First Day of the Last Year of School

School.. Boring...? Or Not..?

"Jin Ae dear~ Wake up!~ Its your first day at school! You shouldn't be late~ Especially since you're the president of the Student Council!~" A familiar, sweet voice woke you up. You stifled a yawn, rubbing your bleary eyes before looking at your mother and smiling. "Good morning mom..." You said before yawning. You then looked at your watch. 7:45am. Wait what..? SEVEN FORTY-FIVE?! You had only 30 minutes to get ready before leaving for school which was about 15 minutes away, worst thing is, school starts at 8:30 and there was an orientation on the first day of school every year so everyone is expected to be punctual and be in the auditorium by the time school starts. "MOM WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?! I'M SO FREAKING DEAD!!! IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO BE LATE, YOU SHOULD HAVE WOKEN ME UP EARLIER!!!!" You shouted, immediately jumping out of bed to get ready. "Sorry dear... I didn't know what time you were supposed to wake up. You didn't tell me!! Breakfast is on the table. I'll be in my room if you need anything.." Your mom called before leaving your room and returning to her own room. You immediately threw open your closet door, grabing your school uniform and towel and ran towards to bathroom to shower as fast as possible and get changed. After you did that, you checked your watch again. 7:59am. You then went through your drawer for your 'SC President' badge and your phone. Finding it 3 minutes later. Running downstairs, your little brother, Jung Jihyung, asked you. "Noona... Wae are you rushing? Play with me?" "Jihyung, I am about to be killed soon so if I don't hurry I will in fact be killed so I can't play with you now, Jihyung. Maybe after school if I have time?" You replied, scrambling down the stairs towards the living room where the dining table was. On it was plates of cookies, bread, muffins and fruit and a jug of orange juice. You checked your watch again, 8:10am. If you didn't leave now, you would be late. Besides, the cafeteria has a wide range of delicious foods you could buy so you could just eat your heart out during lunch.. But breakfast is very important, so you should not skip breakfast. But, on the other hand, you could just walk and eat at the same time right?

Eat then leave for school

Leave for school without eating.((Coming Soon))

Eat while walking to school.((Coming Soon))