Chapter 1

Engraved Tattoo Of Love ♥

 

 

 

Jiho dragged Yukwon to a tattoo shop. Yukwon cursed on his way there. He just started to fall asleep when Zico bang his door nonstop screaming he wanted to get a tattoo. Yukwon knew Zico had been longing to make a tattoo for a long time already but his boyfriend Kyung always opposed him. Now seeing Kyung had gone to have vacation with his family overseas was his only chance to make tattoo without Kyung had to text him every hour asking where he was.

 

"MINHYUK HYUNG," Zico called the tattoo artist, Minhyuk. He had been friend with Minhyuk since elementary school along with Kyung. Minhyuk worked at the tattoo shop, he is the famous tattoo artist in this shop. Everyone wanted him to make it. His tattoo art is the most beautiful ever.

 

"You ready?" Zico beamingly nodded. Minhyuk looked at the sleepy person next to him who look liked going to fall on the floor sleeping at any second. "Owh.. He is my friend Kwon the cat," Minhyuk raised his eyebrows. Yukwon mumble something that he shouldn’t use that nick name again. Minhyuk told him to lay on the couch.

 

While working on Zico’s tattoo Yukwon wake up. "You awake," Zico smile. "Don’t move," Minhyuk hushed him. Zico mouthed sorry.

 

Yukwon went next to Minhyuk. "Wow, that’s beautiful," referring to the words he engraved near Zico’s right collarbone. Minhyuk smile that dazzling smile with dimples causing Yukwon to stun at his place. Zico smirked at Yukwon. He knew Yukwon had a thing at guy with dimples.

 

Yukwon faked a cough as he saw Zico smirked at him. "How long had you been a tattoo artist?"

"Not that long.. Two years." "That’s long," Minhyuk turned to him smiling. Yukwon blush smiling back at him. "What a smile you got there, Kwon the cat. So beautiful," Minhyuk worked back on his tattoo. "Eyhh? Kwon the cat? No.. Called me Yukwon. Thanks by the way," he blushed rubbing the back of his neck feeling shy all of sudden. Gahd! He hate himself he for looking liked a love struck teenager… well.. maybe…

"But I love Kwon the cat anyway," Minhyuk smirked. Zico laughed causing Minhyuk accidentally engraves the tattoo straight line towards his right chest. Minhyuk glared at him. "What are you going to do now?"

 

"Just do something on it?" Zico not sure how to answer as his eyes didn’t dare to look at Minhyuk as he could felt the older glared at him. "I told you to not move you freak," Zico just shut his mouth as Minhyuk continued his works.

 

Yukwon keep staring at Minhyuk instead. His eyes just couldn’t move away from Minhyuk. Zico could only chuckle at Yukwon. He sure Yukwon had fall for Minhyuk.

 

"Done!" Minhyuk said satisfied with his own creation. "I love it," Zico smiled looking at the mirror. Minhyuk made a good job at covering the mistakes earlier by engraving picture of John the apostle.

 

Zico looked at the mirror, he saw Yukwon still staring at Minhyuk from the back. "Stop staring too much, Kwon the Cat," he said loudly. Yukwon gaped, Minhyuk turned to look at him confused. "I.. It’s beautiful," he stuttered. Minhyuk just sighed at him. Yukwon bite his lips. "Come on lets go," Zico paid for it dragging Yukwon outside. “Bye hyung, I love you,” Zico said before closing the dorr, Minhyuk just laugh at him.

 

"Someone had fallen in love doesn’t he?" Zico teased. Yukwon ignored him walking away from Zico. "Yah, where are you going?"

"To my parents’ house" -since Yukwon live alone in his apartment-

--------

The day after, Zico and Yukwon went there again as Zico complaining its hurt. Minhyuk just rolled his eyes saying he should give it ice if it’s hurt. "You don’t have it here?" Minhyuk shook his head. "Yukwon, go buy the ice," he told him. "Am I your slave now?" "It’s okay I will help you," Minhuik offered. Zico smirk.

---------

The next two days, Yukwon found himself in front of the tattoo shop after school. "What the heck?" he cursed at his so called feet for bringing him here. He was about to go when Minhyuk saw him. "Bull ," he muttered.

 

"What are you doing here? Want to get tattoo?" Minhyuk asked him.

"Me? No.. It just..." *come on Yukwon find your brilliant excuse* "Yes?"

"I just walked around here, want to meet my mom and yeah you know, got boring so I think why don’t I visit you." *okay.. That is not such a brilliant idea, Kim Yukwon*

"Are you free?" "Well.. Yes, I on my break now. Want to have some coffee? I made it," Yukwon nodded going in.

