chapter thirty four.

Pandora

 DAVICHI - BECAUSE IT'S YOU


Minyoung sighed as she heated up herself a warm cup of coffee. It had been a week since she had stayed at home, and she wanted to go to school. For days, she had wanted to leave her apartment. She felt lonely, and she needed company. She needed Sehun. Every time she called him, he would never bother to answer. For days, it had rained and rained, making her mood more worse. Finally, her phone rang late at night. Minyoung woke up from her deep slumber, quickly grabbing her phone and answered. "Minyoung..." A smile lit on her face as she heard that it was Sehun on the other line. She sensed him smiling on the other side. "My couch is finally sick tonight, and no practice for a week..." he said.

"Really?" Minyoung asked with a happy smile.
"Yeah... So, I want to visit you, and I got us dinner. Are you home now?" he asked.
"Yes," she replied, "But I can't open the door."
"Then... You can just tell me where the spare key is," Sehun said.
"It's under the doormat," she said.
Sehun chuckled tiredly on the other side. "Alright. I have to go. I'll be at your place in a bit," he said and hung up.

Minyoung smiled as she put down her phone and the TV The doorknob of her front door suddenly jiggled, making Minyoung jump back in shock. When the door opened, Minyoung sat back, waiting to see who it was. Instead of seeing a sudden predator entering, she sees a tall male student in Center High clothing. He closed the door quietly and smiled as he turned to look at Minyoung. "You scared me," Minyoung said.
Sehun grinned, "Duh, it was suppose to be a surprise," he said. His eyes shifted towards her foot that was on her coffee table and his smile disappeared. 

Minyoung followed his gaze and let out a nervous laugh. "Oh, I just sprained my ankle last week. I just came back from the hospital earlier with Ilsung-"
"Ilsung?" Sehun immediately asked. Minyoung nodded. Sehun bit his lower lip, but sighed and sat down beside her.

He stared at her, and didn't say a thing. Minyoung started to feel uncomfortable and scooted away from Sehun. He continued to stare at her, but then a smile crept on his face. He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her head. "I missed you..." he whispered in her ear.
Minyoung's eyes soften, and she wrapped her arms around Sehun. "I missed you too, Sehun."
He pulled back and looked at Minyoung's swollen ankle. "How's your leg?" he asked.
Minyoung smiled. "It's okay. I just need to ice it tonight, and I can start walking again."

Sehun frowned. "It's past eight, Minyoung, you could have done it earlier."
"Excuse me for falling asleep," she said.
"Well then, sleeping beauty," he said as he stood up. "Stay here, and I'll get you some ice for that ankle of yours." Sehun rushed to the kitchen.

As Minyoung waited for Sehun, Ilsung sent her a text. 'You're coming tomorrow right?' *Tomorrow? What's-- His birthday...* Minyoung sighed and replied to him an approval. Just then, Sehun ran back to the living room with a bag of ice in hand. He sat back down beside Minyoung and held the ice against her swollen ankle. He sat back and pulled out a box of Chinese take out from a plastic bag on the coffee table. "I got you this," he said, smiling. Minyoung reached for the box and chopsticks, but Sehun held it back from her reach. "No, no. I'm feeding you," he said. "Say ahh~" Minyoung eyed Sehun in a playful way, but did as he told, and he fed her. He grinned as he watched her eat. "How have you been?" he asked, as he also ate her dinner.

Minyoung looked at the TV that was , "Okay. I haven't been studying...."
Sehun grinned. "Really? I don't know if I should be proud or worried..." he commented as he fed her again. He looked inside the box, looking for a piece of chicken that was hidden underneath the noodles. He picked it up and popped it into his mouth. He suddenly lets out a small chuckle, making Minyoung glance at him. "I just noticed something... Indirect kiss," he said, holding up the chopsticks that were in his hand. "Oh... Are you free tomorrow?" he asked.

Minyoung blinked. "Tomorrow?"
Sehun nodded. "Yeah. Tomorrow night. I have to go somewhere with Daehun tomorrow morning and won't get back until nine at night," he said, letting out a sigh. 
*Tomorrow night? I guess I can go meet Ilsung in the morning.* Minyoung smiled and nodded at Sehun's request.

Hours passed, and Minyoung and Sehun sat in the living room, watching random dramas. Sehun was the only one who didn't pay attention, but it seemed as if he was staring at Minyoung the whole time. He held her hand tightly the whole time, afraid to let go of it. Minyoung looked at Sehun who looked at her. "If you're not going to watch, then you should go home," Minyoung said.

