Chapter 4

Medical Mystery

I stood there in disbelief.
~Kyuhyun gets to spend two whole days with me!~
“This....this is amazing!” I finally say as I pull him into another hug. I could hear him laugh and hug me back.
“Well isn’t this sweet!” Donghae said joining in on the hug.
“Make room for me!” Heechul yelled as he ran towards us too.
Once we broke the group hug we all sat around and talked. Kyuhyun also got to know Heechul and Donghae.
“I swear if you do anything to hurt Sungmin’s heart, I will personally make a visit to this hospital room.” Heechul said as he gave Kyuhyun a glare.
“Heechul!” I yelled as I smacked the back of his head. I could hear Kyuhyun start to laugh and then his arm being placed around my shoulders.
“Heechul I have no intention of ever hurting Sungmin." Kyuhyun said as he pulled me in closer to him.
"Good..." Heechul muttered as he rubbed the back of his head. I smiled at Kyuhyun, he smiled back and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.
"I'm sorry boys but visiting hour are now over." the nurse said as she entered the room. All of us got off of the couch and made our way over to the door.
"It was nice meeting you Kyuhyun! Feel better soon!" Donghae said as he hugged Kyuhyun goodbye.
"It was nice meeting you too Donghae! Take good care of Eunhyuk okay?" Kyuhyun said flashing Donghae a smile. Donghae just simply nodded.
"See you tonight in my dreams Kyuhyun." Heechul said as he winked and smirked.
"For God's sake Heechul!" I yelled as I hit him once again. Kyuhyun laughed and gave Heechul a hug and said,
"Just make sure I am clothed in your dream." Heechul laughed and nodded.
~My turn now!~
"See you tomorrow Kyuhyunnie! I will text you where we should meet up okay?" I said as I hugged Kyuhyun. He pulled away from the hug and with a pout said,
"But what if I want to spend the day with Heechul?"
I stood there in shock not believing what I just heard.
~Kyuhyun don’t you want to spend the day with me! I’m going to cry now!~
I looked up to see his face now smiling and laughing.
"Silly Minne, you actually thought I wanted to spend my days out of the hospital with Heechul? You are just too cute." Kyuhyun said as he captured my lips into a sweet kiss.
~Stupid Sungmin! You should have known he was joking! Stupid! Stupid!~
I could hear Heechul sigh and leave the room with Donghae following close behind. I pull back from the kiss and look into Kyuhyun's eyes.
"I'm sorry Minnie if I scared you, but you have to admit your face was priceless!" Kyuhyun said ruffling my hair.
"It's fine. You really got me there!" I said quickly pecking his lips.
"I love you Sungmin" he said as he broke the kiss.
"I love you too Kyuhyun." I said as I left the room to go find Heechul and Donghae.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LATER THAT NIGHT~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Kyuhyunnie -^__^- <3 <3
To: My Sweet Sungmin

Hello baby! So where is our first official date going to be? I'm sorry but I don’t count a lunch date in the hospital cafeteria as a first date! (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: My Sweet Sungmin
To:  Kyuhyunnie -^__^- <3 <3

HAHA! I was thinking about this nice little coffee shop right around the cornerr. How does that sound?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Kyuhyunnie -^__^- <3 <3

To: My Sweet Sungmin
Sounds amazing! And where will I be sleeping for tomorrow night ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: My Sweet Sungmin
To:  Kyuhyunnie -^__^- <3 <3

Kyuhyun! Your making me blush! You know you can spend the night at my place. My parents are gone so it's only me and my older brother, and he doesn't care what I do... haha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Kyuhyunnie -^__^- <3 <3
To: My Sweet Sungmin

So he won’t care if we make a lot of noise?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: My Sweet Sungmin
To:  Kyuhyunnie -^__^- <3 <3

Is Heechul rubbing off on you!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Kyuhyunnie -^__^- <3 <3
To: My Sweet Sungmin

HAHA! I'm just asking?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: My Sweet Sungmin
To:  Kyuhyunnie -^__^- <3 <3

He won’t care :) It's getting pretty late you need to rest up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Kyuhyunnie -^__^- <3 <3
To: My Sweet Sungmin

Yeah your right! I have a feeling I won’t be getting any sleep tomorrow ;) Pick me up from the hospital at 10am okay?? Goodnight and sweet dreams to my Sungmin! I love you <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: My Sweet Sungmin
To:  Kyuhyunnie -^__^- <3 <3

Oh Kyuhyun! (Or should I call you Little Heechul!) I will be there and not a moment after! Goodnight and sweet dreams to you too! I love you!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoy this update :) I am updating one day ahead because I didn't update last week! What did you guys think of erted Kyuhyun XD 

Here is a link to my first fanfic

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/263148/you-re-my-y-nerd-eunhae-eunmin-kyuhae-kyumin-romance-superjunior-heewook

(I will be updating this one soon I promise! Please don't kill me for not updating that one!)

Anyways here is the plan for this fanfic...

I will be updating this one every Sunday!! 

I will also still be updating my other one, just not on a regular schedule 

(Once I think of a good idea on how to start the next chapter!)

Thank you all for the love and support 

:D

Comment and Subscribe Please :)