'Bad' Love [ONE SHOT]

'Bad' Love [ONE SHOT]

 

Starring at the window, flashback of the sweet and pain memories turn around. Lonely at the corner of space. Tears drop followed the rain's drop outside the window.
Imagining time that has passed by could be fixed.
Again, I sit in this place, with the same table, the same café, the same ordered, and the same corner. The way he treated me wasn't that good, or maybe I diserved it.
Time with him was the best time, untill myself distroyed it.
The song that he made only for me, the sweet kiss, the sweet memories. The way he protected me was so amazing. He was that boyfriend that all girls would be so lucky to have. The bad boy style he got, he got his own style, he got his own charm, he got his pure love.
I don't know what was I thinking that time, I wasn't a good girl for him, I think at that time I forgot his words: "maybe I'm a bad boy, but I love my girl with my whole heart and I wont betray my own love, and also I hate when my love betrayed"
I was nagging at him, I was so selfish. At that time - who was a bad person, was it him the bad boy or was it me the bad girl? I betrayed his... no I betrayed this love. Thought that I could have two guys at the same time, two guys that got the diffrent style.
I admit it, it was my own fault, even when I looked at him and asked him for not leaving me and he turns around and let me be alone under the rain, was the right thing for him to do. I diserved it.

*flashback*

Jaebum called me just now, he wants me to meet him at the café we first met.
I was sitting at the corner table, and waiting for him with a big smile, so naive of me that I was thinking he will give a good news.
When he entered the café, I could see directly that it'll turns out something unexpected.
He sat down front of me, and he acted cold. He puts on again his bad boy image as the first time I met him.
He said it coldly:
"Let's break up" He said it clearly, but I couldn't belive it.
"What?"
"Let's break up, I said"
"Are you kidding me? You breaking up with me?"
"What you expecting? I'll let you break up with ME?"
"Let me know why"
"Listen. first, if you break up with me, then where's my pride? second, are you sure you want to know why?"
"I'm sure" I'm teary.
"You think i'm stupid? What do you think I am? You think you the only one that can go and cheat me with dating another guy? You know what, if I wasn't love you with whole heart, I don't mind you go and dating other guy, but I'm not as low as you are, I told you I won't betray my love. You know what, I can effort 2 girls.. no no no.. 3 girls that are so much better than you and i'll dating them at once"
I cried, I couldn't say anything, I didn't move for an inch, but inside I admit all that he said to me.
"Yoorin-ah.. don't you play around with me, don't you ever come to me again, arrasso?!"
"Jaebum-ah.. don't leave me.. I'm wrong.. I'm sorry" As my tears fall.
"Look, right now I don't have heart, so if you crying like you could die, don't cry to me"
"But.. Jaebum-ah.. I'll swear I wont betray you anymore..please don't break up with me"
"Look. Unhappy story about you and me is the end"
"But Jaebum-ah.. my heart will be broken without you"
"If you heart broken into pieces, I ain't a guy to fix it"
"Jaebum-ah.." I cried and I couldn't finish my sentence.
"Ya! Don't you ever come to me again and again.. and I mean it, ARRASSO?!"
I nod, as I cried.
He left me coldly and he left the café.