Final

Where is He?

 

She kept staring at her pricked finger until Baekhyun came. "What happened to your fingers?!" he asked. "Oh, Baekhyun," she chuckled, "you surprised me. Nothing big, I think I pricked myself when I sewed Kris's clothes." Baekhyun sighed. Of course, he could just ask Lay to heal her in no time, but with that kind of situation...
 
"Come here, let's get it treated," Baekhyun said. "No, it's okay. I think Kris will do that," she said, "he's the master when it comes to this thing. He's my brother afterall."
 
Baekhyun bit his lower lip, "Wu Yi Mei..." She chuckled, "Where is he, Baek?" Baekhyun only could bit his lip harder and brushed her hair, making her head rest on his shoulder, "He'll be fine, our Kris will be fine."
 
She stared at him with her confuse face, "What do you mean by that, Baekhyun? Where is he??" Then her head suddenly flooded by memories, bad memories, of her brother.
 
Tears ran down on her face, "No, no way. He won't leave me. He promised!!"
 
"Where is he, Baekhyun? WHERE IS HE?!"
 
 
 
The whole living room had been in silence since Mei shouted. Then Baekhyun came out from her bedroom. "She's sleeping now," he said though no one's been asking then he sat on the sofa.
 
"What should we do?" said Sungah. Kai scoffed, "Yeah right. You asked like we haven't thought of it." "What the heck is your problem?!" Sungah asked. "My problem?! My problem is YOU. YOU USELE--" "SHUT IT YOU TWO!" said Chanyeol before he softened, "Mei is sleeping."
 
Now it's Sungah turn to scoff, "Mei, Mei, ONLY MEI YOU ALL ALWAYS THINK! I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND. IT HURTS ME TOO, YOU KNOW?" She cried and ran to her room. "That's not true... We also care about her, right?" said Sehun while sulking. Luhan smiled half-heartedly, "We all knew what she said isn't true, Oh Sehun. Your noona is just being emotional right now."
 
"It's been 6 months, and we're still being like this," said Suho, "should we find him?" Chen shook his head, "No, leader. He said not to, and he also said he'll come back soon." Kai rolled his eyes, "Yeah, how long is soon?"
 
"Tao, are you alright?" asked Xiumin while pat his shoulder. Tao was still in daze. He spaced out a lot since Kris's going. He's the closest to him afterall.
 
"Luhan hyung, can you just make our minds relaxed?" asked Sehun innocently. The older one shook his head, "I'm affraid I can't, Sehun. I'm still a beginner on this thing. Kris had already asked me to do that to you all, he doesn't want to make anyone misearable. But I don't want to risk it." Of course, playing with mind isn't easy as you see, it might cause permanent amnesia, and Luhan didn't want that to happen.
 
"We can only wait, huh?" said Kyungsoo.
 
 
She woke up when she heard some footsteps, they were so light as if the owner was flying. "Kris? Is that you?" Mei asked to the dark. She's scared, it's midnight and what if it's a ghost? She walked to the balcony where she saw a tall figure. "Is that you, Kris? Answer me, please," said Mei while walking closer. The figure suddenly looked up and revealed his face. "Oh, my...," gasped Mei, "KRIS?!"
 
She ran to him and hugged him tightly, "You're back. You're finally back to us." Kris's face softened, "Of course I am, I made a promise with you, right?" She nodded and tears ran down her face. "My, my," said Kris while wiping her tears, "are you not happy that I'm back?" "Are you kidding me?!" she punched him lightly.
 
He chuckled, "It's already midnight, our little girl have to sleep." Mei pouted, "Gege, I'm 17 already, you know?" "Oh really?" then he suddenly lift her to her room, "this is the weight of a 10 years old kid!!" "GEGE!! I know I'm too thin, stop bragging about it," she pouted even more.
 
"Alright, alright," he put her on her bed, "there you go... Sleep well, little Meimei." "Gege... Don't leave me," she grabbed his hand , preventing him to leave. He sighed, "You want me to stay?" She nodded. "Okay, okay. I'm defeated," then he sat on the right side of her bed, brushing her hair until she fell asleep.
 
She saw Kris's figure sleeping beside her when she woke up. "It's not a dream, Kris is finally back, and he's sleeping beside me," she chuckled, "rest well, Gege. You must be tired." she brush his hair.
 
It's already afternoon that the whole house had gone to school, or maybe they're on their way home already. They thought that Mei needed to rest more so they didn't wake her up. She didn't mind though, she's really dead-tired after crying a whole day.
 
"Mei? What are you doing in the kitchen?" Baekhyun and the other came in. "Oh, hi you all! I'm cooking our late breakfast!" Mei continued humming a song while cooking. "'Our'? What do you mean by that?" Lay looked confused. She only chuckled at that.
 
"Oh my God... IS THAT REALLY YOU?!" They heard Sungah shouted. "You're back..." Sungah gasped. "DUIZHANG!!!!!" EXO heard Tao's scream. They looked up to see their duizhang then hovered him immediately. Kris, who just walked out from Mei's room only smiled seeing the other members. They asked him where and why he went. And he answered,
 
"The Anonymous gives each of us a mission that we must complete. No one, exept him, knows when will he give us the mission. Unfortunately, I was the first one that he gave. I'm lucky Chen was awake that night so I told him to tell the others that I'll come back soon and not to bother to find me. But it seems like it didn't work so well, huh?" Kris nudged Chen who's smiling sheepishly and scratched his head.
 
"Oh, and Luhan?" Luhan looked up to Kris, "You're the next."