Chapter 2

Training Days

SHINee --- " Ha! Jonghyun you owe us patbingsoo!", Key shouted to Jonghyun happily. " I thought it was just a figure of speech?", Jonghyun said with a totally good poker face. "Aniyo! We meant it. Anyway, stop that poker face look.", Minho said with a smile creeping onto his face. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and said ," Okay, whatever fine let's go. " The four of them trudged towards the practice room they were supposed to meet in, still panting heavily. " I didn't know your stamina was that low, Jonghyun.", Onew said randomly. Jonghyun replied," I've always hated physical education..." He looked over his shoulders and noticed that Minho and Key were suppressing smiles. Uh-oh. Bad idea. " Yah! You all better don't tell Jessica Jung! She'll ridicule me for life. If you all tell her...", Jonghyun used his finger and traced a line across his neck and glared at them. Unfortunately, he wasn't good with the stares. Key began laughing and said," Okay! Calm down. By the way you looked like a monkey just now." Ugh. Leave it to Key's imagination. He had a lot of that. Okay maybe he had too much. "Kibum, you really have an interesting sense of imagination." Jonghyun mumbled. "Why, thank you!", Key replied cheerfully. Oh whatever...

SHINee --- They were about to reach the practice room when they saw a girl whose back was facing them. She had shoulder length black hair and a slim body figure. She seemed to be looking for something. Onew glanced at his three friends. They were like - go on! He cleared his throat and stepped forward to ask," Anyonghaseio! Who are you looking for?" But before he could do that the girl turned around. Then Jonghyun's mind was : Ah!!! Is that Jessica?! That girl seriously looked like Jessica. She had the same cold feeling that came from Jessica except that it was much colder and yes the worst was that she had the same amused look on her face, as if she was contemplating how to 'torture' him. But he quickly decided that he would prefer Jessica. "Anyonghaseio! Can you please tell me how to go to Room 02-06?", the girl asked politely. Onew opened his mouth to speak but only 'oh' and 'uh...' came out. Great verbal skills man.: Jonghyun thought. He plucked up his courage and said," We're going there now, so erm maybe you can follow us." "Great! Thanks!", the girl replied. Wait, the girl spoke Korean as if it were her second language and she had American slang... " Erm could you please tell us your name?", Minho voiced out the question in his head. "Oh I'm Jung So Jung, or you want to call me Krystal Jung. I just arrived in Korea for training. My older sister is here too." " Is your sister... in anyway called Jung Su Yeon or Jessica?", Jonghyun asked in fright. Oh gods please don't let her be Jessica's sister! : he thought frantically. But he had totally no luck. Krystal nodded and said with a cold smile,"Yes and you must be Jonghyun. Sica unnie has spoken of you..." Jonghyun opened his mouth in shock. Now he had two people to worry about. Key who was standing beside him muttered, " Oh goodness. Impossible." Krystal turned towards him and said," Nothing is impossible. You must be Key, and Minho , and Onew." With every name, she pointed to that person. Jonghyun thought that they were going to faint on the spot. Krystal then broke into a warm smile and said," Come on! Let's go meet my sister. Oh yes by the way Jonghyun, I heard what you said just now." Then, Krystal walked away with Onew leading her. Jonghyun thought: Great. Just great. Two sisters to worry about.

SNSD --- "Taemin, don't you think that they are taking too long to come? Lesson's going to start.", Taeyeon asked for the millionth time. Taemin didn't answer though, because he was busy playing a game on his smart phone with Yoona and Sunny. "Aish those kids...", Taeyeon muttered as she stared out of the window. She was actually worried about Onew. Not that she liked him or what, but seeing him so clumsy and yeah endearingly annoying, she was worried that he would get into trouble (which he was very prone to, since the day she first saw him he nearly got into trouble. Ah nevermind...). Suddenly, a pretty girl flew into the room screaming,"Sica unnie!!!" Jessica squealed in delight as she stood up and went to hug the girl. "Krystal! You didn't tell me you were coming so soon!", Jessica exclaimed. The girl replied happily," I wanted to surprise you, unnie!" Actually, Jessica didn't care. She was just happy to see her sister. "Everyone, this is my sister, Jung So Jung or Krystal Jung.", Jessica said brightly. "Anyonghaseio!", Krystal greeted. The rest of the 8 girls stood up and greeted her. "So this is Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon, Sunny or Soon Kyu, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tiffany and Hyoyeon." Krystal nodded and listened attentively and smiled at each one of them. 

SNSD --- "Erm mind if we come in?", a voice asked from outside. Four either very cute or handsome faces (maybe both) peeked from the door. The moment Jessica saw Kim Jonghyun's face, her heart did a gymnastic routine. For a scary moment, she had a mix of emotions. She felt happy and angry at the same time. Then she regained her cold look and stared at Jonghyun right in the eye. "Hyungs! You're here!", Taemin exclaimed as he stood up. Then Onew gave him a look that said : we will talk later. Taemin then smiled sheepishly. "Kids! It's time for dance training! Better go now!", Taeyeon yelled. " Krystal, please go for your orientation. It's in the room next to here. You'll meet new friends too! " , Jessica told Krystal. "Okay. Bye unnies!", with that Krystal shot Jonghyun one last baleful look, scooped up her bag pack and then left the room. "I think we should go too, unless you want to get scolded.", Sooyoung said as she threw away a food wrapper into the dustbin. Everyone nodded and started to pack with a lot of groaning and chatting. Soon , everyone started to leave, leaving Jessica and Jonghyun alone in the silent room.

I hope this chapter was good to read! I will focus on f(x) in the next chapter. Pls comment. Thank you!