|Chapter One|

My Everything

"Yumi!" Soo Jin called as a girl with brown chestnut eyes and fair skin turns around with the wind blew in her hair.

"Soo!" Ayumi said as she smiled and walked towards her. Some guys whistled at her as she walked by. Ayumi just walked past them and walked to Soo Jin. "Let's go."

"I wonder why those guys also pass comments to you." Soo Jin said as they sat down. Ayumi shook her head.

"I hate people like them." Ayumi said as she laid her books on the table.

"You should be careful." Soo Jin said as she eyed a couple of guys walking by as they whistled towards Ayumi and Soo Jin. Ayumi grabbed her books and headed into the school. Soo Jin sat there as Seung Gi sat down next to her.

"Hey babe." He said. Soo Jin smiled. "What's wrong with Ayumi?"

"Guys passing comments again." Soo Jin said.

"Again?" Seung Gi asked with an annoyed voice.

"Yah~ why are you getting mad? You're girlfriend is right here." Soo Jin said. "Or do you like Ayumi?"

"That's passed." Seung Gi said. Soo Jin just nodded.

Ayumi walked into her classroom and sat down her books. She looked over to the right as three guys were gaping at her. She turned her head to the front and class started a few moments after.

As class ended, Ayumi gathered her things. The teacher called her to the front to talk.

"Yes Mr. Jung?" Ayumi asked. Mr. Jung lowered his glasses.

"I want to talk to you about your term paper." Mr. Jung said. Ayumi was confused.

"But sir, as I remembered correctly, I wrote about everything that you wanted me to write. It was exactly 8 pages with double spacing and my topic was about the war that happened in Korea back in the...." Ayumi started.

"Congrats." He said.

"I know I am not from here but... what?" Ayumi asked as she stopped. "Congrats?"

"Yes. I entered her paper in for the Korean War History writing and you got first place. Congrats." He said smiling. Ayumi smiled. "You know that's what is amazing about you, you know? You're from Japan, but you can really write a paper from a different history."

"Thank  you sir." Ayumi said smiling. "Thank you so much." Mr. Jung smiled.

"It was nothing. I thought it was great and wanted to share things with others." Mr. Jung said.

Ayumi smiled as she walked out of class. She was walking when somene bumped into her and she fell. Her books and paper scattered everywhere. Siwon turned around as he bumped into Ayumi and stopped. Ayumi got up slowly as someone reached for her hand. She looked up to see Ki Bum. He smiled at her. Ayumi took his hand and he helped her up as they picked up their things. Ki Bum smiled and gave her, her things. He walked away.

"Who's that?" Siwon asked as he stared at Ayumi who walked away.

"Who?" Ryeowook asked looking around.

"That girl who bumped into me earlier." Siwon said.

"Ah~ you mean Ayumi?" Chansung asked. Siwon looked at him.

"You know her?" Siwon asked.

"She's in my History class. It appears she has turned down every single guy who asked her out." Chansung said.

"But no one says no to me." Siwon said as he looked the way that Ayumi walked off to.

"You might not get a chance you know, because she's very stubborn once she makes a decision. Everyone in my class calls her a nerd." Chansung said. "Or otherwise, bookworm." Siwon smiled and looked at him.

"Then maybe this guy (Him) can make this bookworm come out of her books and into his arms." Siwon said as he pointed to himself smiling. Ayumi waited for Soo Jin to come out of her class to walk to the next class together. Soo Jin came out holding Seung Gi's hand and they stopped when they saw her.

"Oh~ Yumi." Soo Jin said as they stopped. Soo Jin looked at Seung Gi, then back at Ayumi. "Um~ I forgot to tell you that Seung Gi was going to walk me to class instead. Mianhe."

"Gwenchana. Go ahead. I'll just go by myself." Ayumi said.

"Why don't you go with us?" Soo Jin suggested.

"Annio, I don't want to bother the two lovebirds and their cycle of love." Ayumi said as she turned around and left. "See you later." Seung Gi and Soo Jin watched as she walked away.

"I feel bad." Soo Jin said looking at Seung Gi.

"It's alright. She'll understand." Seung Gi said. Ayumi went into her class and sat down. In came Siwon smiling as he saw her. He sat down next to her not keeping his eyes off of her. Ayumi looked over and saw Siwon looking at her in the eyes. She turned her head and made a confused expression. Siwon sat down but was still looking at Ayumi. Ayumi just looked in the front as the bell rang and everyone rushed into the classroom. Even when the teacher was lecturing, Siwon was just looking at Ayumi. Ayumi felt uncomfortable. As the bell rang, she grabbed her things and ran for the door, but Siwon stopped her.

"Can I help you?" Ayumi asked. Siwon smirked at her.

