FOUR

Love , With Love

 

Chapter 4

One month after their comeback

 

'Yay! We get to rest for 2 days!'

 

You sure is happy Seohyunnie.'

 

'Of course Taeyeon unnie, aren't you happy too after such hectic schedule?'

 

'Hmm.. To be honest, I am.. Hehe, Seohyun, come help unnie in the kitchen, let's eat at home tonight, and inform Tiffany unnie about that.'

 

'Aye aye captain Kim, Seororo is ready for your command!'

And Taeyeon just chuckle at the cute sight of Seohyun walking like a sergeant.

 

Inside Yuri's room

 

Girls Generation Choi Sooyoung declined her role for the upcoming drama – Speed.

 

'Soo, I'm sorry to hear that. Are you alright?'

 

'Hmm..'

 

'Hey..Don't be bothered my dear, I'm sure you will be cast in another drama next time.'

 

'When? Yuri-ah? When will I get the chance? We are going to concentrate in Japan next year.. How am I going to get to film for a drama?'

 

'Soo ah, don't give up please, I know you are disappointed, but try to think from SM side, they just don't want you to be cast in a may not be successful drama.'

 

'Who knows? Maybe it will be daebak?'

 

'Soo..'

 

'Its okay Yuri, just give me some time to recover.'

 

'Just call me if you need anything okay?'

 

'Mmm'

 

 

 

In the Dorm

 

'Ya..Hehe, I know right.'

 

'Nope, I don't even look at other girls.. I only love you babe, don't doubt my love for you honey...'

 

Jessica was chatting on her phone with her girlfriend Hara talking sweetly, but she did not realized she didn't close her door making the other members in the living hall cringe on her oh-so-loving words.

 

'My goddness, can't she talk further away from us, I'm getting nausea from it.'

 

'Ha, this is nothing compared to last night Yoona darling.'

 

'Eww, Hyoyeon unnie, please spare me from death from calling me those words that Jessica unnie like to use.'

 

'Yoong-ah, Don't you like to use this on Fany too?'

 

'But Sunny unnie, that's different, mine is to prank Fany unnie, and Jessica unnie is for in love purpose and is too sweet till is making me sick.'

 

'Speaking of Fany, what time is she coming back ?'

 

Seohyun pop out of no where and stated :' Unnies, Tiffany unnie is coming back at 7 o'clock.' and then she went back to the kitchen.

 

'Lol, that silly maknae, we should not allow her to stick with Taeny too much I think, their dorkiness is getting into Maknae.'

The other 2 girls just laugh at Hyoyeon's statement.

 

'Yuri!'

 

'Wae Hyoyeon?'

 

'How's Soo?'

 

'Not good, Hyo, not good.'

 

'Let me go check on her.'

 

'Okay.'

 

'Why you sound so tired Yuri?'

 

'I'm worried about Sooyoung, she seems so disappointed Sunny-ah, this never happen before other than you know what.'

 

'Ya, other than the black thingy, she never stay mad or sad for more than 20 minutes, I guess this time she is really disappointed huh.'

 

'Erm, Yul, where's Yoong?'

 

 

Back to Sooyoung

 

'Hey...'

 

'Soo? Soo-ah... Omo! Are you crying? Please don't Sooyoung-ah, it will get better...Trust me.'

 

'Hyoyeon-ah, You don't understand, I've waited so long to prove myself, everybody says I'm no better than our 5 singers in singing and I'm no better than you, Maknae, Yul and Yoong in dancing, I'm hopeless you know.'

 

'I major in acting, but even Jessica and Yuri are cast earlier than me.. What can I do Hyoyeon-ah? What did I do? Why they can't even give me a chance to shine? I barely sings, I don't even stand in the middle in our dance routine, But I don't mind Hyoyeon! I don't mind because you all are my sisters! But why? Why can't the company give me a chance?'

 

Tears were falling down continuously and her sobs are getting louder and louder. Hyoyeon can't help but to tear up also... 

Of course I understand Sooyoung-ah, I don't even get any lines in some songs and even I'm the main dancer I don't get to stand in the middle because I don't sing. I can't and won't be cast in any musical or drama, and we don't even have any program for dancing, I'm hopeless too, but what can we do? The only thing we can do is don;t give up, because no matter what happens, we still have our family and Snsd.

 

'Hey, Come on, let me treat you something fantastic. Then you will forget all this unhappy stuff. Is not healthy to keep this inside you, lets go eat it out and poo it all away..Muahahahahaha'

 

Sooyoung was startled to hear this coming from her friends mouth. When she hears Hyoyeon's laughter, she can't help but realize how beautiful her friend is, and she can hear her own heartbeat beating faster than usual, is something wrong? She thought. Nah, it must be the crying effect.

