The big mistake.

Back together.

Chapter One - The big mistake.

"Wrong. Totally wrong. I've shouldn't let him go. It was a mistake. A big mistake." -YeonHee.

 

- F L A S H B A C K -

Back then, Yeon Hee and Changmin was a couple who live happily. They both never ever quarrel before but just then, everything became weirder and weirder. That time they were quite young. She was 19 and he was 20. They were married. Obviously.

Two years, yet they didn't have any child and this know why. Yes, they make love together before, it wasn't long ago. Probably it was a few weeks ago or probably one month which she have totally forgotten when.

Back to the topic.

Day by day, Changmin was starting to avoid Yeon Hee without any reason and she didn't knew why. And she bet he's hiding something from her which she don't want to tell her. She understand him. She won't force him to say. But this time was really serious to her.

She have to asked him or else it would be worse or nothing.

"Oppa. Are you okay?" Yeon Hee suddenly asked. "Is there anything you want to tell me?" she continued.

"N-nothing." he stuttered.

"Then why are you stuttering?" she asked him.

"I will tell you. But just, not now." he said and walked away to the kitchen.

'Mianhae, I just can't tell you now. I don't want to make you upset.' Changmin thought at his pour some water in his cup and drank it.

He was still not ready to tell her that he is leaving in one week time. Yeon Hee was still worried about him for 2 days. Wondering why isn't he telling her the words that he have been hiding.

Slowly slowly, he have the confident to tell her but not yet full. So he decided to tell hem on the day or the day before or maybe not to tell her was the best for her and himself. He thinks that won't make her feel even sadder.

It was tuesday now. As time passes. He's leaving at next monday.

They did talked. But their conversation wasn't long enough like last time they use to to be.

"Are you telling me now?" Yeon Hee asked.

"No." he simply answered her.

Yeon Hee sighed and walk back to the room. She wanted to know what's happening now.

It was friday. Yeon Hee starts to feel abit sick. And she didn't even have the appetite to eat now.

She vomitted everyday and everytime. Changmin did care for her but not like last time that he use to care a lot.

Changmin asked her to go to the doctor one day. But she decided to go on next tuesday.

It was Sunday. The last day for Yeon Hee and Changmin. He decided to do something special for her.

So he did everything. It was perfect. Everything is prepared. Well since it's in the night time, it was more romantic. He asked Yeon Hee to cover her eyes with her own hand but Changmin didn't trust her course she's playful so he decided to cover with his hand and slowly lead her to the rooftop.

"Can I see now?" Yeon Hee asked excitedly.

"Wait. One more step." Changmin said and smiled.

When they reach the rooftop, Changmin counted 1,2,3 and he let go of his hand and then Yeon Hee opened her eyes.

She was amazed by everything she saw. It was perfect.

Changmin pulled the chair for her and she sitted on the chair and push her self a bit closer to table.

Afterward, he sat down too.

Not a moment, Yeon Hee asked "Why you suddenly planned this?"

"It's nothing." Changmin said and she frowned. She was hurt by his word and he was stupid for saying that.

It was an awkward situation. After eating, they just went down like usual. To their room. They both had bath and just went to bed.

Monday, the day where miserable have come. Where happiness have come to the end of it ownself.

Yeon Hee saw him packing his luggage. She was confused why he was doing that. He didn't know she was there all along, seeing him packing up his stuffs.

"Where are you going?"Yeon Hee asked.

Changmin frozed and stopped packing.

"Overseas." he answered.

Tears began to flow down from her eyes. So thats what he has been hiding all along.

"W-what?" she stuttered.

"Overseas. I am going America for my study." Changmin zipped his luggage and then faced her.

"A-America? That far?" she asked.

"Yes." he answered. It was very hard for him to say words like this to her. He love her so much and he would definitely be heart broken when he heard this.

"For how many years?" she questioned.

"I don't know. But I only know less than 10 years." he answered.

"1-10 years?!" she exclaimed.

"Neh. My flight is at 3pm. I got to go now." he said and looked down. Tears began to fall from his eyes. It was so painful for him to see her hurting because of him.

Yeon Hee grabbed his hand. "At least let me give you a beautiful goodbye?"

She peck on his lips and hugged him and said "Goodbye." with tears all over her face.

He left. It was all gone. All gone.

She became better the next day and she call Yeon Na, her sister to accompany her to the hospital.

After 15 minutes of everything.

"Dr Park what's the results?" Yeon Hee asked.

"Congratulations, you're pregnant." Dr Park said.

"For how many weeks?" she asked.

"It's been 1 month." he said.

Yeon Hee was left with shocked and went out the hospital with Yeon Na.

"I didn't knew you were pregnant." Yeon Na.

Yeon Hee didn't said anything and she when back to her house.

She was crying. She regretted.

"I regretted that I let him go. It was a big mistake to this whole situation."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeepy. I have updated. Lol xD A short chapter. Hope you don't mind. Ugh. 3 subscribers & less dan 30 views? So sadd:(

I hope this chapter can make you subscribe to this story. And I receive NO COMMENTS ! Please. Comment is more important than subscribing

or else I would have no ideaaaa! O.o So yeah. Kekeke !

 

-A SUBSCRIBE & A COMMENT GIVES AN UPDATE ! :D Support NOBODY GETS INTO OUR RELATIONSHIP :D A Taelli fanfic by me! :)

- Your dearest writer, AliciaLoveeKey :) Give an support to me please. ~