Tainted Crimson 01

From the Old and Torn Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three months passed.

 

Three different people’s pasts.

 

And one person who seemed to have started it all.

 

 

 

***

Three months have passed and the CEO turned vampire was now able to adjust to the intricacies of being something she could not fully fathom. She was able to go back to her job of being a CEO although she made a few changes to her schedule – she was only working at night. Much has changed since then and Jessica found out that living with three other vampires was worth the change. 

It gave her a family to worry about since her real family had been living away from her and she barely had any contact with them since they were busy with their own lives. The newbie vampire got closer to her ‘family members’ in the three months that passed. She found out how mysterious Yuri and Taeyeon were on different levels. 

Jessica also found out how close she had become with Tiffany and she liked how they were very much alike in terms of taste. The brunette had now finished her papers for the night and was prepared to leave her office building when she saw a familiar person standing at the lobby apparently waiting for her to come down.

“What took you so long?” the person asked as Jessica strode towards her. 

The brunette smiled. “I just had to finish reading and signing a few papers, that’s all…Sorry, I made you wait, Yuri.” 

Without waiting for the other vampire’s reply, Jessica gave Yuri a hug which lasted for a few seconds before letting go and heading out the door. 

“It’s all right, Jessica…” Yuri said as she followed the CEO outside. 

Jessica walked towards her car located in the VIP section of the parking area situated just a few strides from her office building. Yuri tagged along before getting into the passenger seat of the brunette’s car. 

The ride had been pleasant with the two vampires talking about how their night had passed. A few jokes were thrown here and there and Jessica felt comfortable being with the vampire who turned her. She realized she had fully forgiven the person sitting beside her and that they had grown closer together. 

When they had arrived at the dorm, Tiffany was waiting for them in the living room. She was watching a late night movie. The vampire with the eye smile welcomed them with a warm hug as soon as they entered the apartment they shared. 

“Welcome back! So, how was your night?” Tiffany asked the two newcomers. 

“Oh, I had a great time…although I went out alone since you wouldn’t come…” Yuri pouted as she tried her best to make Tiffany guilty of not accompanying her. “That’s why I came to pick up Jessica instead…” 

A small hint of jealousy appeared on Tiffany’s face at Yuri’s added statement. Yuri just smirked at the girl that had welcomed them. Jessica found the succeeding atmosphere quite awkward so she tried to relieve the tension between the two vampires.

“Uh…My night was boring as usual, Tiff…I’m going to my room…”

The two vampires looked at her as she turned away from them and headed towards the room she mentioned. 

“Yah! It’s not only your room, Jessi…It’s Taeyeon’s room too…” Tiffany said loud enough for the brunette to hear. Jessica only shrugged in response as she opened the door to the room she and Taeyeon had been sharing ever since she became a vampire. 

The room she entered was void of light and since Jessica was not yet well adjusted to her vampire eyes, she tried searching for the light switch. The brunette fumbled through the darkness when a pair of hands grabbed her and in one fluid yet gentle motion, pinned her softly against the soft bed that she and Taeyeon had shared.

Jessica was about to unleash her dolphin shrieks in surprise when a pair of lips silenced her own, drowning her scream in the deep kiss. The brunette felt the pair of lips and it had been all too familiar for her to miss. She had gotten used to this kiss a few weeks after she was transformed into a vampire. Jessica closed her eyes to relish the romantic moment as the hands that held her wrists made their way to her waist. 

“Welcome home…” the one who surprised her sweetly said when they had pulled away. 

Jessica could make out the smile on the person’s face. She gave her a tender smile in return. The two vampires stared lovingly at each other for awhile. Capturing each other in their crimson orbs until Jessica felt like she could melt into the person’s eyes any minute. 

“You startled me.” Jessica said as she brushed the strands of hair that covered the other girl’s face. 

“I’m glad I did…” the girl on top of her smiled. 

Jessica placed her lips against the girl’s own in reply. They began making out until someone knocked on the door. 

“Dinner’s ready…” Tiffany called out without barging in. 

The two vampires gave each other one last deep kiss before heading for the door like nothing happened between them. Jessica’s relationship with Taeyeon was quite vague. Ever since she met her on that fateful night, she felt something new stir up inside her. She had managed to regard Taeyeon’s treatment as something a friend would do at first but as the weeks passed, Jessica couldn’t resist trying to figure things out. 
 

***

She had been living with the three vampires for a month when Jessica finally resolved to herself to clear things out between her and the older vampire. It was on a night when Yuri and Tiffany went out together that she had approached the older vampire who was sitting in the living room quietly reading a book. Jessica was still having a hard time adjusting to the vampire life at that time. 

She cautiously approached the girl and sat beside her all the while contemplating on what to say to Taeyeon. “T-Taengoo…” somehow, Jessica blushed at the nickname she made for the vampire. 

Taeyeon looked up from the book she had been reading only to notice the younger girl’s blushing face. She tried to keep herself from smiling at the younger girl. “Yes, Sica?” Taeyeon said knowing that the brunette’s pink cheeks would turn red at the sound of the unique nickname that the older vampire had called her. 

“Can I ask a favor from you? And can you promise me that you won’t let it affect the relationship we have right now?” Jessica said as she met the older vampire’s alluring crimson eyes.

“S-Sure…What is it?” Taeyeon blurted as she thought of the possible favors that the brunette might ask of her. Placing her book on the coffee table, Taeyeon faced the brunette to listen to what she has to say. Jessica fidgeted in her seat as she tried to find the words she had wanted to say. 

“Uh….Taeyeon…I’ve been having this feeling ever since you stepped into my life…and I just wanted to know how I feel about you…” Jessica managed to say while she played with her fingers much to Taeyeon’s amusement. 

Taeyeon noticed that the younger girl was nervous that she might misunderstand her. But little did Jessica know that Taeyeon had been so possessive of her behind the younger girl’s back since Tiffany and Yuri had been vying to get the brunette’s attention. 

“Please, don’t misunderstand, Taeyeon…” Jessica muttered when she saw that Taeyeon had been locked up in her own thoughts. The older vampire smiled causing Jessica’s face to heat up when her crimson eyes met Taeyeon’s kind ones. 

“It’s all right, Jessica…I won’t misunderstand…I’ll gladly help you discover how you feel about me…” Taeyeon kindly replied as she scooted closer towards the brunette with every statement she made until she was lurking dangerously close to the younger girl; their faces only a few centimeters apart. 

Jessica was taken aback by the older girl’s advance. She was getting redder by the time Taeyeon’s face came close to hers. The brunette shifted her gaze downward only to stare at Taeyeon’s luscious lips further making her quiver. Then in a split of a second, Taeyeon closed the gap between their faces; her moist lips capturing Jessica’s.

For a moment, Jessica was surprised. She was too stunned to react to Taeyeon’s kiss until she felt a pair of hands pulling her closer towards the petite girl’s body. A surge of emotions erupted from inside the brunette which made her respond to the vampire’s kiss. Their kiss began to ascend to a different level as hands began roaming in places where they shouldn’t be underneath their clothes. 

The two vampires pulled away when they found themselves out of breath. Jessica found herself lying down on the couch, panting. A hand brushed her hair from covering her face before she felt a pair of lips planting themselves on her forehead. Jessica stared at the person hovering over her and smiled. 

Taeyeon laid herself over the brunette with her head resting on the yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter