Chapter 1

A vampire's revenge

Ri jae's POV~

I am a new transfer at SM Acaedamy and today is my first day there.*sigh*I'm so excited for my first day.NOT. Like the author says,I am a pure blood vampire which has been living for don't know how many centuries so why would i feel excited?A pure blood like me, should go to a better school. A pure blood like me should go to a top school, not a normal your average type of school.All thanks to my parentswho keep nagging that I should go to an average school to catch up with the trend and blah blah blah.

Soon, I arrived in SM Acaedamy.I waved to everyone in the school and introduced myself.Do you really think I would do that?I went for a search of my class and knocked on my class's door.

"Come in!"

I opened the door and walked in.

"Please introduce yourself."

I looked at the class. There are some half-bloods here....

"Annyeonghaesaeyo. Ri Jae imida."

Then I just walked over to the only empty spot and sat there.

 

3rd person's POV~

Everyone stared in horror as Ri jae walked to the back of the class and sat beside sehun.There was a seat empty there for a reason.Sehun is the Ice Prince of the Acaedamy. No one dares to messes with him ashe is known to be super cold.Ri jae must be attracted to Sehun was what they thought.All of the students in the class looked at Ri Jae in sympathy.A lot of female students hae been rejected by Sehun and all ended up heart broken.

 

Ri jae's POV~

I randomly walked over to the empty seat while thinking about half-bloods. I have to hide my scent well. Half-bloods can't get too excited or too angry or else they will thirst for blood and some might even "pass through" my "protection shield".I took a seat.Oh gosh. I actually sat beside a half-blood.So unlucky. 

"Everyone,there will be a test later.Please take out your history textbooks to revise and read from page 78-105."

Soon, the teacher exited the room. What kind of teacher is this?, I thought.I took out my new phone, yes, its a white samsung galaxy s3 and started chatting with my friends through whatsapp.

Messages:

Me: Yah, everyone! there is a couple of half-bloods in this school...

Shiri: Be careful.Remember to keep up your icy poker face~~!><

I smiled but quickly pulled it away.I need to keep up with my act. No wonder she's the mood maker of our gang. In my circle of friends,there is the blur one, serious and mature one, the peacemaker and the moodmaker.All of them know my secret.They have accompanied me through all these centuries,bringing me joy and laughters,so I was never alone and they were the only ones who were brave enough to become friends with me.The blur one always don't know the situation so well.

Ji yeon:I want a ice cream~~!

See,I told you so.Always asking for the wrong thing at the wrong time.She's also the maknae among us.

Min young: Dongsaeng, you have to be careful.You have to make sure you hid your scent well and try to change place if possible.

There comes the serious talk.

Hyo jung: Chill people! No need to get so serious!

The peacemaker.I wantd to laugh out loud at this but quickly bit my own tongue.I must keep up the act.Even though I mentioned that I was never alone, now i'm alone.Unfortunately, they were in different school as me. Shiri is in Pledis High.Ji yeon is in Woolient Acaedamy.Min young in Cube Acaedamy while Hyo jung is in JYP acaedamy.

3rd person's POV~

While Ri jae was chatting with her friends, she did not notice a pair of eyes glaring at her.