really really deathly

Deathly situation

 

Jaejoong cannot really remember as to how he is in this situation. A deathly situation.

 

All he knows, he was on his way back from his usual part-time job, on his usual time, using the usual lane he used to get home that never heard of violence happened there, in his usual casual outfit, which all of that never bring him to such situation. Need he remind that it is a deathly situation?

 

Jaejoong ducks his head while crouching beside a guy that seems busy with his toy. A gun. The reason why Jaejoong claim he is in a deathly situation.

 

The bullet fires all around them but they seem to be temporarily safe, thanks to a garbage bin in front of him. Another reason why Jaejoong believe he is a deathly situation.

 

After what it seems like a flash of light to Jaejoong (maybe because his mind can’t seem to comprehend what is happening), the bullet fire stops. The guy beside him turns to him and said, with an amused face. Amused. “ I wanted to ask if you’re okay but with your face look like like that, I’ll just assume it is a ‘no’”

 

Jaejoong push the guy away from him, “ What do you expect? It is not every day you get fired by bullets. Freaking bullets! With an ‘s’ behind it! Who are you?”

 

But before the guy could answer anything, Jaejoong shut him with “ No, no, no. I don’t want to know anything. I might get kidnapped and killed because those people thought I know you, which I don’t”

 

“ Yet. I’m Changmin and I’m sure those people can’t do that cause they are all already.. dead?” said the guy, again in his amused smile. Damn that smile.

 

“! Now I know your name, they’ll hunt me! Oh my, should I go away from here and live in a foreign country? Damn! They’ll know my parents too and they will get killed! Should I bring them live in my new country? How about Vick? He is my dog. And I don’t know if dogs are allowed to be in plane. I never been in one. Then, how about..” Jaejoong rambles are silenced by a kiss on his soft lips.

 

Jaejoong can’t comprehend what is happening to him, why he doesn’t even move to push the guy away. It must be the aftershock effect. Yeah.

 

After awhile, the guy pulls away.

 

“ You’re cute. Maybe I should keep you. Don’t worry, I’ll protect you” the guy sing songed. Jaejoong seems to be possessed by the guy’s kiss, he just nod without blink his eyes.

 

The guy, Changmin, laugh at the reaction.” Gosh, you’re so cute!” he gets up and pull Jaejoong up too.

 

“come, I’ll bring you home”

 

Jaejoong thought maybe the deathly situation seems not so deathly anymore.