"Go out with me." Siwon said.

"De?" She asked.

"Tomorrow at Seoul Cafe at 4pm. Show up there." Siwon said and then walked off. Ayumi looked at him in a weird way.

"Why should I go?" She asked herself. "I don't even know him." Ayumi walked out of class as Soo Jin came running to her.

"Yah~ I heard that Choi Siwon asked you out." Soo Jin said. "Is that true?"

"C...Choi Siwon? Who's that?" Ayumi asked.

"That is the Head Minister's son of course. His father owns the biggest Choi family business in all of South Korea. How could you have never heard of him before?" Soo Jin asked.

"You mean the corrupt unfair family business in Seoul?" Ayumi asked.

"Shhh..." Soo Jin said as she looked around. "Don't say that out loud. If other girls hear you, they might pounce on you. No one here dares to bad mouth Choi Siwon. His father has tons of money and he gets to do whatever he wants in this school."

"Why bother coming to school, when you can just take over the family business?" Ayumi asked as they sat down.

"I heard that Siwon was kicked out of over 27 schools in Korea, so his father promised him that if he attended college, he wouldn't interfere with Siwon's life. So his father negotiated with the principal here and finally transfered Siwon here. His father agreed to pay Siwon's tuition and pay the school. That's how he got in." Soo Jin said.

"And I am suppose to be scared of him and let him roam me around?" Ayumi asked.

"Yumi, you're from Japan, so you might not understand the power that money can do in Korea." Soo Jin said.

"Greedy people." Ayumi said as she looked away.

"Exactly. One pinch of money and everyone will be whatever you want to be." Soo Jin said.

"Like puppets?" Ayumi asked. Soo Jin nodded.

"Just like puppets." Soo Jin said. Soo Jin's phone rang and she picked up. "Jagia. De. Coming. De. Saranghae." She closed her phone and looked at Ayumi. "I have to go. Seung Gi is taking me out on a date tonight." Ayumi nodded as she headed towards her next class after lunch.

Ayumi got home that night and sat on her bed.

"Yu." She heard as she looked up. Her cousin came walking in through the door. "Gwenchana?"

"Donghae Oppa." She said as she gave a smile. He sat down on the side of the bed and looked at her.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Ayumi shook her head. "Did you have a good day at college today?"

"Oppa, I want to know what's the difference between the rich and the poor?" Ayumi asked.

"De?" Donghae asked. Ayumi stared at him waiting for an answer. "Well let's see, rich people and poor people come from different worlds. Like fire and ice. Rich people are the one loaded with money that everyone fears and poor people are the ones hiding."

"So does that mean we are hiding?" Ayumi asked. Donghae smiled and shook his head.

"Annio. We are perfect. We're rich and poor. What we have that most people don't get is love. We love with all our hearts while some people don't." Donghae said. Ayumi just sat there in silence. "Well, dont' think too much about these things ok? Everything will be fine as long as our hearts aren't greedy." Ayumi nodded. "By the way, have you contacted your parents?"

"Annio why?" Ayumi asked. Donghae just smiled at her. "Oh~ my mother's birthday was today." Ayumi said as she springed out of bed. Donghae laughed as she ran for the phone and quickly dialed her mother's number. "Mushi Mushi? Okaa-san? Ayumi-ah. Hai. Gomen. Gomenasai." Ayumi was talking on the phone with her mom as Donghae set out the food. After Ayumi finshed, she sat down at the table and sighed.

"How'd she take it?" Donghae asked. Ayumi looked at him,.

"What do you think?" Ayumi asked looking at her plate. Donghae scooped a spoon full of rice and placed it onto her plate.

"Eat up. You're getting thin." Donghae said. Ayumi nodded. As they were eating, they were talking about random stuff that has happened in their lives.

Ring Ring

Donghae gets up to answer the phone.

"Yebosaeyo?" He asked. "De." He looked over at Ayumi who just stared at him. "I'll call you back after dinner. De. Bye Bye." He came back to sit down.

"Who was it?" Ayumi asked. Donghae just smiled and continued to eat. "Oppa. Tell me." Donghae looked at her with a wide grin. "What's her name?"

"How do you assume that it is a girl?" Donghae asked.

"Yah~ the only time you smile that big is when you succeeded or you got a new girl." Ayumi said. "So tell me."

"Her names Jessica." Donghae said. "I met her at the University a few months back and we met again at our intern work."

"Is she pretty?" Ayumi asked.

"Um.... You could say that." Donghae said.

"Aigoo~ stop blushing." Ayumi said. Donghae looked at her with his red face.

"Eat." Donghae said as Ayumi just smiled.

|END OF CHAPTER 1|