in love with my best friend

Without you....i'm nothing

 

GD’s POV

-------------------

Yey! The club is booked for his birthday. I was so happy last night and the fact that he wanted to watch a movie with me made the whole night perfect! Daesung and Seunghyun looked surprised that we didn’t fight anymore. I was sure happy and Panda was happy too. I hate it when we fight or avoid each other, it kills me inside. Taeyang acted weird last night when Seungri asked me to watch a movie with him. I wanted Tae to watch too but he said he was going to the gym. He was so bitter and I didn’t like it.

Now I am in my room, just standing there with my laptop watching YouTube videos. A knock was heard.

“Come in” I said and put my laptop away

“Hyung, lunch is ready. “ Seungri said

“I’ll be there in a few moments. “

“Okay” He said and smiled wide, and then he left

I got up and washed my hands, and then I went to the kitchen. There was everybody laughing and chatting. It was a nice atmosphere and I enjoyed it. We were all getting along and I listen to all of Seungri’s dirty jokes and we all laughed. Taeyang was still looking strange at me just as he wanted to tell me something. After the lunch I washed the dishes and Taeyang volunteered to help me because everyone else left so quickly.

“Is there something you wanna tell me?” I asked

“Why?” Taeyang asked

“You seem I don’t know...strange”

“In fact there is, but now it’s not the right time”

“Come on, tell me” I said

“No, I won’t. It’s not important so no need to worry”

“You sure?”

“Yes, I am sure” He said

We washed the dishes and then I crashed on the couch. Moments later, Taeyang came to the couch and smiled big.

“What are you watching?”

“Trying to find something, I am bored”

“Me too, let’s watch a movie or something”

“I’m not in the mood for movies. “ I said

“So you can watch movies only with your precious Panda? “

“What the Tae? Are you jealous or something? What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing” He said and left

Gosh! What is happening with him? ARHHH

I turned off the TV and went to Seungri’s door. I knocked on it and waited for a reply. The door opened and his smiling face appeared in front of my eyes

“Yes hyung?” He said

“Do you want to shop with me?” I asked

“Wow, you never asked me that. Yes! I ‘d love to”

“Let’s go then”

Seungri’s POV

--------------------

Wow wow wow! He asked me to go somewhere with him! I couldn’t wait so I got dressed really really quick and I was ready. He came from his room dressed to kill like always and we headed to the mall to browse all the clothes.

We arrived there and began looking for clothes and GD had even tried some on. It was really fun with him. We laughed and talked much and I really had a good time. We were passing by an accessory shop when I saw the cutest Panda locket ever.

“OMO! This is so cute!!!” I said pointing to the Panda locket

“Yes it is. It will look good on you” He said

“I will buy it” I said and bought it right away.

“You know it needs a picture.” He said

“We’ll take one home” I said smiling

“We?”

“Yes, we. You were here with me when I found it so you deserve it” I said and he hugged me tight

We got home after a few hours of shopping and I grabbed the camera.

“Smile hyung” I said and I took a picture of us. It looked good so I decided to keep it.  Then I went to my room and put the photo on the computer and adjusted it to the size of the locket. I learned to do that when I was in college so it’s very easy. I printed the photo and put it in the locket. It looked perfect.

I ran to GD’s room and knocked on the door. He opened the door and I showed him the locket.

“Wow, we look good” he said

“Yes. Thank you” I said and hugged him again

GD’s POV

---------------

I just love days like this! I simply love them! He put a photo of us in his locket that was so sweet. Now I know for sure that he likes me and I like him too. I really like him very much and I think I am ready to tell him. I just have to find the perfect time!

Taeyang’s POV

-----------------------

He always hangs out only with Panda, he does everything with Panda. I am his best friend and he barely spends time with me. I really want him to spend time with me and to talk more.

I sighed and I continued working out. I don’t want to see us falling apart, I want to be with him, I want to hug him, to touch him, I just want him. I know, it’s damn wrong and I hate myself for thinking that most of the time but I can’t stop. I think I’m in love with my best friend…

 

A/N : Sorry for the short and boring chapter. i promise next ones will be better <3 i love you guys! 

Seungri's locket  (isn't it cute?)

The photo :D 

And thanks for everything :D 5 arrows up :D wow wow wow :D