"No Celebrities Allowed!"

No celebrities allowed!

I forgot to mention. This is just a short story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was another typical day. Super Junior has to go to collage and work. At around 5 PM, Cho Kyuyhun drove all the way to his house. He bought this house for him and his little sister, Cho Kyung Min, so she'll be able to study somewhere closer to their school. Kyuyhun and Kyung Min go to the same collage, Kyung Hee University. This school is for prestige and rich students only.

Kyuyhun parked his car in the garage and went to the front porch. He searched for the keys inside his pocket. When he got them, he opened the door and went inside.

"Kyung Min, oppa's home!" said Kyuyhun. No one replied, of course.

He ran all the way upstairs and across the hall. He came across his sister's room, which had that gigantic sign that says "NO CELEBRITIES ALLOWED!" This always made him laugh and worry at the same time.

When Kyuyhun got inside his room, he immediately got changed. He heard loud music from his sister's room, and he's not surprised. The radio and the Internet are the only ways Kyung Min stays in touch with the outside world.

"Aish, when will that girl get a life and a boyfriend?" thought Kyuyhun.

Kyung Min was a very pretty girl despite her negative attitude. Of course, she has a good looking brother of her own!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following day~

Kyung Min got ready for the morning as usual. She leaves school with Kyuyhun in his car, and her wanted to talk to her about something.

"You know Kyung Min, you haven't met any of my friends from Super Junior. Maybe you should go introduce yourself to them today." said Kyuyhun.

"I don't want to. Besides, what's in it for me?" replied Kyung Min.

"Uhhh...I won't bother you forever." said Kyuyhun.

"Deal." said Kyung Min.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the campus of Kyung Hee University, Kyuyhun was warmly greeted by the students while Kyung Min was being talked about behind her back. Kyung Min only had one friend, her trusty lock on the door. At least her friend doesn't talk back, but it did betray her twice now.

"Kyung Min, I want you to meet my hyungs." said Kyuyhun and pointed to 10 handsome guys in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Leeteuk."

"I'm Heechul."

"I'm Yesung."

"I'm Shindong."

"I'm Ryeowook."

"I'm Siwon."

"I'm Zhou Mi."

"I'm Donghae."

"I'm Sungmin."

"And I'm Eunhyuk."

"Nice to meet you all." said Kyung Min and bowed.

"Wait a minute, where's Henry?" asked Kyuyhun.

"He's late again." said Donghae

"I'm going to kill that boy!" said Leeteuk.

"Hold on. He'll be here in 3 seconds flat." said Sungmin and took out his cellphone. He texted something and placed his phone back in his pocket.

"What are you--" Shindong was supposed to ask when they heard someone running from the hallway.

"Hyung!" yelled Henry and Sungmin began laughing.

"What did you text him?" asked Zhou Mi and Sungmin gave him his phone. He browsed through the sent and upon seeing the message, he laughed with Sungmin.

"Are you that stupid to believe something like this?" asked Zhou Mi while laughing.

"What did you tell the boy?" asked Yesung.

"Secret~" Sungmin sang.

"Oh yeah! Kyung Min, this is Henry. He's the youngest in the Super Junior family." said Kyuyhun.

"Hey, what's up?" asked Henry.

"Nothing much." replied Kyung Min.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, Kyung Min went to her classroom and she found out that she was in the same class as Henry. She was beginning to feel too lonely, so she decided to sit next to Henry for once. He also didn't have a seatmate.

She walked over to his desk and plunked her stuff down next to him. A smile appeared on Henry's face when he saw her next to him.

"Is this seat taken?" Kyung Min asked.

"No." replied Henry.

The professor arrived and they both intently listened to the teacher. They were both impressive with their outstanding performance at one class. While waiting for the next teacher, they decided to have a small chat with one another.

"What happened to your hand?" asked Henry and pointed to the huge X shaped cut on her wrist.

"Kyuyhun. He was cooking back then and he, well, accidentally cut me." she replied.

"What a brother!"

"Tell me about it!"

"I heard you play the violin." she said.

"Oh, yeah. I started when I was 6 years old. Up until now, I still practice hard." he said.

"That's cool." she said.

They spent one day together and they learned more and more about each other. They had the same interests, they like the same music, and more. This is exactly the reason why Kyuyhun wanted her to meet Henry. He knew that they were pretty much compatible with one another. Henry's bright personality will surely make Kyung Min lighten and open up for once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months later, Henry and Kyung Min began secretly dating. She helped to hide their relationship so the ELFs won't kill him. They had a steady relationship. Kyuyhun was actually glad that she went out once in a while, but she still kept her door locked shut. She changed a lot with Henry's happy and bright personality.

The reason why Kyuyhun knew about this was when he entered her room a few years ago. In her diary, she wrote that she wished she had a boyfriend who was not afraid to change her. When Super Junior went to Kyuyhun's house, they poked around her stuff and saw a Super Girl album buried under her clothes. They decided to choose Henry to be her boyfriend because he sounded a lot like the guys Kyung Min described.

And so, the loner became a happy person thanks to her new boyfriend. She also had a few friends because Henry and Kyung Min would sometimes have alone time with their friends. She was no longer a clam or an oyster. In fact, she tore down that sign on her front door!