Overtime

I Only Have Eyes For You~

"Sorry I can't today I told minhee that I would meet up with her at yg today to watch her photoshoot " you said picking up a sleeping jaesun .

"Ok ,well tell her we said hi" G.O said.

After the boys left you went to dress jaesun and headed over to the building you dreaded ,but for minhee your girlfriend once again you'd do anything.

 You both had gotten back together when she came back again from Thailand. When you entered the building You went straight to the photo room and watched minhee while jaesun slept on your lap.

While minhee was taking her last set of photos yg himself came in and sat next to you.

"how old is he now 5?"he asked

"yup,almost 6 his birthday is comming soon.".

"you cant hide him from teddy forever you know" he mentioned.

"i know but i heard he and hanuel are still together"

"they are but i figured out that haneul was never pregnant"

"what are you talking about? "

"when teddy told me that haneul was pregnant and introduced her to me she was currenntly a traniee model for yg"

"Meaning?" you asked.

"meaning that when girls sighn up they are not allowed to get pregnant  or they will be kicked off"

"so she couldnt have been pregnant ,but dont they have a child now its been 5 years?"

"unfortunately she had a misscarriage at  month 2"yg sneered.

"this is all crazy"


"if i were teddy i wouldve known she wasnt gettting any bigger but he still sticks around,but what can i do about it"

"where is he now?"

"in his office with her ,but the main reason i came over here was to offer your position back " he smiled.

"i'd love it back bu-"

''Thanks you start tommrrow "yg said getting up to leave.

You couldnt help but laugh at yg's trick ways into getting you to do things.

Minhee finished the photo shoot  and came over to a fully awake jaesun.

"umma 2!"jaesun screamed.

"hey,jaesun i missed you so much" minhee cooed spining him around in the air;while you were holding onto jaesuns winter coat.

"hey you~"minhee smiled at you."

"hey to you two" you smirked.

Minhee put jaesun down only to let you grab the back of her neck and pull her into a deep kiss.

"umma dont eat umma #2!" jaesun cried.

You quickly pulled away from minhee and picked up jaesun.

"mommy's not eating minhee, jaesun its ok~"you cooed wyping jaesun tears away.

"Atleast not yet" you whispered in minhees ear.

minhee turned a light shade of pink.

"so i heard you go your job back"she smiled.

"yeah unfortunenately" you groaned.

"at least we can work with together"minhee giggled.

"yeah i guess ,jaesun do you wanna go get some ice cream?"

"yeah i want sprinkels mommy!" jaesun danced around.

"ok,ok happy feet"you giggled.

 

 

srry if its a lil short but lately i got comments and new subscribers and i was so happy that i was like no matter what i have to update today thankyou everyone fo your  support ill quicken my updates around christmas thanks for staying wit me~