New Kids in School

A Spy's Worst Nightmare

Sungyeol's POV:

"Sungyeol," the director called me.

"Yes sir?" I asked wondering why he was staring at me with a weird look.

He stared at me for a few seconds then said,"Unfortunatly, it seems that our rivals, Starship, have somehow gained access to your files."

"My files!" I exclaimed.

"Yes and since your files have everything about you in them, it also means that they know..." he gluped, "they know your weak spot."

'~~~!' I thought.

 

Your POV:

You’re not a bad girl you’re not a bad girl
Nal wihan nunmul geu nunmul geodwo
Geu aega dachyeo na ttaeme dachyeo
Geureoni chamgo tto chamaya hae


 My alarm clock rang. I fumbled with my hands trying to find the snooze button for about a minute before I gave up and got up. I shut off my alarm clock and headed straight to the bathroom to wash up.

As I was taking a shower I couldn't help but wonder why Sungyeol oppa didn't come home last night. 'He would have at least called...I hope he isn't hurt!' I thought.

After I finished showering and getting dressed, I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. Suddenly I heard a door slam and footsteps heading towards the kitchen.

"~~~! I'm home!" I heard Sungyeol oppa call from the hallway. A few seconds later he entered the kitchen.

"Oppa!" I gave him a quick hug then smacked him on the back of his head. "Where were you last night? Did you know how worried I was last night?" I reprimanded oppa.

"Ouch. I'm sorry. The study session lasted longer then we thought so they invited me to stay for the night," oppa said.

"You could have at least called," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry," he said,"thanks for caring about me baby sis." He then patted my head.

"Oppa I'm not a baby anymore," I whined,"I'm 17 years old."

"But you still act like a choding," he stuck his tounge out at me.

"If anyone is a choding, it's you," I stuck my tounge out back at him.

After 20 minutes, I set off for school. As I got there I spotted my best friend Mijin. Mijin and I met in middle school and instantly became friends.

She looked over my way and saw me.

"~~~!" She waved and I ran over to her. We talked for a while before heading in separate directions.

I went to my locker and got the books I needed. While going to my first class I saw a person who looked lost. I decided to see if he needed help.

"Hey, are you lost?" I asked. He turned to look at me with a surprised look.

"Um...yeah could you tell me where this class is?" he asked me a bit quietly while showing me his paper.

"Oh! We have the same class. Cool just follow me." I showed him to our classroom and went to my seat.

When the bell rang everyone scrambled to their seats and the new kid just looked for an empty desk. He sat down next to me.

'Shoot. I forgot to ask for his name.' I thought.

The teacher then came in.

"Okay class so apparently we are going to be have 2 new students." She looked at everyone and she stopped at the new kid. "Oh looks like one of them is here already. Well why don't you come up and introduce yourself." Mrs. Hwang said.

As he went up girls started fangirling as he went pass them.

"Annyeonghasseyo. Jo Kwangmin imnida. Please take care of me." He then bowed after he said that.

Suddenly another guy came running in, "Sorry I'm late. I got lost."

"Oh that's okay. You must be the other new student. Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeonghasseyo. Jo Youngmin imnida. Please take care of me." He said and bowed. 

Murmurs started going aroung the classroom. "Oh they're so cute" "they look so alike" "are they twins" "new oppas are cute" and stuff of that nature.

They do look alike.

"You two are twins right?" a girl asked.

"Yes we are," replied the blonde one while winking at the girl causing fan girl spasams to go through the class. I think his name is Youngmin. I should remeber that.

"Okay Kwangmin you can go back to your seat. Youngmin you can sit......behind ~~~. ~~~ please raise your hand," Mrs. Hwang asked me.

I raised my hand and Youngmin made his way over.

The girls in the class just moaned and softly sobbed to themselves.

The class went on as usual and eventually it was breaktime.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Youngmin with a bright smile on his face.

"Hi. I'm Youngmin. Nice to meet you," he said to me.

"I'm ~~~," I replied smiling back.

Hmm the new students are pretty nice. I wonder why they would talk to me instead of other girls though. Oh well.

Youngmin/Kwangmin's POV:

Phase one complete onto phase two.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finished the first chapter~! YAY ME~! Sorry if it was boring or not what you were expecting, but hey it is my first fanfiction after all.

Anyway byebye for now~!