Sehun looked at the clock. "I guess I could leave. It's already past midnight..."
"I was just kidding..." Minyoung mumbled.
Sehun looked at her and smiled, "But I'll be here tomorrow, alright?" He leaned towards her, pressing his lips against her skin. Boy, did he miss that. He pulled away, lightly squeezing her hand before standing up. Minyoung started to frown. Sehun chuckled, pressed his lips against his fingers, and pressed his fingers against her lips. A wink and a 'good night,' and he left her apartment.
Minyoung sighed as she sat alone in her living room. She turned off the TV and trudged to her room.

Minyoung's phone rang wildly the next morning. It was the twentieth time her phone had rung, and at last she woke up and grabbed her phone. "Hello?" she asked, still half-asleep.
She heard a chuckle on the other side of the line. "So that's why you haven't been picking up your phone. You must be a heavy sleeper."
Minyoung shot up. "Ilsung sunbae! I'm sorry, I'll go get ready now," she said and rushed out of her bedroom.

Minyoung ran down to where Ilsung stood waiting for her outside her apartment building. Ilsung looked at her from head to toe, letting out a chuckle. "I see you can walk again," he said.
Minyoung smiled, melting Ilsung's heart. "Yep, and I feel great!" she said, her hand on Ilsung's shoulder as she twisted her ankle freely, letting him see her now healed leg. Ilsung smiled wider. "So, where does the birthday boy want to go today?" she asked.
Ilsung held out his arm, and Minyoung hooked her arm to his. "Lunch," he said. "Well, brunch for you."

"Ahjumma makes good ramen. She's actually good at cooking everything," Ilsung said as he led Minyoung towards their usual table, pulling out her chair and pushed it in for her as she sat down. "A bowl of ramen, and one cup of coffee, and a cup of orange juice, ahjumma!" Ilsung called out as he sat down beside Minyoung. The ahjumma soon came with a smile, a bowl of hot ramen was set in front of them, along with a cup of coffee and orange juice. Ilsung smiled and slid the cup of orange juice to Minyoung.
"Sunbae, you're not eating?" Minyoung asked.
Ilsung looked at her, "I am, but you and I are sharing." Just before Minyoung could say another word, Ilsung spoke, "I'm the birthday boy!" he said. "And I'm going to feed you." Minyoung lightly laughed and shook her head.

By the time Ilsung wanted to go home, it was nearly nine at night. But it was Minyoung who wanted to rush home. "Minyoung!" Ilsung shouted, ran to catch up with her. It was raining, and Minyoung was already wet, while Ilsung was carrying an umbrella. "It's not even nine yet, why are you suddenly rushing home?" he asked as  he was able to talk to her.
"I... I have to meet Sehun," she said.
Ilsung's smile immediately vanished from his face. "Sehun?"
Minyoung nodded, tried to run away again, but Ilsung's grip around her wrist tighten. "Sunbae~ I have to go-"
"Stop calling me sunbae..." he murmured.
Minyoung sighed. She wanted to get to her apartment to get ready to be with Sehun. "Sunbae--"

She was interrupted when Ilsung dropped his umbrella, his hand at the back of her head, and pressed his lips against Minyoung. Minyoung shut her eyes tight, but shocked from Ilsung's action. He pulled her closer to her, ignoring the rain that brushed against them. He pulled back, but not too far. "I hate it when you call me sunbae..." he muttered against her lips and pressed his lips against hers again. But she was suddenly yanked away from his grip. Ilsung looked up, glaring at Sehun who gave him his poker face, angry inside, but showed no emotion.
"Don't. Touch. My. Minyoung," Sehun growled. Still glaring at him, Sehun dragged Minyoung up to her apartment.

"Sehun~" Minyoung said, begging Sehun to let go of her sore wrist. Sehun threw her apartment door back as he entered the apartment with her, making it make a loud slamming sound as it shut. Sehun lets go of Minyoung's wrist and looked at the ground, clenching his fists in anger. "Sehun..."
"Why didn't you stop him?" Sehun asked.
"Huh?" Minyoung asked.
"Why didn't you stop him from kissing you?" Sehun asked again.
"I... Don't know..."

A moment of silence. "Do you like him more than me?" Minyoung looked at him, unable to answer. "Do you like him, more than you like me?" he asked again, sounding more strict.
"I-"
"Thought so," he said, interrupting her, pulling her close to him, crashed his lips against hers. He wrapped his arms around Minyoung, kissing her softly, but it turned into a more passionate, but slow kiss. He pulled back, pressing his forehead against hers. "I'm sorry..." he whispered before pressing his lips against hers again.


Drama. 8D
Okay. Gotta get back on track with school. B|