Exactly who are you to me?

Beauty is never the question...
Your POV:  After what Sehun said, maybe its true. I have feelings for him. But it cant be so sudden till love? Thats impossible, or not? Aish! I really dont know. But even if i like him, will he like me back? No. He must have someone already in this school. But then, why is he being nice to me? I dont even know him that well. We just met through an accident. Gosh! My head is spinning right now... No ones POV: While you were thinking about that matter, Luhan had sneakily went uo to you and scare the hell out of you."BOO!" "AGH! GOSH LUHAN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO! IF YOUR GOING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK THAT CERTAINLY WORK! FREAK YOU, LUHAN! I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU IF NOT A BOLT OF THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU ONE DAY!!!!" you screamed at him with your hands at your chest while your eyes were closed. Luhan could only gawked at what you just said and started laughing his off. " Im...pfft... Im sorry.....pfft i didnt ...pfft...meant to scare you. But what were thinking? You seriously look serious just now? Mind to share?" he looked at me. I could see him trying to get information with that pleading and cute- wait, did i just say cute? No. With that big and annoying eyes of his. Well, it doensnt hurt to ask right? " i was thinking. Do you like like me or something?" A shocked look appeared and i no that he doesnt like me but "w-what makes you s-say so?" How cute. His stuttering like a small child. " Because your so nice to me without any reasons. I dont even know you that well except the fact that im Sehuns bestfriend." I said not looking at him. Silenced filled the air. I looked towards him when i caught a tear rolled down his eyes. " W-why are you-" " You dont remember then, huh? Dont you know who i am anymore? Did you forget who i am?" he said not looking at me now. I stared at him, not understanding anything he said. " How can you forget me that easily? Im your bestfriend sice year one of highschool. Since the first day i had my eyes on you. I stalked you like forever. We became friends then bestfriend. One day you left me. You got into an accident. They said you had only temperory memory lost. You recognised everybody including Sehun but not me. You went back to this school but you completely change to the person you are now. The bullies, the queenkas, i was the one who asked them to kindly leave you. To stop harassing you. I tried making you remember who i am by bringing you to the canteen, meeting Exo once again. And even scaring you. B-but you still cant remember me. You were my girlfriend back then. Now im trying to get you to remember that. But-" he stopped tears were now flowing down more then ever. I processed everything he just said. " But, but how can you be a boyfriend to an ugly girl like me?" i asked. " You are not ugly. You were never ugly. Even if so, i will still love you dearly. Why? Because... Beauty was never the question."