Chapter 2

Two Timer

 

Smiling

 

That is what Ryeowook likes to do and she knows that she will never get tired of it. Because from the experiences she had, she knew smiling could make someone happy. Could make a day go without noticing and the sadness was left in the dark corner where they could hardly find. And nobody dares to stop Ryeowook from smiling.

 

Her smile was the one that makes their world and whoever gets this girl, he would be lucky.

 

“Wookie, hot chocolate for table 9”

 

“Ne!”

 

Immediately, Ryeowook went to work on making the hot chocolate for the customer. It was just a simple job and Ryeowook loves doing it.

 

The busy hour is in the morning where people are rushing to go to work and they need to get coffee so they could stay up in the morning without feeling tired. And Ryeowook was glad to make coffee for these people. They deserve some coffee even those who had been kind of harsh to her.

 

The rush hour stops at least at 11 a.m. and there were hardly any customers in the café. Everyone was busy doing theur work so Ryeowook made two cups of vanilla milkshake. When she was done, she went to one of her co-workers who was busy cleaning the tables up.

 

“Hyungshik-ah, this is for you”

 

She said to the man who turn to look at her in surprise but then smile. He was use to this kind of things that Ryeowook would do for him. He took the cup and gave Ryeowook a cute smile.

 

“Gomawo noona”

 

They were both still in college, Ryeowook being a third year while Hyungshik as the second year. They go to the same college and Hyungshik having quite a smart mind skip a gred making him in the same class with her. They were hardly friends but when Ryeowook started working at the café, they got close slowly.

 

And that means by Hyungshik developing feelings for the older girl.

 

She has her own charm that makes him fall for her. Maybe because of her looks? Hyungshik admit that Ryeowook is the prettiest girl he had ever seen and with her aegyo, she was also the cutest.

 

Or maybe because of the treatment she gave him?

 

She was so kind to him and had taken care of him without feeling tired. Hyungshik had never been the one getting these kind of treatment before had quite a culture shock. People treat him badly as he live in the orphanage. They say his parents abandon him and they don’t want him, anymore. And it was a first that someone actually did good things to him. and it felt really nice and great at the same time.

 

Maybe those are the reasons why Hyungshik fell for the older girl.

 

Her charm is hard to get rejected for she is one perfect girl in Hyungshik’s eyes.

 

“Hyungshuk-ah!  Hyungshik-ah!”

 

Hyungshik snap out of his thoughts when Ryeowook wave a hand across his face and he look at Ryeowook blankly.

 

“Ne noona?”

 

She giggle making Hyungshik blush slightly.

 

“You’re so cute”

 

She said and he blush even harder. She giggle even harder and began talking about her day and how she was having a hard time doing the last year project.

 

“I can help you if you want to”

 

He had offered but she shook her head.

 

“No, you have your own. I don’t want you to make mistake on your work”

 

She said and Hyungshik smile. She was truly an angel. And Hyungshik promise, he will never let any single tear out of her eyes. They are too precious.

 

~

 

“Umma”

 

“Yesung”

 

Jongwoon took a seat across his mother, Leeteuk.

 

“How are you doing?”

 

She ask and Jongwoon smile before thanking the female for the water that was served.

 

“I’m fine. How bout you?”

 

He ask and she gave him a slight smile.

 

“I’m fine thank you”

 

They sat there in silence when Leeteuk can’t take it anymore.

 

“Umma calls you here for a reason”

 

She said and Jongwoon raise an eyebrow.

 

“What is it?”

 

She took a deep sigh.

 

“I assign you to join the blind date program”

 

 

 

 


Please comment....

and thank you for reading..

SnowyAngel