 

'Taeyeon! We are going out for awhile!' Shouted Hyoyeon across the living hall.'

 

'Yah! Come back on time for dinner kay?'

 

'Deh!'

Two voices shouted in unison and the door was closed with a loud bang.

 

'Geez, I swear we will need to change a door in no time if this continues.'

Seohyun just laugh at her unnie's ranting.

 

'Taeyeon, I'm going out too and I don't think I'll come back for dinner.'

 

'What?! Why?'

 

'I'm meeting Hara, you know how difficult it is for us to meet right? Bye'

 

'Aish! That girl, I haven't even finish talking yet.'

 

This time Seohyun didn't bother listening to Taeyeon's ranting, she was in her little world.

 

Sica unnie, Don't you see you are hurting us by putting all your time for Hara unnie and neglecting us? AND, When only will you look at me like you look at her? Can't you see that I love you too? With this, Seohyun's mood change from excited to despair.

Some things can be healed in time, but it will always leave a scar.

 

 

In the place Tiffany practice for Fame

 

Hehe, I wonder if Unnie will be surprise with my sudden appearance?

 

'Ahnyeonghaseyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Im Yoona imnida.'

 

'Omo, Yonna-shi, why are you here?'

 

'I'm here to visit Fany unnie and wait for her to finish.'

 

'Oh, such a great sister you are Yoona-shi, Please wait for awhile, I'll go call Tiffany and let her finish early to go off with you, I think she will be excited.'

 

'Thank you PD-nim.'

 

Yoona was visiting the place and she was pleasantly surprised that the place was huge and neat with all kind of props that will be needed.

 

'Is nice isn't it?'

 

'Omo! Fany unnie! You scared me there.'

 

Tiffany just giggled at Yoona's hilarious expression and she earned a small punch from Yoona.

 

They were sitting on the swing in the playground and enjoying the scenery with cool air blowing.

 

'Unnie...'

 

'Hmm?'

 

'Don't you think people will catch us?'

 

'Is okay, is not like we are with other male idols.'

 

'Well, you make sense Unnie.'

 

'Of course Yoong-ah, and, Thank you for coming to visit me, our PD-nim had agree to let me off tomorrow too.'

 

'Your're welcome unnie. But unnie-ah, is almost 7, I'm scared that Taeyeon unnie will murder us if we don't go home now.'

 

'Haha, you better not let Tae tae hear this, but yup yup, let's go home.'

 

They were walking back when all of the sudden Yoona broke the silence between them.

 

'Unnie, you look pale, is the sun too dazzling making you look pale or are you not feeling well?'

 

'Nah, is nothing Yoongie, Don't worry about me I...'

 

Tiffany did not get to finish her sentence because she fall unconscious onto Yoona, luckily, Yoona manage to catch her on time.    'Unnie!'

 

'Pani!'

Yuri who was across the street with Sunny who wanted to buy some ice-cream for dessert shouted and got panic when she saw Tiffany falling.

 

They quickly ran towards them and almost got into accident because they din even bother to watch out for cars.

 

Yuri passes the ice-cream to Sunny and carried Tiffany in her arms and run back to their dorm.

Sunny and Yoona were both startle. When did Yuri became so strong?

 

Yoona was knocking on the door because all of them did not bring any keys out.

 

'Coming!' Geez, why so impatient?

 

It was Sooyoung shouting back towards them that signaling she heard them already.

 

'Hey what's with the rush don't... What's wrong with Pani?'

 

Sooyoung change her complain to worry when she saw Yuri carrying Tiffany into the living hall.

 

'Unnie fainted all of the sudden when we were walking back.'

 

'What?!' Shouted Taeyeon who just finish cooking and wanted to tell them to get ready for dinner.

 

'Sorry Taeyeon unnie...'

 

'Is not your fault Yoong, don't feel remorseful.'

 

'Yuri, take care of Pani please, others go back to your room to wash up and prepare for dinner.'

 

'No buts Yoong, trust Yuri kay?'

 

 

Teaser

 

'Unnie! Stop thinking only about Hara! Tiffany unnie she...'

 

'Yoong! That's no need to talk to her, lets go.'

 

I'm sorry, I shouldn't had been so selfish.

 

'Sometimes, SORRY don't cure because some things are better not be done than to be.'

 

'Tiffany, can you give me a chance to take care of you.'

 

'Sunkyu. let's tell them.'