GuiGui Wu Ying Jie has always loved Aaron Yan Ya Lun {one shot}

GuiGui Wu Ying Jie Has Always Loved Aaron Yan Ya Lun

This is my first one shot! It’s getting me all nervous. So sorry if it’s not good, at least I tried. I worked on this one for a while. My apologies for the crappy title, I just couldn’t think of anything else. oh, and this was my plot 1 (in It was always you, wo de xiao gui), one of the plots that I originally wanted to write about, however I changed it a bit. Anyways, hope you guys like it!

*******************************************************************************

Today’s the day – the day I tell him how I feel. It’s actually surprising how long I’ve kept this inside. I fell for him when I first met him, so yes; it was love at first sight. We’ve known each other ever since I was 5 and I’ve managed to keep it a secret. Breathe Gui, just breathe. He’s turned so many girls down and when I ask him why, he tells me that he’s waiting for ‘her’. A tiny part of me hoped that that girl was me.

I saw him walk into school. He saw me and waved as he walked towards me. My heart skipped a beat. His smile was extra charming today, he looked very happy.

Aaron – Gui! I have something to tell you.

GuiGui – what a coincidence! I have something to tell you too!

Aaron – you go first!

I shook my head and gestured for him to go first. Suddenly, he took my hands in his and looked me straight in the eye. Of course that action made my heart go wild. Hopefully he can’t hear it.

Aaron – wo xi huan ni…

My eyes widened. Did he just say that? And I thought my heart couldn’t beat any faster! It was going crazy now. I took my hands out of his. It was a reflex reaction when I was shocked.

Aaron – wo xi huan ni de jie jie!

I replayed his words over and over again in my head, like a cassette player on replay. Wo xi huan ni de jie jie. He liked Hebe? At that moment my heart had shattered into a million pieces. I was surprised I didn’t start crying! i tried my hardest to put a smile on my face.

GuiGui – Really? You guys would really good together.

Aaron – you think so? Do you know where she is?

GuiGui – she should be in the music room.

I pointed in the direction of the room and watched as Aaron ran towards it. I finally let my tears out. I turned around and started walking in the opposite direction. There was no point in turning back to pick up the pieces left from my broken heart. it would only cause me more pain than it already had. I e more time to look at Aaron’s retreating back.  I loved you but you never loved me.

~2 years later~

Hebe – GUIGUI!!! Aaron proposed to me! can you believe it?!

I felt a sharp pain in my heart, or what was left of it. I had endured this for 2 years already. Amazing I know. These years had been torture for me. I watched as every day, my sister and the person I loved live together. But you know what? Throughout these 2 years I never cried for him, not even once. but this was just too much for me to handle. Tears started falling down my cheeks. I forced them back, but Hebe had already seen them.

Hebe – Gui are you so happy for me that you’re crying? you’re so silly.

She came and pulled me into a hug. i felt a million stabs in my heart. it was like there was no reason for me to live anymore. I had lost him forever.

~the day of the wedding~

[no one POV]

In the bride’s room…

Hebe – I’m so nervous.

Hebe mum – of course, it’s your wedding day. I felt like this when I married your dad.

She smiled at her mum.

Hebe mum – now where is your little sister. she should be here if she’s going to be your bridesmaid.

Hebe – she’ll be here soon. If she isn’t then tell someone else to replace her. Maybe she’s busy.

Everyone gathered into the church as they waited for the appearance of the bride. Aaron was standing there when the music came on. (a/n you know the wedding song) everyone watched as Hebe, dressed beautifully, walk down the aisle except for Aaron. His eyes were looking around for someone else. Hebe stood beside him and they started their vows. (a/n I’ll skip some of it)

Hebe - I do.

Father – and will you Mr Aaron Yan Ya Lun, take Hebe Tian to be your lawfully wedded wife?

He looked around once more before opening his mouth to reply when suddenly the doors smashed open.

Jiro – STOP! GuiGui’s gone!

Aaron felt that his heart had stopped beating. Jiro ran up to Aaron and handed him a letter.

Jiro – this was in her room. It has your name on it so I assumed she-

Aaron snatched it out of his hands and read it.

(a/n okay this is sort of confusing but I’m switching back to Gui’s POV. This happened right before the wedding ceremony)

[Gui POV]

I sat at my table. This was really it, today was the day of their wedding. Actually when I was small, I imagined this day. Aaron standing there in the aisle looking charming in his tuxedo and i, walking down that very same aisle as his bride. Funny how things never go as you want it to. Hebe was his bride now, not me. I looked at the dress that lay on my bed. it was sent from Hebe. She wanted me to wear this dress on her wedding day. I heaved a big sigh. I took out my phone and went through my pictures. I smiled when I saw the pictures that I took with Aaron years ago. He looked like a prince, too bad he wasn’t my prince. I continued to go through them and found pictures of him and Hebe. No matter how much I look at it, they look really cute together. I can’t do this anymore. I don’t want to hurt myself anymore, and of course I can’t hurt my sister. I knew this was going to happen so I booked a flight ticket to America for today. In another 2 hours and I will be gone – away from this place of hurt and pain. If I left without telling him, I knew that he’d get angry. I took out pen and paper and started writing.

