Butterfly

The Real Butterfly

 

 
"Unnie, Yg sajangnim is looking for you."
"Ah yeah chaerin, i'll just fix my things"
"Arasso. we'll go ahead first. Maknae is already hungry"
 
I looked at minzy then i laughed. She looks so cute! ^^
 
"Arasso arasso. Take care!"
"Annyeong dara unnie!"
"Annyeong!"
 
I was left all alone here in the practice room. We just finished our practice for our comeback! Yes, we'll have our comeback and i am very excited! I'd like to see blackjacks again! I'm dying to see them! Though, i'm dead tired but it doesnt matter anymore! besides i'm------
 
"Dara, you're out of yourself again"
 
i looked at YG sajangnim then i bowed.
 
"Mianhe.."
 
Jiyong is also here and i don't know why. I think he's going to produce my solo album. ke ke ke i'm just kidding. G to the dragon of bigbang will produce my album? Haha thats one of the funniest jokes i've ever made :> i think seungri's lesson is really effective to me neh?
 
"Noona, you'll do it?"
"do what?" i said then i looked at jiyong's hand.. he's holding a small paper bag and i don't know and care what's in it.
 
"you'll act as if we have a thing?"
"uhh? thing?"
"i mean, us, together."
"okay? i don't understand whats going on" i said then i looked at YG sajangnim
 
"Jiyong, talk to her privately. I don't want you to bring your love problems here in my office, arasso?"
 
what? love problems?
 
jiyong took my hand then we went outside of sajangnim's office. We're now in the hall.. no one is here. We're all alone.. and i cant here anything except for his watch. Yes! i can literally hear the ticking of his watch because of the silent that's been overpowering us! 
 
"Noona" he said..
"mwo?"
"we've been friends for a really long time right?"
"yeah? wae?"
"you're like one of the closest girl in my heart"
 
"okay, that sounds funny" i said then i slapped his arm
 
We are really close. We treat each other as brother/sister and i really find him funny. On stage, he has this charismatic-swag aura in him but off cam, he's a joker, a clown, believe me. he knows how to make others laugh. And oh, he's a gentleman can't deny the fact. One time, we went out to do some skiing with the others and out of nowhere, he took my board and he carried it. Thats when i thought that its nice to have a boyfriend like him. :)
 
"I want you.."
 
Wait.. did i hear it right!? Kwon ji yong a.k.a G dragon, of Bigbang loves me!? no, i think he said want.. okay, wants me!? omg that ab--
 
"to act as  my girlfriend"
 
wow..
 
"Mwo ra goo? (what did you say?)"
"Dara noona, you have to help me. I know this is a big favor but please.. help me in this!"
"Wait.. me? your girlfriend?"
"No.. not really ''girlfriend'' but.. aish! just agree! i'll help you find your future guy in return arasso?"
 
--
 
One of the wrong choices i made is to agree with him. Well, thats what i think. I think its wrong. i don't know why.. but i just think its wrong. He had me featured in one of his songs called "hello" ever thought why of all YG ladies, sandara park is featured in his song? the answer is because of that freaking agreement.
 
He made me wear some stuff that he owns. Asked me to use some of his accessories. He even gave me a ring similar to his. Our styles are always the same. Hair, clothes, the way we look at the camera, the ever so famous  we-got-the-fire-dance and so on. Its just that i got used to this, this whole agreement thing. 
 
One day, i was searching the net when something caught my attention.
 
"Daragon is real!"
 
Daragon? so thats what they call us.. Oh i see, they are called applers.. aww, they love us.. 
 
Thats when i realized that reading their comments always makes me sad. Its just that they are so happy with all this lying stuff.. I always find myself looking for "our" edited pictures by these applers. They are so good in this. Sometimes, i find myself reading some fanfictions too.. 
 
Months passed its always the same. I would always wear his clothes. He would sometimes wear mine. But the ring, i always wear it.. 
 
"It was g dragon!" i said while clapping my hands
 
They asked me who is my ideal man so i said it's jiyong.  I said its because he carried my board... blah blah blah... thats what i always say and i'm getting tired of it.
 
"Unnie! you like jiyong oppa!?"
"Aigoo minzy-ah, i clearly said the reason behind my answer. its not what you think!"
"Ssantokki!" i heard bom ..
 
"yeah?"
"Jiyong is here!"
 
"Mwo!?" i said then i fixed my hair. 
"Oh.. you really like jiyong huh? he's not here, pabo"
 
"I don't like him okay?"
 
They suddenly stood in front of me.. All of them. Minzy,chaerin and bommie :|
 
"Arasso arasso. I like him.. "
-----
 
The videos, the stories, the pictures, the evidences.. i just hope its true.. i just hope what applers dream is true.. Sometimes, i feel like i'm also an appler dreaming that Sandara Park and Kwon ji Yong are dating.. 
 
I realized jiyong is not calling me noona whenever theres a camera.. he would always be awkward with me whenever someone is filming us and i guess thats part of the so called agreement.
 
I think i like him.. yeah, i like him.. i like Kwon Ji Yong.. 
 
