He Betrayed Me

I Will Show You

 

I was gushing and I knew it. Everyone was looking at me and I knew it too. Today was the 3rd Anniversary of me and Kai. He said he had a surprise for me. I kept thinking, what is it? Well, anyways, I can't wait since I am a hyper-active and impatient person; so I was looking for Kai. 

When I was walking along the so-called "Kingka & Queenka lane", every Kingka and Queenka was making out or flirting. Since Kai was the head Kingka, I needed to walk along these "lane".

Kai is not here, I thought, where could he be?

I decided I should go to the garden and look for him. Suddnely, I spotted his back. Just as I was about to shout to him, I saw him flirting with another girl; no wait, he was making out with this girl. 

No brain, I thought, that is not Kai. But suddenly, he turned around and I gasped. It was Kai, and the girl he was making out with was Im Yoona, the Head Queenka! I was on the verge of tears. He stared at me with cold eyes and Yoona just smirked.

"What are you doing here? Leave." He said coldly. I was a stubborn little girl and refused to leave. He sighed and said, "If you are not going to leave, we will." 

Yoona smirked and tried to pull Kai away from me, but failed. Since I kneeled down and holded on him. 
 
"Don't leave." I begged, pleading on my knees, even though I looked like a poor beggar. 
 
"No way." He spat. "You really thought I liked you? Pathetic. I only used you for completing the bet." 
 
My tears were threatening to drop, but I remained strong. "Why? I thought you changed for the better!" 
 
He smirked and purposely placed his hand near the 's . "Ugh God, whatever, it is too cheesy."
 
''Oh my gosh, Kai. Let's go and forget about her." The , named Im Yoona huskily purred into his ear. Kai shivered and nodded while he let Yoona pull him away from me. 
 
I looked like a fool. I was on my knees and it was staring to rain. I did not care and started to cry; no, not with tears of pain, but tears of anger.
 
Just wait, Kim Jong-In, I'll make you fall in love with me and dump that Im Yoona. Then I'll dump you the actual way you dumped me. I gritted my teeth in anger and I shouted out these words.
 
 
Just wait, Kim Jong-In, I will show you.

 


 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Hello my people :p i hope this update was long enough; please subscribe and comment! thank you! am i am with my friend, tianlu now :D and i am going to my facebook account right now, so bye!