 

They were sitting at the table behind the counter sitting next to each other. Yukwon was darn sweating. He didn’t know how many times he had wiped his sweat palm on his jeans. Only tattoo machine can be heard, as Minhyuk friend now working on someone else with some slow music. It’s not awkward.. Yeah.. Yukwon think it’s not awkward... maybe? He not sure either.

 

"How long you had known Zico?" he asked trying to break the awkward atmosphere. "Since elementary school, we are classmates along his now boyfriend, Kyung. My friend too," Yukwon nodded.

"Why did you become a tattoo artist?"

"Because.... I like it?" Minhyuk not sure with his answer either.

"What made you want to become a tattoo artist? I mean... It’s just... What... Ehrrmm.. You know its unusual kids wanting to be a tattoo artist when they grow up," Minhyuk smile at Yukwon.

"No... That’s not my want when I was a child. Its start three years ago, when my uncle bring me to his tattoo shop, teaching me. I guess I got attached with it to the point I drop from school because of it."

 

Yukwon nodded his head. He ran out of question he doesn’t know what to ask anymore. Should he go now? But he doesn't want to leave yet. Not yet.

 

"You? What about you? How did you know Zico?"

"I became friend with him after the day I saved his from a fat female bully, that’s what Zico called her, who tried to take his hello kitty pin when we first entered college," Minhyuk laughed. "He and his hello kitty obsession."

"But he break up with hello kitty after he date with Kyung because Kyung got jealous at Zico who keep talking about hello kitty even when they were on date," that made Minhyuk laughed liked a hyena.

 

Ohh, how beautiful the sound of his melodious laughed in Yukwon’s head. He wanted to keep it forever. Yukwon didn’t realize when he leaned in not until Minhyuk stopped looking at him.

 

"Yukwon, what are you doing?" he asked his face moving back a bit. Next thing Yukwon does, not just surprising Minhyuk but himself too. Even though it’s just merely a peck quick kiss but it’s enough to make him blush liked a rose. "Sorry," he bow before storming out of the shop leaving stunned Minhyuk who touched his lips.

---------

The next three days. Zico having a party in his house, just a normal party that he always does when he got bored. Yukwon didn’t want to go as he knew Minhyuk will be there. Zico force him to come because Yukwon never went to any of his party. Yukwon still don’t want to go.

 

Again... Zico loved to drag people. So it’s not surprising when his face was shoved in a sack and someone threw him over his shoulder by someone whom he knew very well [people who got paid by Zico] and brought him to Zico’s house. He knew its Zico and Kyung’s idea he couldn’t complain nor fight when he arrived there.

 

He went there with only a sleeveless shirt and short jeans. When that man put him down Zico took the sack away from his face the first thing he saw was Minhyuk talking with Kyung. He tried to run away but Zico caught his hand fast dragging him to Minhyuk. "We meet again," Minhyik smile at him as if nothing had happened between them. Yukwon smile waving his hand at Minhyuk.

 

Hours passed, everyone drunk except for Minhyuk and Yukwon. Yukwon story.... He couldn’t drink alcohol. Minhyuk? He tolerated better than the other. They were sitting next to each other on the floor. "Why?" Minhyuk started. Yukwon looked at him titling his head not understand what he mean. "That day?"

 

Yukwon bite his lips, the thing he usually does as he started to get nervous. "I... I......," His words cut off with Minhyuk kissed him on the lips. "You are not drunk right?" Yukwon asked as Minhyuk pulled away. Minhyuk shook his head nuzzling their nose together –ackk I have thing with Eskimo kiss nowadays- Yukwon smile. He knew him and Minhyuk more than just ‘that’ relation.

 

Weeks after…..

 

They had done everything together. They kiss, made out, date. Saying the three words. Today, they hadn’t met each other as both of them went to important occasion.

 

"Mom, I wonder who your lover is," Yukwon wiggle his eyebrow teasing her. His mother laughed at him, caressing his cheek. You see, after longing of partner for almost twenty years she finally found the suitable partner that fit perfectly to replace his father. The person who finally got to open his mother’s heart.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" a low deep voice could be heard. Yukwon looked up. There stood handsome man in a black suit smiling widely with his thin lips. Even though his mother told him that he was in his 40s but he looked younger than that. Still, he doesn’t feel comfortable, that smile and dimples remind him of someone. Someone he loves.

 

Yukwon fight the feeling extending his arms, shaking his hand. Smiling.

 

 

 

 

Revised – 13/11/2013

·         English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :)