Not My Kind Of

Not My Kind Of (One-shot)

"Kai, I have to tell you something." Sehun said suddenly.

 

"Hmm?" I answer getting water to drink.

 

I turn off the sink faucet and start to drink my water.

 

"I ..... I like Kyungsoo hyung." 

 

I spit out my water and start to choke. Sehun pats my back.

 

"Wh-what!?" I say looking at Sehun. "You mean like like Kyungsoo?"

 

Sehun looked away and nodded his cheeks turning pink. I pouted. Looks like I have competition for Kyungie's love!

 

"Well .... you cant have him, go back to Luhan." I said.

 

"I never liked Luhan like that or ..... atleast not the way I like Kyungsoo." Sehun protested. "Its only because of manager I have the ship Hunhan."

 

"I dont care. I love Kyungsoo hyung." I replied turning away from the maknae.

 

"Thats why im going to Kaisoo until Hyung finally falls for me."

 

I stopped walking and I turned to Sehun.

 

"You wouldnt dare!"

 

Sehun stuck his tongue out at me saying 'meronge' I glare at him. I have to stay extra close to Hyung now, I cant lose to that immature maknae! I left the kitchen and went over to my precious Hyung. Kyungsoo was humming softly while he was drawing a graph.

 

It was a ship chart. There were names and lines going everywhere.

 

"Hyung! Kyungsoo!" Sehun called from somewhere.

 

Kyungsoo looked up at me then put his pencil down and went to Sehun. I didnt care what Sehun wanted with Kyungsoo at the moment. I picked up Kyungsoo's pencil and crossed out SeSoo & Sekai. I dont want to be shipped with Sehun in a million years. I put a heart next to Kaisoo.

 

I smile at my work and put Kyungsoo's pencil down as soon as I heard footsteps coming my direction.

 

                                                                                   ~

 

I helped Kyungsoo set the table up. He handed me plates and I brushed my fingers on his hand on purpose. I smile as I see Kyungsoo slightly blush. Good job Sehun, your doing a great job. I set the plates onto the table and Kyungsoo sets the down.

 

I my lips. I notice Kyungsoo still has his pororo apron on, just in time Kai comes to the table. I touch the back part of Kyungsoo's neck where Kyungsoo's sensitive part of his neck, he tenses up and he laughs alittle. 

 

"Y-yah, m-maknae." Kyungsoo stutters out looking at me.

 

"You still have your apron on." I say smiling.

 

"Ah! Right I forgot!" Kyungsoo said and went back to the kitchen.

 

I see Kai glaring daggers at me saying 'Its on' and which I replied with a smirk that said 'Fine with me'. As Kyungsoo comes back, I fake a pout.

 

"Kyungsoo! Kai is bullying me!" I say faking a sad tone.

 

"Awh! Poor maknae!" Kyungsoo says and he squishes me into a hug.

 

"I-I." Kai starts.

 

"Yah! Why are you bullying Sehunnie?" Kyungsoo asks.

 

"I wasnt~!" 

 

I secretly smirk at Kai and burry myself into Kyungsoo's hug. Kai looks green with jealousy. I stifle a laugh. Never mess with Maknae.

 

"Yes he did! He said my lisp is weird sounding." I whimper.

 

Kyungsoo gasped loudly.

 

"I did not! You little rascal!" Kai growls.

 

"He did! Stop lying Kai." I replied.

 

"Kai! What did I say about making fun of other people?" Kyungsoo scolded. "Dont listen to him alright Sehun? I think your lisp is the cutest thing."

 

Kyungsoo pulled away and pinched my cheeks.

 

"I gotta go tell the others food is ready, alright? Kai you better not bully Sehun anymore or no more food for you." Kyungsoo said and got up.

 

You all know how much Kai loves Kyungsoo's food.

 

"I wont." Kai mutters.

 

Kyungsoo left the room.

 

"You are so dead." Kai said.

 

"Bring it on."

 

 

                                                              Sehun: 1  Kai:0

 

                                                                               ~

 

I yawned as we arrived in Thailand and currently going to our hotel. Then when we get there we find out that one of our twin bed rooms were taken but we were offered a queen sized bed down the hall where our other rooms were, which we of course took. 

 

We all rock paper scissors for it and Kyungsoo gets it. I see the evil glint in Sehun's eyes and I may have pushed him into a plant and I begged asked Kyungsoo if I could share the room with him. Kyungsoo nodded and smiled. Inside my head im laughing so hard at Sehun.

 

Eat that! Its Sehun's turn to glare at me and I give out a haughty soundless laugh. Kyungsoo touches my arm.

 

"Lets go to our room." Kyungsoo says smiling softly.

 

I send one last smirk at Sehun and I pick up my stuff. Sehun sticks out his foot and I stumble over it, I am about to fall when I grab onto Kyungsoo. Well ..... not exactly grab ... more like squeased his . Kyungsoo turns to look at me his face pink, I could also feel my face heat up.

 

"A-are you alright?" Kyungsoo asks.

 

I stand up quickly and nod. I swear I could not get how soft Kyungsoo's felt under my hands out of my head.

 

                                                                            Sehun: 1 Kai 1 1/2

 

I woke up in the morning and rubbed my eyes. I felt a body shift beside me and I smiled. I got to sleep with Kyungsoo! I looked bside me but instead I let out a yelp and fall off the bed. Sehun was there instead. I got up and saw Sehun spooning my little Kyungie!

 

I nearly growl. How'd he get in!? I unwrapped Sehuns arms from Kyungsoo and I push him off the bed. For all I care he could get a concussion! I lay next to Kyungsoo and fall asleep. When I wake up im in the hallway floor with manager, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun staring at me from above.

 

I let out a loud angry groan. Sehun must have dragged me outside the room!

 

                                                                     Sehun:2  Kai: 1 1/2

 

I get to help Kyungsoo with dance moves and got to hold Kyungsoo's waist.

 

                                                                     Sehun:2  Kai: 2

 

I got to help Kyungsoo in the kitchen and wipe food from his lips.

 

                                                                      Sehun:3  Kai: 2

 

I got to go ice skating with Kyungsoo and fell ontop of him!

 

                                                                       Sehun:3  Kai: 3

 

I tried to sing with Kyungsoo and we had a bubble tea date!

                                                                        

                                                                       Sehun: 5  Kai: 3

 

I helped Kyungsoo put on his skinny jeans and watched Pororo with him!

 

                                                                        Sehun: 5  Kai: 5

 

"You know what!?" Sehun shouted.

 

"What!?" I shouted back.

 

"Why dont we just ask Kyungsoo who he likes." Sehun replied.

 

"You know what!? That sounds good right now." I said.

 

We looked around the dorm and we couldnt find Kyungsoo. We checked every where and the rooms, only leaving one left to check. The Baekyeol room. I opened the door.

 

"Kyung-" I broke off.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were on both sides of Kyungsoo and then they both suddenly kissed Kyungsoo on the cheek. I gaped at them.

 

                                                       Sehun: 6  Kai:5  Chanyeol: 100 Baekhyun: 100

 

More competiton!?