Dear Aaron,

                When you find this letter I’d already be on the plane. I know you’re probably angry that I didn’t show up at your wedding. I know that this is the most important day of your life, and I’m really sorry for not attending. The funny thing is that I kept thinking whether I should go or not, but in the end my decision was made. You’re probably wondering why I left today. Don’t worry, you aren’t the reason. I recently was asked to work at a company, however it was overseas. They gave me a week to decide and I guess you already know my decision. I’ll be staying there for a while, so don’t expect me to be back soon. Don’t be angry at me for not telling you. I’ll make it up to you by giving you my blessing. I wish that you and Hebe will live a happy life together. You will have so many children that you could make up a mini basketball team. There will be Aaron juniors and Hebe juniors and they will grow up to be as talented as their parents. And an extra wish for you. i wish that Aaron Yan will forever be happy, always bearing a smile on his face. On days that he is sad, an angel will come by and turn his frown upside down. He will forever live the life of a prince. I will miss you very much Aaron.

                Love GuiGui

By the end of the letter my tears were running relentlessly down my face. I hadn’t cried at all for these 2 years and now I let out all of the pain that I had endured for them. I cried and cried. But what’s the point of crying? he’s not going to be mine if I cry like this. I smiled at how stupid I was – loving someone that would never love you. I sealed the envelope with the letter and left it on my bed. I walked out the door, turning once to look at the letter. Goodbye Aaron, my love.

[Aaron POV]

I read the letter and started crying. I noticed the ink smudges on the paper. She was crying – crying because of me. Hebe walked over to me, but I just brushed her off. I ran out of the church ignoring all of the shouts and screams of the concerned friends. I didn’t care, I had to find her.

I ran into the airport and looked around.

Aaron – GUIGUI!!! NI ZAI NA LI?!

Everyone looked at me with concerned eyes. I ran around the airport, trying to find her. my phone suddenly rang. (a/n you know the ringtone Aaron had in Pi Li MIT) I looked at the caller ID, but it was put on private.

Aaron – wei?

??? – before I leave I must tell you something. GuiGui Wu Ying Jie has always loved Aaron Yan Ya Lun. Even if he does not share the same feelings, he will forever be kept in her heart. ever since the day she met him, she had loved him. she wishes you happiness with Hebe. Make her happy. I love you Aaron Yan.

The phone went dead. She loved me? I thought back to all these years. Why couldn’t I see it? Everything she did always benefited me in some way. I fell to my knees. Why was I so stupid?! If only i wasn’t so scared to tell her how I felt.

~flashback 2 years ago~

I walked to school and saw GuiGui standing there. I smiled widely. Today was the day – the day of my confession to her. ever since I met her, I knew she was different i just didn’t know what. But now I know why. Her smile seemed to brighten up your day. I loved her and that was all I needed to know.

Aaron – Gui! I have something to tell you.

GuiGui – what a coincidence! I have something to tell you too!

Aaron – you go first!

She shook her head and told me to go first. I took a deep breath and held her hands, looking into her mesmerising chocolate brown eyes.

Aaron – wo xi huan ni…

There, I said it! She suddenly removed her hands from mine. Oh no, she doesn’t like me? Aaron hurry and think of an excuse!

Aaron – wo xi huan ni de jie jie!

What did I just say?!

GuiGui – Really? You guys would really good together.

My heart shattered into a million pieces. I forced a smile.

Aaron – you think so? Do you know where she is?

GuiGui – she should be in the music room.

I ran towards the music room not wanting her to see me crying. yes I was crying. I know men shouldn’t cry, but how could I not? I bumped into someone.

Hebe – Aaron? What happened?

I told her everything. She told me to follow her plan which was for me to be her boyfriend,  but I never knew what would happen next.

~2 years later~

Hebe – Aaron, I love you!

Aaron – stop joking already. You know that we’re only together because of your plan. When I find the courage, I’ll tell Gui my true feelings.

Hebe – I. Love.You. I know you love Gui, but she doesn’t love you! maybe it’s time you actually forget about her. fine we’ll go to plan B. you marry me and if she does appear at the wedding then you know that she doesn’t love you, but if she doesn’t then…

I just nodded. This should be the last plan to see if she loves me or not.

~end of flashbacks~

Aaron – GuiGui, I was so stupid to follow those stupid plans. Now I’ve lost you forever. You left before I could tell you something from the bottom of my heart.

                Aaron Yan Ya Lun has always loved GuiGui Wu Ying Jie

**********************************************************************************

Was that alright? Sorry for the sad ending. I don’t know why, but I tend to write stories with tragic endings. I’m so happy! My first completed fanfic! *crying* anyways, enough of my melodramaticness (that’s not even a word, I just made it up) keep reading my other fanfics! And I’m starting a new one, however it’s a collaboration with Xiaogui23. Please support it! But you have to wait until we start posting. Haha! Bye for now, but not forever!