Ho~Ya!

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

"He loves me.. He loves me not... He loves me... YES! Finally It landed on he loves me!" You screamed out loud. You looked at your fingers, only to realise you had accidentally pulled out 2 petals. "DAMMIT" You threw the flower stem on the ground. It always lands on not. "~~~!!!" You turned around and saw Hoya waving to you.

"Annyeong! What are you doing here?" You asked him shyly.

"I heard screaming so i looked to see where it was from. Thats when i turned around and saw you jumping up and down. Then i saw you screaming at the stem?" Your eyes opened wide. Luckily you hadn't screamed his name while you were celebrating. Why did you have to make such a fool out of yourself!? *Pabo ~~!PABO!* "Ah that. Don't worry about it. Um I'll get going now. Bye!" You quickly turned around to hide your blushing face from him and walked off. On your way home, you thought about that small interaction you and Hoya had. You smiled widely but immidiately slapped your forehead when you remembered why you two had talked. You continued your walk quietly until you heard large heave footsteps run after you. *BABOOM BABOOM BABOOM* Your heart raced. A hand suddenly landed on your shoulders. "Hey... Um.." Hoya? "O-o-oh h-h-ey!" *Yah Why are you stuttering!?* "Well I was wondering... d-do you want to catch a movie on Saturday?" "YES! Um I mean.. yes I would love to." "Great see you saturday! He smiled and walked the other direction. You walked home with a big smile on your face when a thought occured. *DID HE JUST ASK YOU OUT!?*
__________________________________________________

Saturday finally came and you were pumped. You put on the best dress you could find. "Finally!" You shook your hands and looked at yourself in the mirror one last time befor going out the door. Once you were outside you saw a small purple flower. *Should i do it? Just this once.* You grabbed the flower and tried it again. "He loves me... He loves me not... He loves me... He loves me not. Dang! This is a stupid game anyway." You chucked it on the ground when you realised a small petal hiding underneath. "H-h-e lov-ve-s m-m-e." Your face turned red but your smile was wide.

*BEEP BEEP* A car horned. It was Hoya. You waved at him and he waved back. "Did you wait long?" He asked while opening the car door for you. "No, I just got out" you answered while you took a seat. The ride there was silent and awkward especially when hoya decided to break the ice. "You look nice" *BABOOM BABOOM* "T-Th-than-ks, you too" "Thanks. Oh we're here." He parked the car and both of you made your way to the movies. "So what movie are we watching?" You looked through the list of movies. "Breaking Dawn" You loved the twilight series so much and you loved the love story between Bella and Edward. Both of you walked in the theatre.

At the end of the movie you started to cry. Why? Because you loved the twilight series and now it's all coming to an end. Hoya put his arm around you and comfort you.*Baboom Baboom* "It's okay, don't worry! There will be more movies similar to this."

"T-t! Hoya-sshi! Then they will be sued for copyright!"

"Well sorry! And I'm older than you right?"

"Yeah you are... I mean... I think so? Why?"

"Then you should be calling me oppa!"

"Nah. I'm good" Hoyas jaw dropped and you chuckled. "Okay oppa it is."

"Can i ask you something?"

"You've asked me a lot of questions already you know."

"Yeah but just one more... Who's your ideal guy?"

*Boom BABOOM BABOOOOOM* "W-w-ell, I like someone thats, cute, funny and has adorable hair. H-how about you?"

"Well... my ideal type is someone cute and pretty." *Damn... Why can't I be pretty* "Someone that looks cute when they pout, someone thats kind and funny... Like you"

*_/\_/\/\/\/\/\___________/\*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? Was it good? kekekek :)

tumblr_m8c8kx3Cbi1rb063zo1_500.jpg

This story is dedicated to ilovesweetpotatohoya

Thanks for reading <3