, "You are totally right unnie! For dinner, it's going to be quite interesting." She winked at Taeyeon and went in, followed by Taeyeon who was mumbling, "Interesting? Ah... I get it." Then she closed the door behind her while she laughed quietly.

SNSD --- Taeyeon turned around and scanned the dorm. You must be wondering how it looked like. Well... It was nothing grand. The situation in the living was: 1) Tiffany and Jessica's clothes were lying on the floor. Taeyeon decided she was going to scold them later. 2) The coffee table in front of the sofa was littered with snacks... and yes homework (because of Taeyeon as the examinations were coming up. Jessica and Tiffany haven't even started revising yet!) 3) Jessica was mopping around the living room texting somebody. Probably Yoona since she found out a year ago that Yoona always listening to her moan about ' her sad life ' . (That's what Jessica said!) That's about it. Taeyeon then walked into the bedroom to put down her bag. The moment she stepped into the bedroom, she yelled, "Tiffany! What are you doing on my bed?" Tiffany was lying on Taeyeon's bed reading a book. Tiffany looked up and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry unnie!" "Faster go and bathe! We all are waiting.", Taeyeon said as she stared at Tiffany. Tiffany only got out of Taeyeon's bed and went to sit on her own bed, her eyes still glued to the book. She then said, "Taeyeon unnie, why don't you bathe first? This book is very nice to read." Taeyeon rolled her eyes and mumbled, "I can't get her to do her homework but she is willing to read a book. Amazing." Taeyeon went to her cupboard, took a set of fresh clothes, grabbed her towel from the window grailles and stomped out of the bedroom to the bathroom. After Taeyeon left, Tiffany peeked out from her book. She snickered and put down her book on her bedside table. Tiffany got off her bed and walked out of the bedroom. She ran to Jessica who was now watching television. "Unnie, we have something to do."

f(x) --- "Are you sure this is the right dorm? I don't want to cause trouble.", Amber asked as she, Victoria and Krystal stopped in front of a dorm. Victoria answered, "I'm quite sure this is the correct dorm." Krystal handed Victoria an access card. Victoria took it and slotted it in the lock. A green light flashed and there was a 'beep beep' sound. Victoria pushed open the door with a smile. "I told you it's the right one.", she said truimphantly. "Cut the talking! Let's go in. I'm tired.", Krystal grumbled. "Okay!", Victoria said. She pushed the door open wider and dragged her luggage in. Then she d for the light switch and switched on the light. "This place is like a hotel room.", Victoria gasped as she walked in further. "Victoria unnie, it's meant to be like a hotel. Please hurry up!", Krystal yelled from behind. Victoria moved in, letting Amber and Krystal in. They walked around observing the dorm. The floor was carpeted the, kitchen was big, and the bedroom... Yes about the bedroom. "Unnies I'm taking this bed! No fighting!", Krystal shouted. She jumped onto a bed which was in between two other beds. Amber sighed,"Okay then... Victoria you take the right one, I take the left one." Victoria nodded her head. Suddenly, Krystal said,"Who's going to cook dinner? I'm starving." Amber and Victoria looked at each other. They seemed to have the same answer. "You!", they both shouted. They only got Krystal sitting up straight and screaming, "WHAT?"

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It ended a bit abruptly though. Do comment! Next chapter should be up soon. Oh yes by the way, should I write another fanfic cos I've got another in mind or should I write finish this first? Pls pls comment and subscribe! (I'm listening to SHINee Replay now. It rocks! :) Pls continue voting for f(x),SHINee and TTS in MAMA! Thx.)