Sweet Holiday

Sweet Holiday

100th days already passed.... Leeteuk is packing his stuff.. he is waiting for this upcoming holiday... he really miss his family and SJ members.. for these 100th days.. not even single day he forgot about them... he takes frames from his drawer.. his family picture during SH recording.. and SJ members during 7th years anniversary... his tears starts to fall apart...

"okay! you guys should sleep now... tomorrow your family will come to pick you up.. have a good rest.." the lights are switch off...

All of the soldiers have to sleep... tomorrow they will meet their beloved families...

************************************************************************************************************************

The next morning.. SJ members already waiting for Leeteuk outside the army camp.. SJ members are looking forward for Leeteuk's holiday.. they decide to spend sometimes together.. SJ are with their manager hyung.. The van company is park not far from the camp.. they are waiting excitedly to see their beloved Leeteuk-hyung...

Once they see Leeteuk walks out from the army's camp gates.. they run towards him likes kids missing their dad... They are hugging with each other.. happiness tears can be seen in their eyes..

"Hyung-ah.. how are you these days?? are you doing well??" asks Donghae.. he is the one who were missing Leeteuk the most.. Leeteuk is the closest to him in Super Junior during this 8 years since they were trainee...

Leeteuk smiles.. his dimple can be seen... "i'm just fine... missing you guys already... how about you guys??" asking Leeteuk back to his dongsaengs..

"we all doing fine too... lets go hyung-ah.. they are waiting for you..." said Eunhyuk..

"who??" asks Leeteuk curiously..

"of course our family hyung-ah.." said Yesung....

After picking up Leeteuk from the army.. they go to Leeteuk's house.. the place where all of their families gathers together to meet Leeteuk.. They decide to make a simple part to celebrate Leeteuk for coming home during his holiday...

They party is great.. its brings happiness to Leeteuk.. he really miss her mom.. once he saw his mom and his sister.. his tears are falling apart..

"how are doing, son??" asks Leeteuk's mom.. hugging Leeteuk tightly.. Leeteuk gives a forehead kiss to his mom.. showing his loves..

"omma.. i'm just fine.. i'm doing well in the army.. how about you omma?? i really miss you a lot.." said Leeteuk.. express his feelings honestly...

"i miss you too..." said his mom.. then, he turns to his noona beside his mom...

"jung soo-ya.." said his sister.. hugging him too.. she starts to cry... she really missing Leeteuk.. she always tweeted how she miss him in twitter.. 

"noona.. dont cry..." said Leeteuk... comforting his sister.. everyone is looking at Leeteuk.. he become more manly since last time they saw him 100th days ago...

************************************************************************************************************************

The next day.. Leeteuk decide to spend time in the SJ dorm... having some great time with his dongasaeng.. he borrowed his sister car and drove to his dorm....

Once he arrives the dorm.. all of them already waiting for him..

"hyung-ah!!!!" shouts all of them... they already clear up all their schedule for today.. just because of Leeteuk.. is not easy to meet him frequently... so... they use the time wisely... especially during Leeteuk's holidays...

"so... how do you feel hyung-ah?? tell us about what did you do in the army??" asks Ryeowook curiously...

Leeteuk smiles.. "nothing much.. you guys will face it too one day..." said Leeteuk.. 

During these time.. they exchanges stories what happen during 100th days without Leeteuk.. they spend time together very well.. they jokes and teases each other.. playful as always.. their laugh can be heard for entire house.. showing how close they are...

Leeteuk feel very happy... he really miss this moment with when he is in army.... Leeteuk decides to take a look of his bedroom.. the room that he leaves for 100th days... its been a long time since he left his own bedroom in the dorm...

Leeteuk opens the door.. his room is still the same.. nothing was change... He asks Donghae who is standing behind him...

"did you enter my room Donghae-ah??" asks Leeteuk to Donghae..

"ani... i'm not.. i dont have any courage to enter your bedroom hyung-ah... i will thinking of you.. and i will miss you a lot.." answer Donghae with his teary eyes.. Leeteuk pats Donghae head...

"So.. did anyone changes anything in my room??" asks him..

"nope... i didn't allowed them to change anything in your room.. i wanna its still be the same until you been release from the army hyung-ah..." explain Donghae... Leeteuk just smile when he heard Donghae statement.. He walks beside his bed..

On the top of the drawer.. he sees an alarm clock white in colour... he picks up the clock.. looking and holding it for a long time.. the clock was a gift from someone - Kang Sora.. a girl that very special in his heart... Suddenly.. all the memories during WGM time with Sora appears in his mind....

Leeteuk knew that he wont be able to meet Sora during his holiday.. since Sora is not in Korea right now.. She is busy promoting for her new movie "My Pavarotti"

As he remembered.. Sora is promoting her movie in Japan, China and even in New York.. in New York she also been invited to attend film festival awards.. 2013 is a very busy year for Sora...

"i hope you will do well Sora-ya.." said Leeteuk slowly...

************************************************************************************************************************

Leeteuk is still sleeping on the bed.. today is a last day of his holiday.. tomorrow he will going back to the army....

"Jung Soo-ya... wake up!!!" shout his sister.. knocking the door... but no answer from him.. he still sleeping.. 

The door is opened... someone enters his bedroom.. walks near his bed... and patting his arm slowly... without any word...

"noona.. i still wanna sleep.. don't disturb me!" said Leeteuk.. annoying with his noona... but his noona doesn't stop.. still patting him..

"noona!" shouts him... but then his expression is changing... he is in shock.. he rubs his eyes for few times.. getting back to his sense...

"Sora-shi???" asks him unbelievable... Sora just nods and giggles.. funny to see how Leeteuk reacts when he saw her..

Gomi jumps on Leeteuk's bed.. his face.. "oh.. you are here to boy..." said Leeteuk.. 

"you should clean up yourself oppa.." said Sora with a smile.. "Gomi.. lets wait outside.."

Leeteuk gets up from his bed.. but then.. Sora turns... walks towards him...

"wae??" ask Leeteuk..

without any words.. Sora wraps her arms around Leeteuk's neck and gives him and eskimo kiss.. showing her loves towards him... seems that both of them really miss each other...

________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys... its already 2am in Malaysia.. but i cant sleep.. T^T maybe i'm nervous for my interview.. so.. i decided to finish this ff... 

hope you guys enjoy it.. ^^ thanks for reading.. please drops some comments for @MissEika

btw @MissEika.. great ideas!

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness