Final

Baby Don't Cry

 

She stood there tears rolling down her cheeks as she thought of his song. The song he made for her. And now, he played it for another girl. A girl he now called his after all their moments.

 

She couldn't help but wonder what she ever meant to him. To her he was everything nothing could take him from her mind. Now she had nothing. She didn't have here world, her life, her one and only.  She already missed his touch, his warm embrace, his kind smile, and just him. She sat on the small childs swing of the park they went to together, his song playing over and over in her head as she watched the droplets of water hit the pavement in front of her, and the thunder boomed around her.

 

He smiled a sad smile at the picture in front of him, tears welling in his eyes as he thought of her. He couldn't help it, he loved her and could not think of anything else but her. He made that song for her, he knew she knew it. He stared out the window and questing why he didn't run after her when she bolted out, the tears forming in her eyes as he saw he run away. He cried to himself as he got up finally and ran out to find her. 

 

Her head turned to the sky as she blinked away the tears and the rain. Pictures of him ran through her mind in a flash. She hated the thought of him now, after that last memory of him ran through her mind. 

 

She watched it play. The moment he told her he didn't love her anymore, the moment her world crashed down. She dropped to her knees and cried. She couldn't take not being with him anymore, it hurt her to much to see him with another girl. 

 

He ran, ran as far as he could. Looked at all her favorite places but he still never found her. Soaked he stood in the middle of the park, panting and thinking 'where could she be' a million times over. He took his head in his hand and let out a short scream. He hated it, hated not being with her, hated saying he didn't love her. She was everything to him and he made a horrible mistake saying those few words. 

 

He continued walking aimlessly, his legs taking him wherever. He had no sense of where he was going, just wanting to find her. His brain only thought of her, he wanted her with him, now in this moment, to hold, kiss, hug. He wanted her to be his again. He looked up threw his socked hair and looked at where his feet had taken him. He made it to the park they once loved to go to. He noticed a figure slumped in the swings, staring at the sky. Her, it was her, he couldn't contain his joy as he yelled her name "HanMi!" 

 

She stared at the sky, the sound of the thunder was the only thing ringing in her ears. Swinging herself lightly, she hummed to that oh so familiar song, more tears welling in her eyes as she did. She thought she heard the faint ring of a voice calling her name, his voice. She knew he wouldn't be looking for her, he was happy with the other girl now, he didn't need or love her anymore. "HanMi" She heard a the voice call again. She looked foreword to see him standing there. 

 

He panted as he walked to her and embraced her in a tight hug. "HanMi…" He whispered her name again and again. He found her, finally found her and would take her back. "Jongin.." she mumbled back shocked to be in his warm embrace. "W-waeyo..?" She said with a trembling voice looking up at him with loving and shocked eyes. "I love you.. That's why HanMi.. I can never love anyone else, only you." He said with the widest smile, as he leaned down and captured her lips in a slow and soft kiss. "Baby.. Don't cry" He said softly to her and held her in his arms.