"Noona noona!"
"Aigoo seungri-ah.."
"how is my favorite noona?"
"i'm good. always.. and you?"
"fine.. whats with jiyong hyung and you? you seem akward with each other"
 
"ani. we're good"
"you sure?"
  
i nodded..
 
"noona, noona!" he shouted 
"pabo" i said then i went out of the recording studio. 
 
"oh noona"
"ah jiyong-ah"
 
he just nodded then he went inside. Is he ignoring me? no.. i don't think so.. i mean why would he do that right? 
 
"Have you seen jiyong oppa's girlfriend!?" i heard minzy squealed
 
I was in the closet room when i heard them talking about 'his' girlfriend..
 
"Ah yeah minzy-ah.. she's a model in Japan"
"Whats her name again??"
 
 
"its kiko.. Kiko Mizuhara"
 
i thought i was going to fall when i heard it. So its true, the rumor about him dating a japanese model is true..
 
Ahh.. i'm so stupid. he's just using me to cover their relationship! haha.. why didnt i think of that? of course he wouldnt want his beloved kiko to receive some death threats from his fans right?
 
aigoo.. i'm so stupid..
 
"Ssantokki! Where ar--- w-wae? are you crying?"
"Bommie-ah.."
 
She hugged me and thats when i realized that i really fell inlove with that bad boy.. No, i think i love him.. i love everything about him..  
 
Up until now, i'm using his clothes and some of his accessories. I always wear the ring he gave me years ago.. although sometimes, i try not to wear it cos i think it'll lessen my feelings for him.. but no, i'm wrong.. i still find myself looking for that stupid ring. Thats the only thing that we have in common, i mean our names are engraved in it so i think its really for me and not for his beloved kiko..
 
Months before bigbang's comeback, Daesung got involved in a car accident. Their group was really depressed not because their comeback got delayed but because one of their brothers cant seem to move on with what happened. he literally cant look in the eyes of others.. 
 
We really tried our best to comfort each and everyone of them..  afterall, we're a family right?
 
"Dara unnie! look at the news!"
 
[NEWS] G DRAGON OF BIGBANG CAUGHT USING
 
For a moment, i felt my heart stopped..
 
--
to: jiyongie
hey.. are you okay? where are you?
--
 
He's not replying to any of my texts .. even with bom's messages to him. We hardly see him in the office.. Where is he? is he okay? Im starting to get worried..
 
Days passed, i received a message from him..
 
--
From: Jiyongie
Noona, i'm fine. Tell the others not to worry. I'm fine..
--
 
i know you're not jiyong ah.. i don't know if the news is true or not. I don't have the courage to ask him.. but if thats true, why? why are you doing this to yourself jiyong? 
 
When they had their comeback this year, i really felt the power of bigbang! i mean they're just WOW.. after all the problems they encountered, they are still Alive! well according to their song.. Haha.. im getting corny again mianhe ^^
 
I'm happy to see them back as five, they are stronger than ever. As a noona, i'm very happy and very proud of them.
 
--
"We'll be having our world tour"
"Ah chincha? (really?) good for you guys."
 
he smiled then he looked at the buildings.. we are now here in the rooftop. he asked me to come here.. so.. i did..
 
"but before i leave, i seriously wanna thank you dara.."
"a-anything for my dongsaeng!" i try to sound like a noona whenever i'm talking to him cos it.. it just hurts hearing him thank me for this whole lying game..
 
"one more thing, lets end this"
 
let's end this..
 
let's end this..
 
"w-wae?"
"i've caused you alot of trouble dara"
 
he called me dara once more.. 
 
"ani! its fine.. really" i said then i smiled.. i'm scared.. i'm scared he'll forget me.. everything about us.. if there's any..
 
"No.. after this world tour, i'm gonna tell the whole world who's the real butterfly noona!" he said cheerfully..
 
Wow. if there's a real butterfly, of course there's a fake.. and obviously, that's me. Wow you bastard, you really know how to make a girl cry..
 
"wae? why are you crying dara-ah?"
 
ah, this stupid tears of mine..
 
"Ani.. i'm just happy for you.. that's all.."
 
he smiled then he suddenly hugged me..
 
"I know! i feel like im the luckiest guy in this world when i'm with her, noona.. I love her.. i love her alot noona"
 
and with that, i cried in his shoulders.. wow it ing hurts. Yg Sajangnim should let me act once in a while neh? i'm good at it..
 
"Thank you for everything noona.."
 
Saranghae, Kwon Ji Yong..
 
--
 
it ended just like that.. all of our memories are now gone.. well maybe for him, for me? i dont think so.. 
 
--
 
They always say we look good together. 
They say all the songs he made are meant for me. 
They say Jiyong looks at me like i'm the only girl he can see. 
They say his eyes are always searching for mine. 
 
They always say, I'm his butterfly..
 
 
 
Apparently, no.. I'm not.. and will never be.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Author's note: This is my first daragon one shot story so please be nice with me! Hahaha! Thank you for reading it! God Bless! ^^
Hul! ~~ Please wait for Gd's Point of view! Mianheeeeee! ^^