Jo Twins Movie Day

Identical Hearts

Youngmin's POV:

   "Dibs on driving!!" I shouted out to my brother. Me and my brother were now headed to the movies for our "Jo twins movie day". I quickly ran to our car (that we currently share) and opened the door to the drivers seat. I got in, sat down in my seat and put on my seat belt. I looked out the window seeing my brother Kwangmin rushing out the door and into the car.

"Hey! I wanted to drive!" Kwangmin said while putting on his seat belt and pouting.

"You were too slow this time! Maybe tomorrow when we drive to school." I said lightly smiling and starting the car. 

I got a chuckle in response.

"Alright, alright.." Kwangmin smiled.

I drove out of the drive way and we made our way to the movies. As I drove, Kwangmin the radio and I rolled down the windows. It seemed like a very nice day. The sun was beaming at our faces and a gentle wind was in the air. Nothing can ruin this day.

We finally got out of the car and walked into the movie theater. We bought our tickets and popcorn and took our seats. The movie started to play and our eyes were glued to the giant screen. 

~ An Hour and a Half later...~

Kwangmin's POV:

   The movie finally ended and we walked out of the theater and were headed to the car.

"Hyung! That movie was great!! Remember that part with the giant octopus?!" I said excitedly to Youngmin.

I got a chuckle in response. "Yea I did."

"I loved that part! It was so... so... -" I thought of a word to describe it.

"Epic!" Both me and Youngmin said at the same time. We both then looked at each other and laughed. That wasn't the first time this had happened. It happened many times before. One time I remember we were in class and the teacher asked Youngmin a question, then accidentally we both yelled out the same exact answer and everyone would get shocked. Everywhere we go at our school, we always hear people say we have twin telepathy which makes us laugh at times. 

Me and Youngmin got into the car and we drove to our favorite fast food restaurant. 

A while later we got to the restaurant and walked through the doors. I heard the little bell at the door ring as we walked through notifying the owner we walked in. We walked to the cash register seeing a man that looked like he was in his mid twenties. 

"Oh it's you two again! You guys come here many times!" He said cheerfully.

Both me and Youngmin chuckled.

"Of course! We love to eat here!" I heard my brother reply. 

The man smiled. "So what would you boys like today? The usual?"

We both nodded and the man chuckled.

"Alright coming up!"

Youngmin's POV:

   Me and Kwangmin stood aside the cash register as we waited for our orders. As we waited for our food we both heard the little bell from the entrance. We both turned our heads and looked at who was walking through the doors. It was a really pretty girl wearing a cute short dress with frilly bows and little flower prints. I looked up to see her face and......

Both POV:

It felt as if I was hipnotized......